Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 hours ago, StevieH said:

yeah. and even with our goalkeepers made of fog i still don't see anybody fancying playing us in the champions league this season.

on cloud nine.or disneyland .based on one nice win.. the fall will come in due course..or put it together for a full season then start bragging. anyway c/l will sort youse lot out .and a struggle to remain in it nect season

talk about inflated ego.s .lol

16 minutes ago, champers said:

I see Liverpool are being linked to a move for Butland. He must be desperate to get out of Stoke. The prospect of Roy Keane coming in and screaming abuse at you every day or a move to Liverpool?

i rather hope not. he's not good enough.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

on cloud nine.or disneyland .based on one nice win.. the fall will come in due course..or put it together for a full season then start bragging. anyway c/l will sort youse lot out .and a struggle to remain in it nect season

talk about inflated ego.s .lol

I can smell your jealousy from Hua Hin! :biggrin::passifier:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, champers said:

I see Liverpool are being linked to a move for Butland. He must be desperate to get out of Stoke. The prospect of Roy Keane coming in and screaming abuse at you every day or a move to Liverpool?

Roy Keane and Martin O'Neill have turned the Stoke job down. Flores and Rowett have done the same.

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

18 unbeaten - we’ve only lost 2 in the league, we’ve just beaten arguably the best team in Europe and the scoreline flattered them. We score goals for fun and can beat anyone.

We are a team and club that is on the up and is united,  meanwhile Conte and Mourinho are having a breakdown, Chelsea haven’t won a match this year, United have won 1 league match in 5, Arsene is in denial, and 8 points behind us after losing his 6th match of the season. 

If you fancy a wager on it, I’m in! 

defo need a a goalie though ?

Might not get a reply on that one Bobby !

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

18 unbeaten - we’ve only lost 2 in the league, we’ve just beaten arguably the best team in Europe and the scoreline flattered them. We score goals for fun and can beat anyone.

We are a team and club that is on the up and is united,  meanwhile Conte and Mourinho are having a breakdown, Chelsea haven’t won a match this year, United have won 1 league match in 5, Arsene is in denial, and 8 points behind us after losing his 6th match of the season. 

If you fancy a wager on it, I’m in! 

defo need a a goalie though ?

you poor fools are in brenda ga ga land again.win somehing bob

Edited by evenstevens

48 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

why be such a Nark, clearly baiting ,at every turn and corner of the Footy  Forum, give it a break

Watching the other London clubs have a meltdown is a thing of sheer beauty.

I think I'll get along to happy hour shortly and celebrate.

CYA sucka! :post-4641-1156694572:

On 15/01/2018 at 9:40 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

Watching the other London clubs have a meltdown is a thing of sheer beauty.

I think I'll get along to happy hour shortly and celebrate.

CYA sucka! :post-4641-1156694572:

Calm down lad you will be trying to rent an open top bus next. Save it for a league cup win.

12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I liked Flanagan but he's been off the boil for a long time now and at 25 he has less than 50 league apps under his belt. 

he's over-rated purely because of where he's from. fans love to see a scouse lad breaking through. he had a few decent games when he first emerged but he's nowhere near the quality needed for klopp's squad these days.

Just now, StevieH said:

he's over-rated purely because of where he's from. fans love to see a scouse lad breaking through. he had a few decent games when he first emerged but he's nowhere near the quality needed for klopp's squad these days.

That's why I said I liked him. If he had continued as he began and got better as time wore on but it has not happened. Surprised he is 25 tbh and he has lasted this long. Yh I reckon he will get booted but maybe once it dies down. Or maybe the club will put the boot in hard and fast like he did.

Bit late but I heard a few stories about our departed brazilian which make me believe we were 1000% right to sell him.

Feigning injury first 5 games then being called up by Brazil and being fit to play.

Lfc apparently played down this drama and kept it low key to preserve maximum value.

Being overly vocal to club, manager and other players on his desire to leave.

Whilst he did perform very well until the end he did by the looks of it down tools and he was kind of forced to play well to keep the interest alive and ensure he done his part in convincing barca to get real on the deal that was laughed out to begin.

With lallana coming and the oxe we are very well covered and losing him will not be a massive loss imo. Klopp's interviews suggest something similar too.

The differential between Luis suarez's official thanks from LFC and PC is also an interesting comparison.  I never liked the term cuntinho but I think it fits now.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Bit late but I heard a few stories about our departed brazilian which make me believe we were 1000% right to sell him.

Feigning injury first 5 games then being called up by Brazil and being fit to play.

Lfc apparently played down this drama and kept it low key to preserve maximum value.

Whilst he did perform very well until the end he did by the looks of it down tools and he was kind of forced to play well to keep the interest alive and ensure he done his part in convincing barca to get real on the deal that was laughed out to begin.

With lallana coming and the oxe we are very well covered and losing him will not be a massive loss imo. Klopp's interviews suggest something similar too.

The differential between Luis suarez's official thanks from LFC and PC is also an interesting comparison.  I never liked the term cuntinho but I think it fits now.

Absolute gobshite, handing in a transfer request before the Watford match, refused to play in the European qualifiers. Missed the first month of the season. Couldn't even be arsed to play the blushite as a goodbye. 

Great little player and he will be missed, but happy he is gone. That "woe is me" look overtime he scored annoying. 

We need to bring someone in this window though, maybe not a replacement and it's difficult to do, but one of two injuries to Mane of Salah, we are in trouble. 

• Like 2

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Absolute gobshite, handing in a transfer request before the Watford match, refused to play in the European qualifiers. Missed the first month of the season. Couldn't even be arsed to play the blushite as a goodbye. 

Great little player and he will be missed, but happy he is gone. That "woe is me" look overtime he scored annoying. 

We need to bring someone in this window though, maybe not a replacement and it's difficult to do, but one of two injuries to Mane of Salah, we are in trouble. 

Handled brilliantly by LFC though.  Dusted over any turmoil and held his value. That stink could have cost us a chunk of the fee so I'm pleased they got that transfer spot on. I'm still thinking lanzini can kick on but I'd like mahrez more as his link up with salah could be like it was with vardy (speed). 

23 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Handled brilliantly by LFC though.  Dusted over any turmoil and held his value. That stink could have cost us a chunk of the fee so I'm pleased they got that transfer spot on. I'm still thinking lanzini can kick on but I'd like mahrez more as his link up with salah could be like it was with vardy (speed). 

Do you actually think that Barcelona didn't know what was going on ? what do you think his agent and Barce were discussing during all of this ?

Edited by alfieconn

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It was common knowledge that he wasn't injured ! but you come out with it 5 months later :biggrin:

34 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

It was common knowledge that he wasn't injured ! but you come out with it 5 months later :biggrin:

Injured. Not mentally ready could have been an abundance of reasons.  I waited for the details without assuming. It looked bad but it was papered over and not made a big issue.

43 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Do you actually think that Barcelona didn't know what was going on ? what do you think his agent and Barce were discussing during all of this ?

Err a transfer, and the way lfc management handled the issue ensured we got maximum value and in a time frame that is acceptable with acceptable terms. Their initial offer showed a lack of respect for the player more than anything and they ended up paying more the same way we mistakenly handled the vvd situation and ended up paying a touch more. 

he's gone. we got an absurd amount of money for him. let it go lads. and he's going to do his cruciate on his barcelona debut so you know, <deleted> him like.

i really like the idea of a midfield three of can, chamberlain and keita next season. energy galore, buzzing and pressing, goal threats and dynamic and also emre can.