Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Klopp on Aguero.... "He is back and he's a good striker but he can only score goals if someone gives him the ball, so we have to avoid the easy passes into his area.

Aguero touches...None in the box! .........Job done Jurgen!:clap2:

C1B5XkSXUAAR52S.jpg

• Like 2

huge 3 points that, thought it was a thoroughly professional display by us and showed that increasing maturity klopp has inspired in the players. did more than enough, kept a bit in the tank for sunderland tomorrow, never gave city a sniff. onwards and upwards redmen.

8 minutes ago, StevieH said:

huge 3 points that, thought it was a thoroughly professional display by us and showed that increasing maturity klopp has inspired in the players. did more than enough, kept a bit in the tank for sunderland tomorrow, never gave city a sniff. onwards and upwards redmen.

Don't want to get complacent tomorrow though. I reckon Sunderland team bar defoe and 1 or 2 others have threw in the towel and expect a pasting. If Wijnaldum starts I reckon he gets a brace and he will begin to shine more brightly. 1-6 Liverpool. Defoe for sunderland and deservedly should be his last game for them.

Don't want to get complacent tomorrow though. I reckon Sunderland team bar defoe and 1 or 2 others have threw in the towel and expect a pasting. If Wijnaldum starts I reckon he gets a brace and he will begin to shine more brightly. 1-6 Liverpool. Defoe for sunderland and deservedly should be his last game for them.

2 for Defoe, deservedly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Just now, BangrakBob said:

2 feckn penalties and he dived for the free kick that got him the second penalty, deservedly my arse. 

We had more than enough opportunities to close that game down and they were not taken. Big loss of 2 pts.

16 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Exodus waiting to happen at WHL.". Why?

Because I am jealous they got dele alli.

But what an absolute palava over at sky blue scum eh. Guardiola not looking too sharp 1st season in the scumout sorry dugout.

48 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

2 feckn penalties and he dived for the free kick that got him the second penalty, deservedly my arse. 

aye. we looked tired and made a few silly mistakes - yes, looking at you there sadio mane - but the ref was <deleted> appalling. he's horrible is taylor and as mentioned previously shouldn't be allowed to ref our matches anyway based on where he's from. 

10 points from 12 over christmas though, i'll take that. long way to go yet.

• Like 2

"Guardiola not looking too sharp 1st season in the scumout sorry dugout."

Yeah were loads of points behind Liverpool and out of Europe, no wait a minute, actually we're not so badly positioned at the half way point and we are in the Champions League still. We are though not looking so good behind Chelsea but there again same can be said for Liverpool.

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Guardiola not looking too sharp 1st season in the scumout sorry dugout."

Yeah were loads of points behind Liverpool and out of Europe, no wait a minute, actually we're not so badly positioned at the half way point and we are in the Champions League still. We are though not looking so good behind Chelsea but there again same can be said for Liverpool.

Just focus on 4th place lad and pray utd don't beat you to it.

16 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Chelsea look like champions though, do any of the others?

Looking at it another way, we've been bobbins since September and we're only just behind your lot. Go figure.

I dunno I like Liverpool for it regardless of yesterday. We can do all the so called big boys so hoping Tottenham keep it interesting and let's see.

21 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

What Klopp said was funny. 13 games in a row and only 6 pts ahead. Pre-yesterday results of course. 

it was just true as well, whether he was playing silly buggers or not. if you've won 13 matches on the bounce you should be further clear than 6 points really 'cos it's a ridiculously good run. if you win 13 matches on the bounce in a season you absolutely should win the league.

chelsea like us have no european football to distract them and unlike us they've had a superb run of no injuries. they'll take some catching.

6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

it was just true as well, whether he was playing silly buggers or not. if you've won 13 matches on the bounce you should be further clear than 6 points really 'cos it's a ridiculously good run. if you win 13 matches on the bounce in a season you absolutely should win the league.

chelsea like us have no european football to distract them and unlike us they've had a superb run of no injuries. they'll take some catching.

What worries me more is I'm not hearing a star player pulling the strings all I'm hearing is Conte. Worries me that if they do get injuries they may not go off rails. I hate chelsea absolute bunch of t-Ossers  John terry what a joke. Fair play lamp And was a true Pro but JT got found out. fairplay to Rio. 

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Chelsea look like champions though, do any of the others?

Looking at it another way, we've been bobbins since September and we're only just behind your lot. Go figure.

Your man's making a strange comment about end of coaching career. The press will prod and pick at that should the results continue in the  topsy turvy manner. 

think ngolo kante has made a huge, huge difference to them. he's an amazing midfielder just made for the premier league.

it probably helps them that hazard and costa have stopped behaving like petulant teenagers like.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StevieH said:

What ?