Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

If the QPR player who took the last free kick had just smashed it goal wards ,no matter if it finished up in row 10. The QPR players would have trotted back re grouped and got a point.

.........madness. Zamora man of the match for me ,can't play 90 mins but Liverpool just couldn't handle him which doesn't bode well for Messrs Ronalda and Bale coming soon

QPR can blame harry due to his negativity, he should have gone for the win by putting the center backs up for the freekick and just putting more mobile players back to cover for the breakaway, easy peasy really, but no, harry leaves his aerial threat back,therefore the fella doesn't know what to do with the freekick and the 2 big lumps get caught out for pace biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

Always good to win ugly............but shit, that was ugly on a scale of Ribery and Beardsley!

BTW....Own goal scored two for Southampton yesterday, so wasn't really surprised when we signed him for todaysmile.png

"If you can't be good, be lucky"

On a slightly more serious note, there must be a kid in the academy, anyone, that can replace Super Mario who is just dreadful and contributes zip to the side? Yesterdays performance was the worst i've ever seen from him and as is well known, i'm hardly a fan. I doubt Rodgers is either.

I am a Mario fan, but yesterday he was plain awful.

More worrying for the Liverpool fans, he showed little desire, missed a couple of chances that any decent striker would have buried and even more disturbing showed the signs of sulking that I remember so well at City.

Mancini used to drag him off immediately he showed his sulky moods. BR should have took him off after an hour.

As I recall JD, you was a strong MB and Mancini fan, who City have thankfully replaced to their benefit..

As said ad nauseam, when he plays it's all about Balotelli, his shirt saying 'why is it always me' was so true.

I thought Liverpool looked a little better when Coutinho came on and Sterling of course ran his heart out.

Badly missing Sturridge up front and what about Lambert, where does he fit in? I think I'd prefer him to Super Mario.

On a slightly different note, I quite enjoyed Brad Friedel's co commentary. He likes to talk, but I thought his contributions were quite good and I'd like to hear more of him.

Lambert , my god no . I have seen a fully-laden sand dredger turn quicker . Ibe for me should never have been loaned out . If he drops Mario then its got to be Borini & a place on the bench for a reserve striker .

Just come across this one on FB......Perfectly fair and reasoned commentary I thinkthumbsup.gif(warning contains moderately strong languagebiggrin.png )

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=735317579838473&fref=nf

That was a f.......... cross....... aw , I`m well p......... off now .... absolutely superb , keep them coming Willai lad ......

^ Nah, for RM I would play Sterling as a false nine (yeah, I hate that term as well!) and play 5 mids.

i think that's more sensible. in sturridge's absence we need players who can get in behind a defence and at the moment that just isn't balotelli. so maybe sterling, lallana, coutinho and henderson should be the ones looking to play short passes and one-twos around their box and get in behind the line.

Monkey Bale out for Wednesday's game with a sore backside......Ladyboy lover?biggrin.png

Ramos not travelled either. Phew! was dreading him at set pieceswai2.gif

To be fair mate if you play like you did against QPR, Madrid's reserves would hammer you.

This game is more about what Liverpool were going to see.

Monkey Bale out for Wednesday's game with a sore backside......Ladyboy lover?biggrin.png

Ramos not travelled either. Phew! was dreading him at set pieceswai2.gif

To be fair mate if you play like you did against QPR, Madrid's reserves would hammer you.

This game is more about what Liverpool were going to see.

we really, really need to come out flying. crowd is going to need to be 12th, 13th and 14th man.

• Like 2

Come on Red Men !!

Dreading this game but at the same time hopeful and excited biggrin.png

You have every chance if you can play as well as you are capable of and the fans create an Anfield european night atmosphere, and frankly if they can't do that when you host Real Madrid then they never will.

Time for Super Mario to score a cracker as he is won't to do occasionally and kid us he's actually and goodbiggrin.png

Come on Red Men !!

You have every chance if you can play as well as you are capable of and the fans create an Anfield european night atmosphere, and frankly if they can't do that when you host Real Madrid then they never will.

Time for Super Mario to score a cracker as he is won't to do occasionally and kid us he's actually and goodbiggrin.png

it's definitely time for mario to show up. though him against pepe could be sheer comedy.

basically to have a chance we just need to stop them having any corners, free-kicks or throw-ins anywhere near our box. or in fact letting them put the ball into our penalty area at all.

• Like 1

Come on Red Men !!

it's definitely time for mario to show up. though him against pepe could be sheer comedy.

basically to have a chance we just need to stop them having any corners, free-kicks or throw-ins anywhere near our box. or in fact letting them put the ball into our penalty area at all.

Haha, yes its not an easy one. Ofcourse the absence of Mr Bale storming down the flank will be a huge relief for your backs and as mentioned by friend Wilai, no Ramos at the set piece won't harm you either.

Then comes the minor problem of Ronaldo, Rodriguez and Benzema although imho cutting the supply line from Modric is massively important. He makes the early plays and has been phenomenal in holding onto possession.

Anfield needs to be as i remembered from the glory years, a hostile fortress and i do think you have big match players who might well thrive on the occasion and this is a real opportunity for Liverpool to kick start their season and start some momentum. Good luck tonight.

• Like 1

Apparently Benzema is out as well. So we've only got to worry about Ronaldo, Rodriguez and Hernandez. With Kroos pulling the strings in midfield. And for Ramos they bring in Varane. <deleted> my old boots.

Have a feeling Sterling could terrify Pepe though, he hates pace. We've just got to get everything right and not concede in the first 20. Then we'll see. Gerrard usually shows up in these too.

Buzzing here now. Such a shame there's no bars in Chiang Mai that stay open to show CL games now.