Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Who could have possibly "replaced" the mighty Suarez?

The only thing at this moment in time that Brendan has got wrong in the striker position was dealing the the Borini saga.

I just can't see the lad having a future at the club, hope he proves me wrong though.

So why are you concerned about losing Sturridge when Balo plays up front ?

nah ,now it's, 'we've loaned our best striker out'cheesy.gif

Our best striker is injured

Now that's having a horseshoe up your ass !laugh.png Maybe that will provide a spark.w00t.gif

Somehow I doubt it jellyd. Absolute diabolical defending......again.

Can't disagree Bob.

Who would have predicted Southampton and Liverpool to this point of the season ?! Incredible.

• Like 1

Always good to win ugly............but shit, that was ugly on a scale of Ribery and Beardsley!

BTW....Own goal scored two for Southampton yesterday, so wasn't really surprised when we signed him for todaysmile.png

Edited by wilai

Always good to win ugly............but shit, that was ugly on a scale of Ribery and Beardsley!

BTW....Own goal scored two for Southampton yesterday, so wasn't really surprised when we signed him for todaysmile.png

"If you can't be good, be lucky"

On a slightly more serious note, there must be a kid in the academy, anyone, that can replace Super Mario who is just dreadful and contributes zip to the side? Yesterdays performance was the worst i've ever seen from him and as is well known, i'm hardly a fan. I doubt Rodgers is either.

• Like 1

On a slightly more serious note, there must be a kid in the academy, anyone, that can replace Super Mario who is just dreadful and contributes zip to the side? Yesterdays performance was the worst i've ever seen from him and as is well known, i'm hardly a fan. I doubt Rodgers is either.

The way the team is playing at the moment....and with BR playing with one up front, it wouldn't be fair to put a kid in that role....Jerome Sinclair is only one who would fit the role and he's only just turned 18. We're stuck with Mario/Lambert/Borini at the moment sad.png

For LFC fans >18 onlywink.png (edit.....Replaced video with link as may, sorry will! contain strong language!)

Gonna have to let the missus see it as she thinks I'm a mad man and nobody else behaves the same!....Now I have proof I am normal...ish!

https://t.co/kKoTKKwQRh

Jesus Willai absolutely priceless where do you get them from . Needless to say have just subscribed to redmentv . Nothing to say about the game it was painful to watch . Going to Chiang Mai for a few days no doubt will go thro` it all again Thurs. morn.

• Like 1

Chaps, you all seem to be missing something. When you are playing badly and yet still getting the results you have every reason to be extremely positive.

You are clearly missing Suarez very badly. He was the talisman that seemed to ignite the rest of the team just as Bale did for us. When you sell a world class player like that it has a temporary detrimental effect across the board. Coupled with a nasty injury list and a striker that contributes nothing to the team and has had thirty shots at goal without scoring i think you are somehow, by hook or crook doing rather well!

• Like 1

If the QPR player who took the last free kick had just smashed it goal wards ,no matter if it finished up in row 10. The QPR players would have trotted back re grouped and got a point.

.........madness. Zamora man of the match for me ,can't play 90 mins but Liverpool just couldn't handle him which doesn't bode well for Messrs Ronalda and Bale coming soon

I am a Mario fan, but yesterday he was plain awful.

More worrying for the Liverpool fans, he showed little desire, missed a couple of chances that any decent striker would have buried and even more disturbing showed the signs of sulking that I remember so well at City.

Mancini used to drag him off immediately he showed his sulky moods. BR should have took him off after an hour.

More worrying for the Liverpool fans, he showed little desire, missed a couple of chances that any decent striker would have buried and even more disturbing showed the signs of sulking that I remember so well at City.

Mancini used to drag him off immediately he showed his sulky moods. BR should have took him off after an hour.

To be fair he was a much better player at City Jack. The main problem with the lad is if not not scoring he doesn't contribute a lot else. Liverpool also don't need another quality penalty taker as they have Gerrard

You're also spot on about the lack of desire and what looks like a sulky period coming up. I don't think Rodgers will put up with it either

Edited by carmine

If the QPR player who took the last free kick had just smashed it goal wards ,no matter if it finished up in row 10. The QPR players would have trotted back re grouped and got a point.

.........madness. Zamora man of the match for me ,can't play 90 mins but Liverpool just couldn't handle him which doesn't bode well for Messrs Ronalda and Bale coming soon

Think Ronaldo, Bale, et al will provide a slightly different test to Zamora.....Can't believe those three names were ever mentioned in the same sentencebiggrin.png

As I recall JD, you was a strong MB and Mancini fan, who City have thankfully replaced to their benefit..

As said ad nauseam, when he plays it's all about Balotelli, his shirt saying 'why is it always me' was so true.

I thought Liverpool looked a little better when Coutinho came on and Sterling of course ran his heart out.

Badly missing Sturridge up front and what about Lambert, where does he fit in? I think I'd prefer him to Super Mario.

On a slightly different note, I quite enjoyed Brad Friedel's co commentary. He likes to talk, but I thought his contributions were quite good and I'd like to hear more of him.

For LFC fans >18 onlywink.png (edit.....Replaced video with link as may, sorry will! contain strong language!)

Gonna have to let the missus see it as she thinks I'm a mad man and nobody else behaves the same!....Now I have proof I am normal...ish!

https://t.co/kKoTKKwQRh

Jesus Willai absolutely priceless where do you get them from . Needless to say have just subscribed to redmentv . Nothing to say about the game it was painful to watch . Going to Chiang Mai for a few days no doubt will go thro` it all again Thurs. morn.

Well worth it mate......One of my favourite bits was the lad continually asking who assists whilst everyone else was going loopy! Obviously had Sterling as Captain in a Fantasy Team....Me and Bob can relate to thatbiggrin.png

^ dunno about hearing more of him........as you say, "he likes to talk"smile.png But yeah, seems more knowledgeable than most of his peers.

I saw him interviewed a while back. Smart and articulate guy. I'm sure he'll be a nice addition for somebody when he hangs up his gloves.

• Like 1