Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you!!!  

Leave him alone will ya?

He's already been grounded by his mum for a week for swearing when she told him the result on Sunday morning over his Coco Pops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

R2D2 welcome back to your liverpool  forum brummie lad; it's  only taken you a week to get the courage up to break cover while Bob has been big enough, as usual ,  to cover for all you scousers - seems some of yous only like to post when you're  on the up.

So R2D2 did you watch the game live or on rerun? What are your thoughts on the game? Best team won right? 

Come on R2D2, your audience is waiting for your answers.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:07 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Come on R2D2, your audience is waiting for your answers.

So after giving  it plenty for 2 months at Citys expense it seems you're  not big enough to step up and discuss you're defeat. Bottler. Subject  closed then.

31 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So after giving  it plenty for 2 months at Citys expense it seems you're  not big enough to step up and discuss you're defeat. Bottler. Subject  closed then.

Not to the wise BB.  He supports Man United and does post on their thread under a different avatar.  He's just a forum troll.

Isn't he a fun guy though!!!

21 minutes ago, carmine said:

Not to the wise BB.  He supports Man United and does post on their thread under a different avatar.  He's just a forum troll.

Isn't he a fun guy though!!!

Ok Alfie. 

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

That Ramos conspiracy theory again! Titter

The one where Salah grabbed Ramos first and ended up getting hurt Grabbing like that happens every game.

And now they are blaming concussion on the keeper for the loss. ?

Been a fantastic week or so since they got their <deleted> spanked by a better team.

2 hours ago, nev said:

The one where Salah grabbed Ramos first and ended up getting hurt Grabbing like that happens every game.

And now they are blaming concussion on the keeper for the loss. ?

Been a fantastic week or so since they got their <deleted> spanked by a better team.

It's  been a fantastic fortnight or so since liverpool and ManU got their <deleted> spanked by better teams. ?

It's  been a fantastic fortnight or so since liverpool and ManU got their <deleted> spanked by better teams. ?

Such bitterness only serves to be self destructive.  You simply have to get past this.  I'll go get my violin...

14 minutes ago, carmine said:

Such bitterness only serves to be self destructive.  You simply have to get past this.  I'll go get my violin...

Did you finish composing that tune?

'45 mins at Anfield' off of your The Day Our Season Ended album?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, carmine said:

Loved the end of season with us romping  to a 100 points, Liverpool and Manu losing their finals and emptyhanded, and Spurs...i will be hard to ever have a better run-in.

Lived to this age hating ManU and Liverpool  and haven't self-destructed yet and don't ever think i will.

Funny i thought you felt the same about  your rival  cockeyknee teams; definitely you don't feel that way about liverpool  based on your constant  kiss-ass comments  to the mickey mousers.

21 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Is it about time to buy a new copy of your favourite video?

post-118612-14571948039299_thumb.jpeg

You totally missed the point BB.

Its all about the bitterness inside....and we have none over our season.

You on the other hand....oh dear oh dear!

• Like 1

Loved the end of season with us romping  to a 100 points, Liverpool and Manu losing their finals and emptyhanded, and Spurs...i will be hard to ever have a better run-in.

Lived to this age hating ManU and Liverpool  and haven't self-destructed yet and don't ever think i will.

Funny i thought you felt the same about  your rival  cockeyknee teams; definitely you don't feel that way about liverpool  based on your constant  kiss-ass comments  to the mickey mousers.

When have you lot started to hate Liverpool?, You have always sucked up to them when you was at your level before being bankrolled by a billionaire.

Did you notice you won the league but not one gave a rat's arse, but Us losing a final and Liverpool losing theirs feeds the media for weeks.

As for Spurs I could see them being very bitter about city's financial doping to jump above them and everyone else but I can't see ant bitterness from Spurs a self funded side who have done very well with the resources they have.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You totally missed the point BB.

Its all about the bitterness inside....and we have none over our season.

You on the other hand....oh dear oh dear!

Not at all my son, you do realise that we had our best season ever...loved the season and can't wait till it kicks off again in August.

22 minutes ago, nev said:

When have you lot started to hate Liverpool?, You have always sucked up to them when you was at your level before being bankrolled by a billionaire.

Did you notice you won the league but not one gave a rat's arse, but Us losing a final and Liverpool losing theirs feeds the media for weeks.

As for Spurs I could see them being very bitter about city's financial doping to jump above them and everyone else but I can't see ant bitterness from Spurs a self funded side who have done very well with the resources they have.

Hating liverpool is a ManU exclusive is it? As a mancunian Nev you should  know  more than most on here mancunian feelings towards scousers.

In what why did City/City fans suck up to liverpool?

A very curious post indeed!

Hating liverpool is a ManU exclusive is it? As a mancunian Nev you should  know  more than most on here mancunian feelings towards scousers.

Sucked up as of wanting them to beat us, yes us mancs have a long standing history of hating scousers but not until recently blues have come around to us reds way of thinking, I have city mates who have woken up to them.

26 minutes ago, nev said:

Sucked up as of wanting them to beat us, yes us mancs have a long standing history of hating scousers but not until recently blues have come around to us reds way of thinking, I have city mates who have woken up to them.

Sucked up...not really...ANY City fan wants to see ANY team beat ManU and that includes  liverpool. Sorry but you've  not been paying attention if you think anything has changed in recent years.  

35 minutes ago, Alfie81 said:

Really excited at the prospect of Kieta, Fabinho and Fekir controlling the Liverpool midfield next season! 

I think your find that he doesn't play in a midfield three for Lyon, a bit more attacking than that ! 

On 6/5/2018 at 2:28 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

The rivalry is between Liverpool and United.  You as a City fan seemed to have entered the fray, as it were, shortly after Liverpool knocked you out of the CL last month 

And the rest of Nev's post was spot on too.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Isn't Citeh's big rivalry with Bolton?

Or Rochdale??

Actually it's Stockport county, not so long ago County did the double over poor little city and finished above them in the first division.

Wonder why the Arabs not buy county.

• Haha 2