First Serious Thai Gf: Help Plz Cheating

farang254

OP:

Forgive her. Girls make mistakes. She made one. No wait, several. But, don't listen to this guys on TV try to tell you she's no good. Follow your heart, and you can't go wrong. Man, she even said she wants to marry you, how can you just let that go? Dont. Think about it. Dwell on it. Let it haunt your dreams and your waking moments as well. MARRIAGE BRO. Thats heavy sh**. Thai girls never say that stuff unless they are serious. Think about the good times you had with her. Just think about those other guys as suitors that you have to compete with to win her love. COMPETE BRO. Don't let them win, they don't know her like you do. Thats how much of a catch she is, she has guys FIGHTING amongst themselves for her. Thats heavy sh**. Don't let the other guys win her heart. FIGHT FOR HER HONOR BRO.

cheesy.gif Very good. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

can thai girls be trusted or what? do they cheat just as much as thai guys? pathetic

• can thai girls be trusted or what? ... sure ... some more then others ... they are ladies, no better, no worse then others you have had an intimate relationship with.
  • do they cheat just as much as thai guys? ... double question. Presumption that both Thai woman and men cheat ... see answer to 1st dot point.
  • pathetic ... answering your own questions ... our work is done ... clap2.gif

Your obviously a "b team" player.

Next time dont try and punch above your weight and get yourself a plain jane that no-one else wants.

In the meantime try to not think about how many times she was getting it from someone else just before she came over to see you. eeewwwwwww

Unfortunately when it comes to romance; most folks don't see the 'real person' they are in love with; they only see the dream they have 'invented' about that person. Sooner or later they realize that 'the dream' was just a 'dream'. Perhaps that is why so many marriages end in divorce.

Lucky for her she is not playing her games with Thai boys, because they can't take a joke about these sorts of things and it would not end well for her.

• Like 2

Unfortunately when it comes to romance; most folks don't see the 'real person' they are in love with; they only see the dream they have 'invented' about that person. Sooner or later they realize that 'the dream' was just a 'dream'. Perhaps that is why so many marriages end in divorce.

Lucky for her she is not playing her games with Thai boys, because they can't take a joke about these sorts of things and it would not end well for her.

It's called the ''Honey Moon Period''. .......................whistling.gif ...............................smile.png

Along the moat in Chiangmai there's an afterclub named 'Spicy' it's former name was 'Nice Illusion'... What's in a name biggrin.png

can thai girls be trusted or what? do they cheat just as much as thai guys? pathetic

YES. Why do you think there's a short-time hotel on every other corner in every Thai city? Those hotels are not primarily for sex workers and their clients. They're definitely not for farang. They're for Thais cheating with Thais. And they all do it. It takes two to cheat. For every Thai man cheating, there's a Thai woman cheating with him. Do the math.

Can you give a simple 2 line brief of the OP please.

Naive guy meets girl from internet, she's rude, she cheats, she walks all over him, but he likes her (narcissistic). He continues to pursue the relationship, he loves her, she lies and plays around more. She's now seen more penises than American Standard. He's now hurt and doesn't trust Thai women thinking they may all be the same.

A very reasonable summation of events.

Should be a sticky. That way every time one of these threads pops up, we can just forward the OP to this synopsis.

• Like 1

i may not see 'the real person', but what i do see, i see from some pretty interesting angles.

I think the OP should keep shagging her if he enjoys it and not worry much about whatever else she is up to.

a condom is a pretty darn good idea too.

Edited by candypants

I stopped reading at the part where he says that things 'got crazy'.....

Things got crazy long before that ,I think.

He's either an idiot or 'in lurv'.....

I don't know which is worse.

maybe he should have 'dated' the 'super gay guy'...!!

Edited by Traxster
  • Like 1

When I first arrived here, there was some magazine, (maybe Cosmo or something like that), that reported the #1 country in the world for cheating by males was Thailand. The #2 country in the world for cheating by females was Thailand. Again, if your post is real, get out of it now!!!!!

Take her to a swingers party. Tell her since she likes banging other guys, she can knock it out with as many of the guys she wants. Leave her at the party and change your mobile number. Never look back.

She did three guys the same week and you're asking for advice? Seriously!? Can we say 'Ho'?

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why would you waste time with someone who can't be trusted (and who doesn't trust you)? Get out now & find yourself a healthy relationship elsewhere. You are 27 and acting like a 15-year-old.

Agree,

either it is a Troll post, or the OP is immature.

Take her to a swingers party. Tell her since she likes banging other guys, she can knock it out with as many of the guys she wants. Leave her at the party and change your mobile number. Never look back. She did three guys the same week and you're asking for advice? Seriously!? Can we say 'Ho'? Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

...Actually, she probably did at least 4 guys that week.

"So, she stays at my place for a week, then moves in with her police brother..."

Hey Slapnuts...it isn't her brother.

But I can tell by your maturity and common sense that you used protection, so thankfully we don't have to worry about that.