Not Allowed To Have Fun In Thailand.

theblether

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that's an exaggeration but I see too many examples of guys playing second fiddle. surely you've sussed by now that you are the prize, and you call the tune?

Well that's just the point, isn't it? So many Western men here with women possessed of aesthetics way over their paygrade are most certainly not the prize.

The fact they know that their women know it and could trade them in for a richer/younger/more interesting man without too much trouble could have something to do with their excessive deference.

Oh and let's not forget; some guys actually like being bossed around by their women.

You're bored today, I can tell!

To be fair it's pouring with rain outside. Plus I had to think of a serious subject cos I keep getting in trouble for banter.

That's me in trouble again :-(

Ask the missus if you can go outlaugh.png

He wears the skirt in his house.

To be fair it's pouring with rain outside. Plus I had to think of a serious subject cos I keep getting in trouble for banter.

You dont know what trouble is my friend.

Ive used an avatar of a real person. Bragged about my wealth and generally pished off the entire membership of TVF.

I'm laying low for a while. Might try reading and not posting for a bit.

Ive used an avatar of a real person. Bragged about my wealth and generally pished off the entire membership of TVF.

Ahem.....you do know it's theblether your talking to? You are a mere grasshopper compared to me.

@Nanlaew 55555 brilliant

• Like 2

Interesting...but more importantly are you allowed to stay out for a third beer?

Yes but I dont have a Thai Wife.

Farangs hand over their balls to their Thai wife at precisely the same moment her name is stamped on the title to the house.

Especially is this true, if the farang invests 90% of his assets in the house and declares to the wife: "From now on, we will live happily ever after on my modest pension!"

- But, sorry to say, I made the same observation like the OP!

Cheers.

All your misdemeanors are inconsequential IMHO. I have just friended the OP so that's you both buggered!

The gold digging aspect is interesting arthurwait, obviously the foundations of the relationship are built on quicksand from the start.

In defence of guys who fall for it, many are lambs to the slaughter. I can remember going back on the dating game after a 17 year relationship, and I felt like a lamb to the slaughter myself. My first date/ girlfriend was perfect for me at that time, slightly mad, great fun, and after 3 months with her I was back in the game.

But this brings me back to my OP, in this game, we are the prize......why do so many guys fall into the trap of being controlled?

Nanlaew made a valid point, basically just learn to say you ain't getting away with behaviour from the start.

When I first started reading TV someone wrote, I apologize I can't remember who, " always remember, your Thai lady doesn't want to lose you ".

That stuck in my mind, and excepting some wilful/criminal/evil exceptions, I would say it's broadly true.

You are the prize, never ever lose the control battle. Ever.

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1