Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

A pity it ended that way for Liverpool. The entire match turned with Salah's injury. Liverpool were on top until he went off. Add in two incredible keeper blunders and there you are.

Karius looked as he did when he first came to Liverpool. Nervous and unable to handle the pressure. He'd be better off with a club not battling for trophies.

• Like 1

Two awful goalie errors. One is maybe forgivable, two handed the game to Madrid.

Two awful substitutions. Lallana was never near to match fit and Solanke should have replaced Salah. Milner looked dangerous down Liverpool's left and his replacement, Can, was also nowhere near match fit. Ings should have been thrown on for Lallana.

Two awful goalie errors. One is maybe forgivable, two handed the game to Madrid.

Two awful substitutions. Lallana was never near to match fit and Solanke should have replaced Salah. Milner looked dangerous down Liverpool's left and his replacement, Can, was also nowhere near match fit. Ings should have been thrown on for Lallana.

That goalkeeping issue has been bungling along since he Rodgers era, when Simple Simon cost Liverpool the title- a top keeper has got to be worth 12 to 15 points a season.

Unbelievable that it has not been addressed by now, see that Everton got Pickford for a steal at 30M, surely he would have chosen Liverpool over Everton. Maybe Jack Butland now??

58 minutes ago, hackjam said:

That goalkeeping issue has been bungling along since he Rodgers era, when Simple Simon cost Liverpool the title- a top keeper has got to be worth 12 to 15 points a season.

Unbelievable that it has not been addressed by now, see that Everton got Pickford for a steal at 30M, surely he would have chosen Liverpool over Everton. Maybe Jack Butland now??

Joe Hart and Clownie Bravo are available. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Boring  James Milner:
"Absolutely  gutted! Lost the receipt of the giant size Silvo I bought to take my turn polishing the trophy. Won't  be able to take it back for a refund ! 

Boring James Milner:

Karius just called. He was crying. I said "it's ok Loris, I can use that Silvo on my Villa and City medals".

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Just think the inter play between the full backs and Mane and Salah was just brilliant.  This is a big positive.  I liken it to Bayern when they had Lahm / Alaba - Robben and Ribery.  The difference is these players for Liverpool are still young, and I’m sure will learn from this and kick on next season. 

Edited by Somtamme
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Boring James Milner:
Loris Karius blames himself for the defeat. I said Well it was your fault Loris, you've cost us the game.

Henderson got it right in the post match interview.

Nuff said.

13 hours ago, Somtamme said:

Just think the inter play between the full backs and Mane and Salah was just brilliant.  This is a big positive.  I liken it to Bayern when they had Lahm / Alaba - Robben and Ribery.  The difference is these players for Liverpool are still young, and I’m sure will learn from this and kick on next season. 

I agree, i'm impressed with Trent and more impressed with Robertson.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Boring James Milner  

Joe Hart called. Asked for the gaffer's mobile  number. I said But the gaffer speaks German, you don't Joe. Joe said Neither do you James. We had a right laugh.

About what?

4 hours ago, petermik said:

Merseyside police are now investigating online death threats made to Karius and his family......disgusting spineless individuals :blink:

Why bother coming here and writing that, it’s not like we don’t hear news. 

Why didn’t you bother posting on the United thread about your manager being hounded off Instagram by “fans” after you lost the FA Cup final. 

I think your last post referenced Hillsborough and Heysel. 

Sad <deleted> 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Why bother coming here and writing that, it’s not like we don’t hear news. 

Why didn’t you bother posting on the United thread about your manager being hounded off Instagram by “fans” after you lost the FA Cup final. 

I think your last post referenced Hillsborough and Heysel. 

Sad <deleted> 

So anything in the news can't go up on here? Well that's something I've learnt.

Scousers playing the victim card yet AGAIN. Delighted they lost.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

So anything in the news can't go up on here? Well that's something I've learnt.

Scousers playing the victim card yet AGAIN. Delighted they lost.

Get back to swallowing knobs for mars bars Chippy Tits 

• Haha 2

BBC report that Liverpool have signed Fabinho from Monaco for £39 million plus £4 in add ons; that is one under the radar.

He is a defensive midfielder seen as a direct replacement for Can. He did not make Brazil's WC squad; Casemiro, Fred, Fernandinho and Paulinho all picked ahead of him.

• Like 1