Monkey Is Getting Agro

my friend Anna bought a monkey about 12 years ago in Cambodia.

she keeps it in her house in lad phrao but it sometimes runs riot down the soi and bites children.

After this they will tie it to the tree in the back yard for a while.

The point of this post is I cannot believe Thai people have not called the police or complained, they know it's her monkey, I know they hate calling the police but still.

On another note the monkey loves som tum, that cracks me up, If this was Australia the Monkey would be confiscated although Anna judging by the house is quite well off.

any one noticed they never call police.

They tie a monkey to a tree ?

Thats cruelty !

It's not bound to the tree like in the crucifixion.

Its on a very long rope and can climb around, and its only for a short time until it gets the message.

its then put back in the house to run free.

believe me the monkey is treated better then you could imagine.

funny they called it hunuman.

dogs are always tied up.

• Like 1

I apologise for the delay in responding to this post, I have been on floor laughing my ass off at these posts. These are some of the best.

I did actually have a image of a crucified type money just itching to have a pop at the local children and having to be restrained.

Edited by homeownership
  • Like 2

I apologise for the delay in responding to this post, I have been on floor laughing my ass off at these posts. These are some of the best.

I did actually have a image of a crucified type money just itching to have a pop at the local children and having to be restrained.

seriously did you think it was bound to the tree like that, unable to move a limb, thats hilarious.

now i'm cracking up thinking about the monkey.

Depends on what sort of monkey it is, but likely your friend Anna is illegal for keeping the animal.

As for it "biting children"? A lot of people don't realize just how dangerously strong monkeys are and the damage they can inflict.

Not really a laughing matter, the animal should be properly contained (illegal or not) or put down.

Depends on what sort of monkey it is, but likely your friend Anna is illegal for keeping the animal.

As for it "biting children"? A lot of people don't realize just how dangerously strong monkeys are and the damage they can inflict.

Not really a laughing matter, the animal should be properly contained (illegal or not) or put down.

Totally agree, but annas hot

Maybe it's needing spanked.

That's how I keep my monkey in order. sad.png

That's how I keep my monkey in order. sad.png

cheesy.gif

You three gents are an absolute disgrace showing absolutely no respect for Thai women in...........oh hang on thats another topic where we all have to say that sorry my bad...............................sorry.gif1zgarz5.gif

Edited by Keith67

holding monkeys is very common in Thailand...Either just for fun and even more for taking the coconuts from trees.

If it is cruel or not is a other point.

Monkeys are not domesticated animals like dogs and cats and are not suitable as pets.

They are unpredictable and can be vicious and dangerous, plus it is cruel to keep primates outside of what is their natural environments.

Keeping these wild animals in the home, chained or caged is cruel and irresponsible, especially if the animal cannot be kept under full control and becomes a danger to other people.

post-110219-0-64792200-1367085856_thumb.

post-110219-0-47779200-1367085872_thumb.

I love the "back in Australia " who cares what happens in Australia

Australians?

People that watch Home and Away.

I was surprised I never saw any monkeys up in the Highlands yesterday.

Hanuman is a Hindu monkey god, by the way.

SC

Anyway, you can't keep a good monkey down - they're

Edited by StreetCowboy

Most likely the monkey (probably a gibbon) is of sexual maturity, your girlfriend, while spoiling the monkey is not doing it, herself, or her neighbors any favors by keeping it in isolation from others of its species.If it is a gibbon there is a gibbon rehabilitation center that will allow this creature to live a normal life. I would suggest you do everyone a favor and rescue this poor animal

http://www.gibbonproject.org/