Gazette Ad

starkey_rich

Why do they not bother to read these ads before going to press ?

All publicity is good publicity?

There has probably been a peek in PG classified usage statistics after the OP post.

i have the 2002 model for sale, especially designed for " THE LADIES" how i hear you scream, all of the above as mentioned, it's coin operated, power settings, fantastically powerful to vibrating out of control setting, comes with the attachments to clean your teeth as you use it as a refreshing mouthwash thingy-ma-bob, come from a smoke free woman, also have the dwarf version, special edition!!!!!

• Like 1

I was always puzzled about PG ads putting very low value items up for sale. I know what it is to experience financial hardship, but imagine putting a 270 Baht and a 450 Baht item up for sale, and then having to take phone calls and make appointments.

What is a douche bag? Only thing that comes to my mind is the only way to take a hot shower in many places in Africa: put the douche bag up in the tree, let the sun first do its work, there is a hose and a shower head connected to the douche bag.

Aha...a bit of googling just taught me what douche means in English, in French and in Dutch it simply means shower.

Edited by keestha

What is a douche bag?

It's a very small circular bag made of rubber, or plastic that has holes in it.

It is connected to a water hose and is used by females to clean parts that are difficult to reach.

It can also refer to black Toyota Fortuner drivers........take your pick.

• Like 2

What is a douche bag?

It's a very small circular bag made of rubber, or plastic that has holes in it.

It is connected to a water hose and is used by females to clean parts that are difficult to reach.

That's a bit racist isn't it..... ermm.gif

• Like 1

That's a bit racist isn't it..... ermm.gif

Overly sensitive car models?

Is it just me or is the gazette down again online?Have not been able to access it for a couple of days.

No, it's not just you. I thought about starting a thread, but their news is usually a day late and poorly written anyway. And yes, their server has been off line for two days or more now.

Is it just me or is the gazette down again online?Have not been able to access it for a couple of days.

No, it's not just you. I thought about starting a thread, but their news is usually a day late and poorly written anyway. And yes, their server has been off line for two days or more now.

Very much agree. To check if a site is down or not, you can go here, http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/.

Just did, result:

Website Name: Phuket Gazette

URL Checked: phuketgazette.net

Response Time: no response
ast Down: unknown

Phuketgazette.net is DOWN for everyone.

Site back up again this afternoon.

Yes it is. And I'm surprised Webfact and the rest are too busy to post this article!

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Tourist-Police-arrest-illegal-Thai-tour-guides-20937.html

Webfact is very very busy covering all the news topics across Thailand & World. Suggest you cut the guy some slack. He is online all the hours of the day.

Yes it is. And I'm surprised Webfact and the rest are too busy to post this article!

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Tourist-Police-arrest-illegal-Thai-tour-guides-20937.html

Webfact is very very busy covering all the news topics across Thailand & World. Suggest you cut the guy some slack. He is online all the hours of the day.

For a long long time I was in impression that webfact was an generic account for posting news in Thaivisa. While talking with Roo at the TV Phuket meeting, he told that webfact is indeed a real person who is very keen to know and share with us what is happening in the world. Not just an robot executing a script to process RSS feeds.

I do agree giving the guy some slack. He is actually doing a hell of a work keeping us all informed. The type of the persons who is a perfect match to the work he is doing. I would love to hire him, but I know that that his current work makes him more happy that I could now offer.

People sometimes tend to forget that there are real people producing content to the forums.

Us locals use to be able to post news on the Phuket news forum, now we can't. Why not?

Us locals use to be able to post news on the Phuket news forum, now we can't. Why not?

I asked that one before. The reason was that we ordinary users were quoting too much of the articles.

Thaivisa has to play by the rules, but I do not agree for this one. There has not really been too much copying of the texts which has been copied by the members on this forum.

That ruling was also one of the reasons why I got bored to this forum. It's ok for the forum to get advertise money for my and all of us posts, but if they wish to restrict our freedom to speak, it's way another discussion.