Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

best thing i can say about that shambles was well done to all the thousands of fans who walked out on 77 minutes. was a good statement well made. enough is enough.

firmino played well and mignolet can just <deleted> off. clown.

• Like 1

best thing i can say about that shambles was well done to all the thousands of fans who walked out on 77 minutes. was a good statement well made. enough is enough.

firmino played well and mignolet can just <deleted> off. clown.

Pasty faced French wannabe cost me my banker with that last goal.mad.gif

What did I just watch again sad.png

Sunderland 2 shots on target, 2 goals, its absolutely embarrassing to watch this side just fold in that manner, whats worse is you kind of know its coming.

We keep making the same 'individual' mistakes over and over again and then as a collective we have absolutely no backbone or any leadership in sight, not even close.

I don't think any amount of coaching is going to improve what we have in terms of goalkeeper and defenders.

Firmino, showed his quality again today (albeit in fleeting moments) probably the only bright spark in the whole of this shit show that the team has been putting on for the past few years !

• Like 1

What did I just watch again sad.png

Sunderland 2 shots on target, 2 goals, its absolutely embarrassing to watch this side just fold in that manner, whats worse is you kind of know its coming.

We keep making the same 'individual' mistakes over and over again and then as a collective we have absolutely no backbone or any leadership in sight, not even close.

I don't think any amount of coaching is going to improve what we have in terms of goalkeeper and defenders.

Firmino, showed his quality again today (albeit in fleeting moments) probably the only bright spark in the whole of this shit show that the team has been putting on for the past few years !

I agree about the leadership. I don't think Henderson is playing well enough to be in the team every week, and I think that afects him more as a captain. Trouble is, who would you put in the team every game who could be the captain?

Goalie to blame in the end for the first goal, but the lack of confidence in defence and the unwillingness to simply punt the ball away on occassions is doing my head in, and contributed to the stupid free kick. The second goal was a complete mess, and if mignolet can't throw a ball out he should kick it.... hopefully quickly

It is annoying me beyond belief that we cannot score goals. We should have had 4 in that game

game was over at 2-0, we should have just killed it off. sunderland were appalling and hadn't even bothered attacking up until that point. then mignolet does his traditional rick and we're on the ropes again. he's got to be binned, if we don't replace him this summer i will question klopp's sanity.

Fair play to those scousers who walked out.

Talked the talk and walked the walk....... in their thousands.

Probably wont make any difference to the Yanks, but surely its opened their eyes to be very careful and not to push it so far.

Probably they dont understand English football fans, certainly not scousers, but surely they must have an advisor somewhere telling them to tread very carefully.

yes it's a coincidence. we conceded two goals because we're not very good, our goalkeeper is a waste of space and we can't defend.

I don't believe it was the reason we lost (as you say we are crap in defence), but I do believe it will have affected some of the players. Thousands leaving at the same time will have been noticed and will have had a psychological effect, no matter how small.

Still... not why we loist

yes it's a coincidence. we conceded two goals because we're not very good, our goalkeeper is a waste of space and we can't defend.

I don't believe it was the reason we lost (as you say we are crap in defence), but I do believe it will have affected some of the players. Thousands leaving at the same time will have been noticed and will have had a psychological effect, no matter how small.

good. hope it did affect them. hope the dickheads in boston see that effect. hope FSG are ashamed of what they are making fans do now for the sake of an extra £2 million quid.

did you not see it bob? up until 77 minutes we were really not bad, lots of probing and movement, good workrates, scored two good goals. then after the walkout the heads went, players folded and we dropped two points to a genuinely appalling sunderland side that weren't even really trying to score. fact remains though that if we had a goalkeeper who wasn't utterly pathetic we'd still have won the game.

good. hope it did affect them. hope the dickheads in boston see that effect. hope FSG are ashamed of what they are making fans do now for the sake of an extra £2 million quid.

True. The money is pitiful; and all the xtra coming from T.V. too. Ayre's defence was like the team's... unbelievable

did you not see it bob? up until 77 minutes we were really not bad, lots of probing and movement, good workrates, scored two good goals. then after the walkout the heads went, players folded and we dropped two points to a genuinely appalling sunderland side that weren't even really trying to score. fact remains though that if we had a goalkeeper who wasn't utterly pathetic we'd still have won the game.

I've not seen owt since Jan 4, last time I missed this much football I could barely tie my shoes. internet supposed to be here tomorrow thank christ.

Just read an alarming stat; Mignolet has conceded 12 goals out of the last 19 shots faced in the PL!

DP

Edited by BangrakBob

seems the walkout had an immediate effect then.

Liverpool FC to consider urgent review of ticket costs after fans' Anfield protest: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-consider-urgent-review-10855258

It'll be interesting to see if fans of other chiseling clubs take up this banner. A bit of fan rebellion always a welcome thing in my book. Put the fat cats on notice, which doesn't happen nearly often enough.

seems the walkout had an immediate effect then.

Liverpool FC to consider urgent review of ticket costs after fans' Anfield protest: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-consider-urgent-review-10855258

It'll be interesting to see if fans of other chiseling clubs take up this banner. A bit of fan rebellion always a welcome thing in my book. Put the fat cats on notice, which doesn't happen nearly often enough.

there's talk of arsenal doing something this week or next i think.

and yeah it does work. and has a global impact - i sat watching in a bar in chiang mai on saturday and the mass walkout was obvious on the tv, so around the world people will be asking what's happening and why. leaves FSG no choice but to do something when it's affecting their precious brand so directly.

next step for liverpool is to get that clown ian ayre sacked. man's a farce.

• Like 1

If Mignolet had walked out with them, the result (of the match) would probably have not been any different.

Not sure about that. A stand in keeper would probably have saved one of the Sunderland goals.

LOL - I was not suggesting putting a replacement on !