Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Did I hear Klopp blaming a dry pitch didnt help them.Arsene must have passed on his post match scripts already.

WBA deserve a bit of credit dont you think ? they did over Man U and yesterday despite knowing they are going to be relegated they put in 110% and kept going  until  the final whistle

Thats the beauty of football

Sure the baggies deliberately slowed the pitch by not watering, the guy just watched his side drop points in the final minutes. 

I dont give credit to WBA - we should have finished that match, if we didn’t rest most of our backline we would have battered them. As mentioned by Stevie one massive eye on our biggest match in 10 years on Tuesday. I’m not going to make the ref an excuse, we were flat, but he did have a Barry. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 5:43 PM, Sparkles said:

Did I hear Klopp blaming a dry pitch didnt help them.Arsene must have passed on his post match scripts already.

WBA deserve a bit of credit dont you think ? they did over Man U and yesterday despite knowing they are going to be relegated they put in 110% and kept going  until  the final whistle

Thats the beauty of football

To be fair, he complained at the start of the 2nd half because the pitch wasn't watered at half time.

2 hours ago, BlueScouse said:

C'mon Roma!  You can do it!!

couldn't agree more lid. if everton were playing anyone in the european cup semi-final i'd want anyone to win as well.

of course that situation has never, ever happened and is never, ever going to like. :smile:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The quality of our first 11 would overcome any dodgy decisions as you well know.

mockers lad. careful now.

good ref again for this one though. not english is a good starting point.

51 minutes ago, StevieH said:

couldn't agree more lid. if everton were playing anyone in the european cup semi-final i'd want anyone to win as well.

of course that situation has never, ever happened and is never, ever going to like. :smile:

Even after spending to 200M becoming shiiter  :laugh:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, StevieH said:

mockers lad. careful now.

good ref again for this one though. not english is a good starting point.

This is going to be a tough two legs, beating Chelsea and Barca, they are a very good, organised side who like to play football 

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Even after spending to 200M becoming shiiter  :laugh:

imagine paying 8m more for gylfi sigurdsson than we paid for salah last summer. can actually feel the blue fume from here.

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

This is going to be a tough two legs, beating Chelsea and Barca, they are a very good, organised side who like to play football 

they clearly are very good to have got this far, and their midfield bothers me. there's savvy and ability in there and they'll give us very little. 

i like this in a way, remember the semi in 2005 against chelsea? felt kind of like you knew each other too well, played each other too often. european matches should contain uncertainty about who you are playing, unknowns, unfamiliarity. you should be nervous about what you're facing at this stage. but so should they like 'cos they don't play against mane, firmino and salah in serie a.

• Like 1

Just now, StevieH said:

they clearly are very good to have got this far, and their midfield bothers me. there's savvy and ability in there and they'll give us very little. 

i like this in a way, remember the semi in 2005 against chelsea? felt kind of like you knew each other too well, played each other too often. european matches should contain uncertainty about who you are playing, unknowns, unfamiliarity. you should be nervous about what you're facing at this stage. but so should they like 'cos they don't play against mane, firmino and salah in serie a.

That semi in 2005 was epic, I didn't think we'd have a chance. 

Yeah I feel intrepid, nervous all sorts here.

Wondering if they will play a back 3 or 4...

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That semi in 2005 was epic, I didn't think we'd have a chance. 

Yeah I feel intrepid, nervous all sorts here.

Wondering if they will play a back 3 or 4...

i don't know them that well man apart from what i've listened to on podcasts recently. their midfield 3 has quality and experience and we know dzeko is a very good striker. also know kolarov and he's experienced but you'd have to fancy salah against him.

this feels more like the quarter final in 2005 when we beat a very, very good juventus side. city last round felt familiar, this feels like a european cup match should do.

Edited by StevieH
  • Like 1

any football fan living in Thailand never mind what team they support,but went for a SOAPY MASSAGE missed the game of the CENTURY.should have been 6-1.

the fans should have been pissing their pants,next week they might need a toilet roll.:post-4641-1156694083:

• Confused 1

absoulately super performance by Lpool,   heads down for the second leg and the Final is there for the asking

surely the V.A.R. Addicts or Junkies from M/city ,should now accept their q/f loss against L/Pool  with dignity,( if they have any) as presently  L/pool going forward,are unstoppable,  ,again nice work L/pool, savior this first leg victory today  ,and finished it off,   E/S

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

absoulately super performance by Lpool,   heads down for the second leg and the Final is there for the asking

surely the V.A.R. Addicts or Junkies from M/city ,should now accept their q/f loss against L/Pool  with dignity,( if they have any) as presently  L/pool going forward,are unstoppable,  ,again nice work L/pool, savior this first leg victory today  ,and finished it off,   E/S

E/S, We have moved on but you seem to want to keep dragging us back. Get over it.

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

at 5-0 the roma fans were applauding Liverpool,even totti had to struggle to keep his emotions in tack.

I just hope the ITI'S keep their nastiness to their selve's,i watch a lot of serie A and there will be some brutal tackles from them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

E/S, We have moved on but you seem to want to keep dragging us back. Get over it.

Trigg  you are as Boring as a Wet  Week,    E/S  was only expressing his  opinion , football related , and on topic

Either  Like  It,   or Lump  It !!!

Giddy  Up  L/pool,  

3 hours ago, evenstevens said:

surely the V.A.R. Addicts or Junkies from M/city ,should now accept their q/f loss against L/Pool  with dignity,( if they have any) 

What on earth has our view on VAR got to do with dignity and why are you bringing that up after last nights game? Everyone who has been on this forum for a while will know that my view on VAR has been the same for years. I have always wanted it.

• Like 1