Will It Work ? What?

homeownership

Her name was Wallace Simpson. She was a twice divorcee who later went on to marry the abdicated King of England. Becoming the Governer of the Bahamas. He couldnt remain King and keep her so he abdicated the throne to his younger brother, who was the current Queens Father. It is widely known that Edward as he was called was a hitler sympathiser and would have never had allowed the UK to go against Adolph Hitler. With the UK not against Hitler, then it is very likely Hitler would have won WII and so one woman, Wallace Simpson changed the course of human history. Therefore becoming the most influencial person of the 20th century.

Edited by homeownership

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I ain't playing your silly games. If you expect anyone to believe this you are more stupid than you look.

I know its a matter of opinion, but would you say my avatar is a house. There seems to be some dispute around this matter.

Edited by homeownership

Is this fairy story still Thai-related?

More free advice to OP:

When you are at the bottom of a hole, stop digging!

As I have shown in this thread, it is wrong to chastise Thai people for not having faith in your abilities and accomplishments. As I have clearly shown Falangs are guitly of acting exactly the same way. wink.png

OP started out with:

Ok, a few days ago a falang neirbour and friend decided to setup an online cookery school, where by demostrations, recipes etc would be put online so that their customers could practice Thai cooking in their home countries. It would also have links to facetime and skype.

In addition to this you can book to stay at their guest house using an interactive calendar showing when they are free or not as well intergrate this system into live booking for airlines so the lowest fair for that particular time period would show and the site would earn a comission.

Discussion has evolved into protection of Rhinos and how Thailand would have been occupied by the Japanese.

Enough!

mfr_closed1.gif