First Person Shooters

Jockstar

I need a new game. On the look out for FPS games. Anyone played any new ones recently? I have played Half Life 2, FEAR etc. But was wondering what is good as a new game. Currently playing HALO and always on the look out for some thing better. Any ideas?

I need a new game. On the look out for FPS games. Anyone played any new ones recently? I have played Half Life 2, FEAR etc. But was wondering what is good as a new game. Currently playing HALO and always on the look out for some thing better. Any ideas?

I have been playing the world war II game Call of Duty 2 and it's really amazing. If you fancy a bit of realism in your FPS it's a brilliant one!

Since you've mentioned Half-Life 2, have you given counter-strike source a try?

Quite a few good servers here in Thailand and around. You can also play offline against bots which are included in the game wih "create server".

I never did like Counter-strike but tried it again and got hooked.

I ll give Doom 3 a try next and see what the new pc can now do.

I've finished first Call of Duty, it's a good one, but storyline/campaign is too short. I haven't tried the expansion packs. Old Rainbow Six Raven Shield is also a good one if you like team-based FPS.

My favorite is old Wolfenstein RTC, great game, tough, and long storyline.

Wish I can play newer games (I have the DVD of COD2, Battlefield2), but my laptop has only 32 MB dedicated GeForce2 MX adapter :o Should wait till I buy a decent PC.

I have been playing the world war II game Call of Duty 2 and it's really amazing. If you fancy a bit of realism in your FPS it's a brilliant one!

"Brother in Arms" (xBx) is another good one along the lines of Call of Duty,

About the only new FPS released in last month was "Commandos:Strike Force"

Not had time to install the PC version but I gave the PS2 version a go and it was ok

Next killer FPS will be "Prey" - should be out by summer

Hopefully the episodic "Half Life 2" episodes (And "Sin") will bring to end and the usual cycle of glut and then drought of good PC FPS games