Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Spuds apparently offering 12m for Ings.....just before he becomes a free agent! Crazy but very believable from the idiots!cheesy.gif

What comic did you read that in?

All the reports i've read say 5-6m. Sounds about right and i'll say it now, theres no way on earth Levy would pay 12m for Danny Ings

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3099798/Tottenham-beaten-Liverpool-race-Danny-Ings-Spurs-bid-odds-Burnley-striker-avoid-tribunal.html

AND

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9866954/tottenhams-16312m-bid-for-danny-ings-explained

Does seem very 'UN' Levy-like

Ofcourse it does. Its nonsense.

^apparently Ings prefers LFC...and the ball is in his (not Burnley's) court anyway. Manager situation might change things as German press now stating that Klopp would forget about his 6 month break should LFC make an offersmile.png If Klopp comes our preferences will change....(Aubameyang?)

Liverpool looks like an excellent career move now doesn't it.

Spuds apparently offering 12m for Ings.....just before he becomes a free agent! Crazy but very believable from the idiots!cheesy.gif

isn't the fee supposed to be dictated by a tribunal?

In a month, if our reputed offer of 6m isn't agreed. In any event i can't see a figured being settled much higher.

That would be quite a sound piece of business.

Contract ends on June 30th and the expected Tribunal fee is 5-6m (less if he moves abroad)....which is why Spuds are allegedly coming in higher now.

You really have to think more Wilai !!

It's irrelevant how much Spurs or any other club are offering Burnley because the decision is all down to the player, in fact the less a club a club pays for him then the more chance of him getting a bigger signing on fee rolleyes.gif

Ere Can will be praying that you sign Ings so that Brendon might peer into his crystal ball of stupidity and play Ings at right back which follows similar logic to playing the shell shocked german there last weekend.

Edited by carmine

I've never understood managers playing players out of their natural or best positions..........

There are exceptions like Henry but he could very well play in goal and be brilliant.

yes Henry is a very good example.

In Can's case and away to Stoke i'd want that beast in my midfield. Wouldn't you?

I've never understood managers playing players out of their natural or best positions..........

There are exceptions like Henry but he could very well play in goal and be brilliant.

In Can's case and away to Stoke i'd want that beast in my midfield. Wouldn't you?

Oh aye, defo mate. Probably every Liverpool fan on the planet wants to see him there.

As a replacement for Stevie, who knows. I just can't work out what type of midfielder he would be best suited for. Personally I'd like to see him play a defensive role protecting the back four.

Great news lads!

Mario Balotelli: Liverpool striker will 'definitely stay' at Anfield

Italy striker Mario Balotelli will not leave Liverpool this summer, according to his agent Mino Raiola.

w00t.gif

Great news lads!

Mario Balotelli: Liverpool striker will 'definitely stay' at Anfield

Italy striker Mario Balotelli will not leave Liverpool this summer, according to his agent Mino Raiola.

w00t.gif

A forward line of Balotelli, Borini Benteke and Ings.

The league is on.

• Like 1

Oh aye, defo mate. Probably every Liverpool fan on the planet wants to see him there.

As a replacement for Stevie, who knows. I just can't work out what type of midfielder he would be best suited for. Personally I'd like to see him play a defensive role protecting the back four.

Defensive mid all day long but a handy center back stand in.

He's only a stand in right back in Brendon's fantasy football.

Can't be doing very much for Brendon Rodgers confidence what with Liverpool keeping him on as they very openly, it would appear, gloss over the market to see whom might be available.

yep, typical ineptitude from our owners and administrators. manager kept in the dark awaiting this usual ludicrous end of season review thing, meanwhile the clown ian ayre continues with his relentless media briefing on any and all things.

apparently tom werner is due to travel to merseyside this week for a series of meetings. nice of them to lower themselves from their boston towers like.

Had 11...I think! but McClaren doesn't seem to register? Unless he never actually played under him? Maybe I have to write in in Dutcshbiggrin.png

Anyway....6 England, 4 LFC and one inbetweenerthumbsup.gif

Edited by wilai

5/11

Perhaps the Liverpool lads might shed some light on this. I can't!!

Brain fade on my part. Must be getting prematurely senile, i forgot about "England" managers!! Thats quite disturbing.

• Like 1

5/11

Perhaps the Liverpool lads might shed some light on this. I can't!!

Brain fade on my part. Must be getting prematurely senile, i forgot about "England" managers!! Thats quite disturbing.

Doh!

Me too!

blink.png

^ Yep. 15 year old Dhanda on the bench as well...Gonna sell a lot of shirts in India that kidbiggrin.png

For sure Will , India should be a huge market . Another bit of good news for me that is ; Danny Ings has told Moysey thanks ,but no thanks . Danny has set his heart on moving to LFC , but the downside is , it is the mirror reporting this . I will believe when lfc.tv confirms he has signed .

read last week from the lad who runs the anfield wrap that ings and milner to liverpool in the summer are basically done deals.

looking like this was correct and they've both been done deals for a while.

^ Yep. 15 year old Dhanda on the bench as well...Gonna sell a lot of shirts in India that kidbiggrin.png

For sure Will , India should be a huge market . Another bit of good news for me that is ; Danny Ings has told Moysey thanks ,but no thanks . Danny has set his heart on moving to LFC , but the downside is , it is the mirror reporting this . I will believe when lfc.tv confirms he has signed .

read last week from the lad who runs the anfield wrap that ings and milner to liverpool in the summer are basically done deals.

Yeah, pretty much everyone on our forums are all over it.

Have to say it doesn't fill me with too much excitement, let's hope they bring in a proven goalscorer with experience of playing in Europe and playing for a big club.

Have to say it doesn't fill me with too much excitement, let's hope they bring in a proven goalscorer with experience of playing in Europe and playing for a big club.

i know what you mean - as this summer we absolutely have to sign goals - but name two proven goalscorers with experience of playing in europe and for a big club who we can get?

milner's a good signing. experienced too which is something we need to add when we're losing gerrard and johnson at least this summer.

i know what you mean - as this summer we absolutely have to sign goals - but name two proven goalscorers with experience of playing in europe and for a big club who we can get?

milner's a good signing. experienced too which is something we need to add when we're losing gerrard and johnson at least this summer.

I'll be honest I don't get to watch a lot of European footy but the likes of Lacazette, Jackson Martinez ( who we monitored a few years ago when he was in the Mexican league) and maybe that Bacca fella.

Poor list really, I'll stick to my day job.

Podolski? (actually I'm not joking).

You'd still need another better one but I would throw out Balottery for 10 mil and sign Pod for 5 in a flash!

Edited by SantiSuk

Podolski? (actually I'm not joking).

You'd still need another better one but I would throw out Balottery for 10 mil and sign Pod for 5 in a flash!

podolski is the polar opposite of the sort of striker we need. we need quick, dynamic goalscorers who can press and play high-tempo. the next daniel sturridge without the injury record really.