Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

And why is Sterling there, I thought he called in sick?

As in "I'm sick of playing for Brenda".

He has just been pulled, apparently LFC in advance talks with City

Its all about the money!

Really, nothing to do with regular champions lge footie?

rijit

and you said this about Delph to City a few hours ago, make your mind up

"Perhaps at the last mo' villa came up with a comparable financial package. Lets not be naive money in footballers transfering always has a v significant part to play."

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Shame about Mario's Dad. Family first over footy. On another topic: Bolton have just signed ex Red Jordan Lussey on a one year contract. Anyone know if he's any good? Championship standard, as opposed to Premiership?

Definitely good enough for Championship and probably more.

Hard working, versatile midfielder with an eye for goal who didn't always get the breaks at LFC. Went to Bolton a few months back on trial and obviously impressed.

Good luck to Jordan. Hope the move works outsmile.png

• Like 1

money and he's decided he doesn't want to play for rodgers any more. sad really, sterling's proved himself to be a horrible little scrote. so good riddance to him, his bullsh*t attitude and his prick of an agent. hope we use the money more effectively than we used the suarez cash.

insane amount of money for a very talented but unproven kid. mental.

and no offence bojangles but i hope his career turns to shit now, the ungrateful, greedy, bad attitude little get.

Edited by StevieH
  • Like 1

and no offence bojangles but i hope his career turns to shit now, the ungrateful, greedy, bad attitude little get.

No offence taken at all stevie. I can well understand your animosity and I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome when he goes back to Anfield laugh.png

• Like 1

No offence taken at all stevie. I can well understand your animosity and I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome when he goes back to Anfield laugh.png

oh i reckon he's going to get it everywhere mate. if he really is on £200k a week and with this ludicrous transfer fee the chants of what a waste of money will be heard at every away ground. not to mention the songs about throwing sickies plus vomiting and retching noises.

oh i reckon he's going to get it everywhere mate. if he really is on £200k a week and with this ludicrous transfer fee the chants of what a waste of money will be heard at every away ground. not to mention the songs about throwing sickies plus vomiting and retching noises.

Nah stevie. Other fans are not as bothered about this as Liverpool fans obviously. We all thought Yaya was going to get abuse at away grounds over his birthday tantrum but nought happened. It'll all fizzle away

• Like 1

So does all the above apply even if he's playing good ? and do you really think other fans really care what he has done with you lot ?

We must have a net spend of '0' after the Sterling sale ?

Sterling showed in spells he's a genuine talent I won't deny that and if he can get back to the levels he was showing and also keep developing he will be something special... However you just have to wonder if they pressure of that price tag will have an impact on his progress?

Anyway he's not our problem now ...and bloody hell 49 M is madness!

Who we buying clap2.gif

• Like 1

Sterling showed in spells he's a genuine talent I won't deny that and if he can get back to the levels he was showing and also keep developing he will be something special... However you just have to wonder if they pressure of that price tag will have an impact on his progress?

Who we buying clap2.gif

I meant for this transfer window btw

Who we buying clap2.gif

Yep, there must be a couple buys lined up now.

• Like 1

Who we buying clap2.gif

Yep, there must be a couple buys lined up now.

Exactly heres hoping !

Im off to the match tomorrow evening at Rajamangala, can't wait for the non competitive football and the 30 subs that will be used ha !

• Like 1

Well it turns out 9m of that is going to QPR.....

is that definite? have seen it bandied about all over the place but never really confirmed. then some lad yesterday claimed he knew the sell-on was capped at £4m. guess we'll know when the deal is confirmed. assuming the little blert's sick days last week don't mean he fails the medical.

Well it turns out 9m of that is going to QPR.....

is that definite? have seen it bandied about all over the place but never really confirmed. then some lad yesterday claimed he knew the sell-on was capped at £4m. guess we'll know when the deal is confirmed. assuming the little blert's sick days last week don't mean he fails the medical.

Well you was one of the ones who bandied it about biggrin.png

Posted 2015-06-17 16:16:21

they can have him but only when they come back with £60m. bearing in mind we've got to give 20% of it to QPR

Fee agreed ,he's off ,£49million thumbsup.gif

It was 49 million for Sterling alone, or 45 million for Sterling and Balotelli as a package. Or did I dream that last bit.....?

49m and 200k pw for Sterling alone. Its a five year 100m purchase. Madness i tell you.......

• Like 1

Fee agreed ,he's off ,£49million thumbsup.gif

It was 49 million for Sterling alone, or 45 million for Sterling and Balotelli as a package. Or did I dream that last bit.....?

49m and 200k pw for Sterling alone. Its a five year 100m purchase. Madness i tell you.......

Yep Sterling is an idiot, fancy going to City for that sort of money when he could have stayed at the dippers on 100k pw biggrin.png

cheesy.gif Spat out me tea all over the screen, ya boogger Steviecheesy.gif

Things ya have to do to sell a few shirts. Ban nork meets 5 star Bangkok Hotel meeting room meets excruciatingly embarrassed Premier League footballers

49m and 200k pw for Sterling alone. Madness i tell you.......

my following comment is sheer business madness from liverpool,s perspective.which kicked the ball rolling on the sterling affair

brenda and company offered sterling a pay rise from 35k to 90k a week etc etc

then subsquently put a bounty of 50 mil on sterling

where can any club in the world put a 50 mil t/f fee and only offer 90 k a week, to the player involved ???

its sure as eggs that if loserpool . offered a fair ball park going rate(weekly wage) say around 150K , to match their 50 mil valuation , it would have been accepted immediately,all partys happysmile.png

but loserpool stucked to their paltry offer, sterling to his credit told them to stick it, and m/city became the white shinning knight for both partys and saved the daybiggrin.png

sterlings agent should be commended for his handling of this messy t/f, as he doubled his clients offered income ,plus the extra trimmings of going to a far better run club, champions league and geniune contenders for the EPL titleclap2.gif

loserpool at this moment of time, perhaps can say we got around 50 mil ,well over the odds,and m/city could be seen as paying too much, but thats the gamble at stake

sterling is the winner hands downsmile.png and i feel he will give m/city his best services for the coming seasons ,what level is the only questioned to be answered,no one knows thatbiggrin.png

its a super duper good morning to all my loyal fans on the footy forumsmile.png

Edited by evenstevens