First Serious Thai Gf: Help Plz Cheating

farang254

To the OP. Are you really that gullible, naive and a pathetic? Sort your life out and go bang some other chicks.

Well I for one could never trust someone like that. Once bitten twice shy.

This is one of the big problems with things like facebook, easy for the girls to meet other men and cheat on you.

If they have done this in the past it is more than likely they will do it again especially if you are not here all the time.

Another sad story, but there are good ladies out there.

My advice is forget the facebook relationships and move on.

Don't blame it on Facebook. Facebook is just a tool for people to communicate, the issue here is the girl being a lying, cheating, deceiving bitch and the OP being a gullible fool and a walkover.

Can you give a simple 2 line brief of the OP please.

Naive guy meets girl from internet, she's rude, she cheats, she walks all over him, but he likes her (narcissistic). He continues to pursue the relationship, he loves her, she lies and plays around more. She's now seen more penises than American Standard. He's now hurt and doesn't trust Thai women thinking they may all be the same.

Could be summarized further to 'mug'.

This can't be a serious thread from the OP.

No one can be that pathetic in real life, can they?

Was thinking the same.

• 4 months later...

I'm from Canada and have now lived in Thailand (Phuket) for over one year. It is truly a different world here than I was used to, and as a result you have to be extremely careful...many western men grow up in an environment where they are used to trusting others in a relationship, but in Thailand one has to check constantly in the first year of a relationship because so many men have been completely fooled by dishonest and uncaring Thai women who can act incredibly well. My humble advice as a starting point is to read a book titled Private Dancer...yes, the 35 year old character is incredibly naive, and was FAR too trusting, but I think on different levels many western men can see a little bit, or a lot of themselves in this naive, trusting character...You need to figure out ways very quickly in how to detect if your girlfriend is lying to you or not...listen to her story, then on your own time CHECK it out for yourself...unfortunately, many times you will be disappointed and surprised. But you need to do this early on and frequently to protect YOUR heart...I hope this helps...and best of luck...

OP:

Forgive her. Girls make mistakes. She made one. No wait, several. But, don't listen to this guys on TV try to tell you she's no good. Follow your heart, and you can't go wrong. Man, she even said she wants to marry you, how can you just let that go? Dont. Think about it. Dwell on it. Let it haunt your dreams and your waking moments as well. MARRIAGE BRO. Thats heavy sh**. Thai girls never say that stuff unless they are serious. Think about the good times you had with her. Just think about those other guys as suitors that you have to compete with to win her love. COMPETE BRO. Don't let them win, they don't know her like you do. Thats how much of a catch she is, she has guys FIGHTING amongst themselves for her. Thats heavy sh**. Don't let the other guys win her heart. FIGHT FOR HER HONOR BRO.

Is this: SATIRE ??? If so it was the FIGHT FOR HER HONOR bit that gave it away!

Can you give a simple 2 line brief of the OP please.

Naive guy meets girl from internet, she's rude, she cheats, she walks all over him, but he likes her (narcissistic). He continues to pursue the relationship, he loves her, she lies and plays around more. She's now seen more penises than American Standard. He's now hurt and doesn't trust Thai women thinking they may all be the same.

I'll do it in one.

Naïve guy meets bird on the internet who stays at his for free accommodation when she hasn't got a customer or no sponsor is in town.

Edited by arthurwait

Why would you waste time with someone who can't be trusted (and who doesn't trust you)? Get out now & find yourself a healthy relationship elsewhere. You are 27 and acting like a 15-year-old.

too long to read

I always wonder in a country with 70% woman why any one would put up with crap