Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I'm liking the passion @wilai but when salah and chamberlain were identified as targets I was on the money more than any lfc fan on this forum when I said they'd be top class additions. I'm liking the passion but I'm not seeing much else but past tense commentary. Strap a pair on 365/247 lad put yourself in the firing line or risk the wrath of being des lynam as has so far been the case.

Coutinho is off we have an abundance of attacking options and lallana is enroute so if the deals good we should take it and crack on without pip. 

Edited by Rc2702

56 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I'm liking the passion @wilai but when salah and chamberlain were identified as targets I was on the money more than any lfc fan on this forum when I said they'd be top class additions. I'm liking the passion but I'm not seeing much else but past tense commentary. Strap a pair on 365/247 lad put yourself in the firing line or risk the wrath of being des lynam as has so far been the case.

Coutinho is off we have an abundance of attacking options and lallana is enroute so if the deals good we should take it and crack on without pip. 

You don't half talk some sh*te lad. Can't you go and support the brummies? And <deleted> does the bold bit mean? Stay off the sauce son and go check for farangs wearing flip flops in Tescos:cheesy:

• Like 2

Just now, wilai said:

You don't half talk some sh*te lad. Can't you go and support the brummies? And <deleted> does the bold bit mean? Stay off the sauce son and go check for farangs wearing flip flops in Tescos:cheesy:

Yh sound you go and support Wigan then you fence sitter. The bold bits plain English pal so stick to commentary des your good at that. Ladies room for you it is 364 days a year. Fairy. Coutinho is off ya pleb so wake up and get used to it. 

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh sound you go and support Wigan then you fence sitter. The bold bits plain English pal so stick to commentary des your good at that. Ladies room for you it is 364 days a year. Fairy. Coutinho is off ya pleb so wake up and get used to it. 

If/when he goes, then he goes. Wanting it to happen sooner rather than later is foolish in the extreme......and it looks like you've forgotten your bi-polar medication again....:cheesy:

6 hours ago, wilai said:

If/when he goes, then he goes. Wanting it to happen sooner rather than later is foolish in the extreme......and it looks like you've forgotten your bi-polar medication again....:cheesy:

Rolling around on the floor after that comment. You really are a funny guy.

I've explained the matter so go and sniff some glue or pants or whatever it is you do. And if you don't like my comments there's an ignore button and if your crap continues I'll gladly put you on it. Sooner not later.

• Thanks 1

Busted screen Wils, I refuse to buy a new phone until it doesn't work anymore. Dyslexia shall continue until such time ?

anyway being a wool I wouldn't have a clue myself but I'm wondering if the likes of Langers or the Scousest of Scousers rott might know....

• Like 1

very nice pic Bob , where in the Gold Coast,??? and most importantly  where,s the bott of fine red??? anothe bow peep ahhh seen the wine rack,but it needs stocking if in Coolongatta go to  Danny Murphys liquer store on  the Tweed, unbelievable selection of fine wines, btw a very close mate about 4 or 5 yrs back sold a small parcel of land that Murphys sits on for a tick under 3 mil, had to share it though, with his business partner

Edited by evenstevens