Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^ Christ you're intelligent...Wot TF else could it be?facepalm.gif

On the subject of music, Jurgen reckons Fergie was the John Lennon of football!....I make him right, as the Beatles were crap after he left!smile.png

"What else could it be"...my point was and is, try asking a kid, I'd be amazed if they'd seen a record player let alone know what one does.

On the subject of music, Jurgen reckons Fergie was the John Lennon of football!....I make him right, as the Beatles were crap after he left!smile.png

and lennon was a <deleted> too. ;)

• Like 2

"What else could it be"...my point was and is, try asking a kid, I'd be amazed if they'd seen a record player let alone know what one does.

I think your a bit behind the times BB as vinyl is getting more and more popular in the UK, see this from the Independent For many of us, a house isn’t a home without a record player. The ongoing resurgence of record labels re-pressing your favourite LPs and 45’s – vinyl sales are now at a 15-year high - as well as new releases, means there are tons of new record players on the market for affordable prices. .

ion-duo-deck.jpg

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Seems my comment hasn't been understood.on kids not being acquainted with a record player. As an aside, my kids a year or so back saw somebody in a movie DIALING a phone number and were so shocked by that sight they asked me what's he doing. I'm sure I could add several instances of kids not being aquainted with old technology we grew up with as the norm. Hopefully you finally get my point on the tshirt design above.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Seems my comment hasn't been understood.on kids not being acquainted with a record player. As an aside, my kids a year or so back saw somebody in a movie DIALING a phone number and were so shocked by that sight they asked me what's he doing. I'm sure I could add several instances of kids not being aquainted with old technology we grew up with as the norm. Hopefully you finally get my point on the tshirt design above.

Why do you say that your comment hasn't been understood ?

Jack White's Third Man Records release record player for children

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/jack-white/88211#SfhlhMBOuWidegyV.99

^Because you state "think your a bit behind the times BB as vinyl is getting more and more popular in the UK", when I'm talking about kids on a Thailand forum. How many houses in Thailand have a record player? Do they sell recods or record players in Thailand? My kids, and I'll bet virtually every kid in their school here has never seen a record yet. They understand when I talk about album but they ain't seen one. And yes in the last month jack white has opened a record shop (with it's own record pressing section) in the states and I understand people are buying them again (personally I don't know why...getting up every 20 minutes to turn em over vs cds/mp3s).

^Because you state "think your a bit behind the times BB as vinyl is getting more and more popular in the UK", when I'm talking about kids on a Thailand forum. How many houses in Thailand have a record player? Do they sell recods or record players in Thailand? My kids, and I'll bet virtually every kid in their school here has never seen a record yet. They understand when I talk about album but they ain't seen one. And yes in the last month jack white has opened a record shop (with it's own record pressing section) in the states and I understand people are buying them again (personally I don't know why...getting up every 20 minutes to turn em over vs cds/mp3s).

Stop backtracking, the T shirt originally shown was produced in England and you said "Lot of youngsters wouldn't get that that's supposed to be a record player" so being as the T shirt was made in England whats that got to do with Thai kids on a Thailand forum ? incidentally how many Thai kids do you think come on this forum if that is what you are getting at ?

And yes they do sell records and record players in Thailand, rolleyes.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Doesn't matter where the tshirt is produced and I was making a comment from personal experience that preteen kids (mine and their peers) wouldn't understand the design of that tshirt.

So where can I go buy a record player today here?

There's a place in Airport plaza, Cm that does them plus these one's http://bk.asia-city.com/shopping/article/best-shops-buy-vinyl-records-portable-turntables-bangkok

Edited by alfieconn

Is this the music or technology forum?

Jole Matip,assuming he signs,will he be the answer to our defensive woes(not including Mignolet) ? A quick glimpse at his stats suggest he may well be.

he seems to be highly rated, one of the top handful of defenders in the bundesliga. big lad as well so hopefully useful in the air.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, BB has an annoying habit of taking threads off topic. Wish he would stick to the City one...but then he wouldn't have so many 'friends' to talk to. whistling.gif

Make you a deal lad, you stay off the City forum and I'll stay off this forum if you like..you lead. Deal?.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, BB has an annoying habit of taking threads off topic. Wish he would stick to the City one...but then he wouldn't have so many 'friends' to talk to. whistling.gif

Make you a deal lad, you stay off the City forum and I'll stay off this forum if you like..you lead. Deal?.

Done!clap2.gif

• Like 2

Done!clap2.gif

Now then boys, put your toys away. Time for beddy bose.