Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Now I know how you lot feel.

You really do need to do your homework before you post. Still, atleast Bob liked it!!!!

Why don't you tell us some more about net spend...

It was done to death because the likes of your esteemed self Bob just couldn't seem to grasp it. Neither Longstebe too it would appear. Hey ho.

They need 'to sort out this transfer committe crap so we can actually know who to blame for these rubbish transfers. I have now seen too many "great prospects" to believe any more hype. I though Lovren would be good for the defense and Lambert would give an alternative way of attacking at the end of games... shows what I know. We have stuck with Balotelli to change games when he obviously doesn't, and Gerrard when he should obviously be taken off. I blame the owners for gripe 1 and Rogers for gripe 2. I also blame the players for not giving enough when more grit was needed.

I just drilled through a water pipe and life is looking decidedly <deleted>mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.z6RtN005qsrqHQ4roTc

• Like 2

Fantastic result...the race for 7th is really getting interesting now

You know its sad when your fighting to finish above spurs and Southampton.

Evan sadder when you look at how much more you have spent in recent seasons !

Now I know how you lot feel.

Now longy, read what i said and then read what you said !!! so basicly your reply doesn't make sense whistling.gif

They need 'to sort out this transfer committe crap so we can actually know who to blame for these rubbish transfers. I have now seen too many "great prospects" to believe any more hype. I though Lovren would be good for the defense and Lambert would give an alternative way of attacking at the end of games... shows what I know. We have stuck with Balotelli to change games when he obviously doesn't, and Gerrard when he should obviously be taken off. I blame the owners for gripe 1 and Rogers for gripe 2. I also blame the players for not giving enough when more grit was needed.

I just drilled through a water pipe and life is looking decidedly <deleted>mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.z6RtN005qsrqHQ4roTc

Bang on mate.

So now your telling us spurs never spent the Bale money?

Is that a lazy response of just a "i really don't know what the <deleted> i'm talking about post?

No to both questions.

Hardly, defo yes to the second.

So now your telling us spurs never spent the Bale money?

Is that a lazy response of just a "i really don't know what the <deleted> i'm talking about post?

No to both questions.

Hardly, defo yes to the second.

What bit of my post don't you understand?

It started off with " Now I know how you lot feel ".

Flanno out for 6-9 months is being reported.

That's what I heard a week or so ago but was denied at the time by the club!

In better news, Under 21's won the mini derby 3-1...Kent (2) and Ojo with the goals.clap2.gif

Well this could be an interesting end to the season. Surely the mancs can't fluff this up.

Mancs.

Palace away.

Arsenal home.

Hull away.

Us.

Chelsea away.

Palace home.

Stoke away.

I knew it biggrin.png

Posted 2015-04-27 14:53:20 on Man U thread at Smokes.

Very naughty of them to lose and give false hope to the scousers who are no doubt thinking if we beat Hull we're only 4 points behind them, you know how excitable they get over the top 4

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Well this could be an interesting end to the season. Surely the mancs can't fluff this up.

Mancs.

Palace away.

Arsenal home.

Hull away.

Us.

Chelsea away.

Palace home.

Stoke away.

I knew it biggrin.png

Very naughty of them to lose and give false hope to the scousers who are no doubt thinking if we beat Hull we're only 4 points behind them, you know how excitable they get over the top 4

Another bad day lad?

Mancs.

Palace away.

Arsenal home.

Hull away.

Us.

Chelsea away.

Palace home.

Stoke away.

I knew it biggrin.png

Another bad day lad?

alfie must be the most bored man in thailand. it's sad isn't it.

• Like 1

Mancs.

Palace away.

Arsenal home.

Hull away.

Us.

Chelsea away.

Palace home.

Stoke away.

I knew it biggrin.png

Another bad day lad?

I don't recall having a bad day on the 27th April !!!! rolleyes.gif and i certainly wasn't having a bad day up until 13.59 yesterday coffee1.gif

U21's 2-1 v Leicester. Chelski next. Tight race for the title (although Spuds and Everton need not applybiggrin.png )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T_oQ1iPvHPo

Check out the U18's. That makes good reading too!!!wink.png

Not really mate as we are in different divisions and, with the <18s, it's more about developing the youngsters...ie 14/16 yr olds (at least that is LFC's way) Looks like you are borrowing Alfie's whacky baccy Carms ladtongue.png

Just so you know, EFC will always do well at <18 as their boys are the biggest of their age group..Has always been their style (partly due to Drunken Duncan running them for a while!). As their kids get older, the size advantage diminishes and the more advanced, technically skilled players take over....hence their poor performance at under 21 level....despite playing Distin etc!

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

U21's 2-1 v Leicester. Chelski next. Tight race for the title (although Spuds and Everton need not applybiggrin.png )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T_oQ1iPvHPo

Check out the U18's. That makes good reading too!!!wink.png

Not really mate as we are in different divisions and, with the <18s, it's more about developing the youngsters...ie 14/16 yr olds (at least that is LFC's way) Looks like you are borrowing Alfie's whacky baccy Carms ladtongue.png

Just so you know, EFC will always do well at <18 as their boys are the biggest of their age group..Has always been their style (partly due to Drunken Duncan running them for a while!). As their kids get older, the size advantage diminishes and the more advanced, technically skilled players take over....hence their poor performance at under 21 level....despite playing Distin etc!

Whats different divisions got to with it ? no one's mentioned Spurs U18s !

Thats obviously after you have bought them ! still it's good that your're churning them out / producing them biggrin.png

Whats Everton got to do with it facepalm.gif

Edited by alfieconn