Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

yeah. not match fit yet. and coupled with everyone else not playing anywhere as well as they were first half of the season he's not exactly bounced back into form.

You think he'll go 433?

Edited by carmine

Just now, carmine said:

You think he'll go 433?

yeah. definitely. it's what he knows best and he gets to play lallana, coutinho, firmino and mane in their best positions. i think he'll be hoping that the players can play themselves back into form. but several key lads just look knackered now and in major need of a rest.

19 hours ago, smokie36 said:

You've looked electric at times this season and completely unstoppable.

Maybe that energy has been draining?

Right now I wouldn't be surprised if your season falls apart....serious job for Klopp right now to secure a CL place.

if you fancy a ten minute read over a brew this is a good summary:

https://tomkinstimes.com/2017/02/klopp-has-been-found-out-sell-all-the-players-end-the-season-pack-up-the-moon-and-dismantle-the-sun/

it's easy to forget in our current rut quite how good liverpool were before christmas. like amazingly brilliant in many matches. so the potential is obviously there and the ceiling is high. just have to get back to it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StevieH said:

yeah. definitely. it's what he knows best and he gets to play lallana, coutinho, firmino and mane in their best positions. i think he'll be hoping that the players can play themselves back into form. but several key lads just look knackered now and in major need of a rest.

Yes what i was expecting.  I'm sure you already know the team we'll be putting out, with Dier standing in at cb with Alderweirald.

14 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes what i was expecting.  I'm sure you already know the team we'll be putting out, with Dier standing in at cb with Alderweirald.

we look both tired and nervous really. good time for you lot to be playing us.

15 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Quite possibly alhough likely your team will raise their game for this one.

hope so. though we generally look a bit too shattered to raise it that much at the moment. we weren't bad against chelsea but were buggered at the end and could easily have lost it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StevieH said:

hope so. though we generally look a bit too shattered to raise it that much at the moment. we weren't bad against chelsea but were buggered at the end and could easily have lost it.

I've enjoyed watching your football early season but obviously I hope you have a stinker.

Cementing second spot is our main goal right now.

1 minute ago, smokie36 said:

I've enjoyed watching your football early season but obviously I hope you have a stinker.

Cementing second spot is our main goal right now.

yeah. chelsea not winning it now would be devon loch stuff.

liverpool fans have to remember not to be too frustrated by the current malaise. we were outstanding before christmas and had opposing managers saying we were the best team they'd played in years etc. so we can get back to that. just need a few top quality signings to give us greater depth and for the owners to not just back the manager but to actually want the club to succeed at football and not just at <deleted> commercial partnerships and marketing.

i've even read a few alleged liverpool fans saying klopp isn't up to it and/or we should get rid of him. morons abound.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

I saw someone waving a Wenger out sign this morning and thought of Chicog's utter contempt...made me smile.

i know every club has its own knobhead fans but the fickleness of some arsenal ones is really funny. specially them blerts on that arsenal fan tv youtube channel. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PT Paul said:

Had a few pronlems at work, so been off for a few days eh.  Missus Paul been acting up, and my idiot boss being a bitch

It's like the battle of the bottlers, Klopp seems to have contracted Spursilitus

You're going to get a pasting Paul.

Enjoy it old pal!

2 hours ago, smokie36 said:

You're going to get a pasting Paul.

Enjoy it old pal!

Calm down lad, you Yid lot getting all uppity.

Bill Gates is in for buying us now, golden days are coming again.

• Like 1

I'd say Firmino looks the most jaded at the moment. Like you say Stevie, the squad just isn't up to it. Hopefully Klopp has got to grips with the demands of the premiership and gets the right players in for next season. I think we'll manage a top 4 spot this season but it isn't gonna be easy.

• Like 1

One lady who died had two children who were taken into the "care system". And a twenty year old who died had survived that  "system" himself.  Perhaps God may forgive those who lied about that day but I pray that nobody else ever does.

Read about it please, there is plenty online.

It happened a long time ago, there's obviously a lot of mistruths out there online, so where can I actually read the facts of what happened and I'm particularly interested in WHY it happened - up to the time of the incident (I don't really want to read about after the incident). Point me in the right direction please.

I will always remember it as I was travelling on the train through Sheffield to Manchester before final whistle time and was surprised by loads of scousers getting on the train clearly in a foul mood, something had obviously happened but it made good sense for me to keep quiet.

On 2/9/2017 at 8:02 AM, longstebe said:

I'd say Firmino looks the most jaded at the moment. Like you say Stevie, the squad just isn't up to it. Hopefully Klopp has got to grips with the demands of the premiership and gets the right players in for next season. I think we'll manage a top 4 spot this season but it isn't gonna be easy.

The way your first choice eleven played at the start of the season they most certainly are good enough.  They are just not up the the mark physically. Why is this?  Unacceptable.   However, there is no doubt the squad itself needs bolstering.

I'll say it again though, theres no excuse to be this jaded by the end of january.  

Why is it i have this strange feeling you will find that extra yard lost later on today!

Well i certainly won't be having any of the "we're tired" arguments anymore.  Last nights game simply says you just haven't been playing well this year and i wasn't remotely surprised at how Liverpool not only came out of the blocks but how you maintained the tempo.  

Klopp identified the defensive weak link in Davies' lack of pace and exposed it to the max.  Certain games we wouldn't miss Rose that much but against the likes of Mane it proved a complete mismatch.

We have to play four games coming up to your one and if Liverpool are to qualify top four then the fewer games played might allow you to remain playing at this tempo in which case you will qualify.

Back on track for Liverpool amid some ridiculous speculating about Klopp and a reality check for Spurs.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Stupid headline of the week

Jordan Henderson: Liverpool up for Klopp aim to win every game in run-in

Silly old me thinking every teams aim was to win every game.

There's loads of these 'rallying call' headlines like this, especially on the internet.