Those Famous Last Words "she's Different"

Yes I'm sure we have all been here and had fun with the bar girl.

However I would never consider marrying one for the simple reason is there is something wrong with 'most' in the head.

They either gold diggers, cheats, and so on ,".

Just two weeks back I flew back to Phuket to help a mate where I could as his mrs stabbed him.

The thing that always puzzles me is why do men come back time and tims again and get the girl out of the bar thinking they can make her "normal", no I'm not saying its impossible and of you admit to your self you would probably not take her home to the family and tell them where you found her.

Why do men contribute a monthly salary? Confuses me if she is your gf then why pay her?, or if not paying her why allow her to sit around doing nothing and having everything paid for.

My wife strongly agrees on this . Openly admits its shameful and uses her Chinese passport when we can, travelling abroad as she now sees Thailand's bad image and at first it upset her now she is ashamed in some ways having a conversation and then the person states oh yeah bar girls, and so on rather than things like beautiful country bla bla which she likes to hear and thought of Thailand previously.

Admittedly never setting foot in the bar scene till we moved to Phuket from bkk she struggled to make new friends as people struggled on conversations or intelligence matching I can only submise, being asked by friends gfs how much she got a month completely shocked her as well.

Admittedly my bank is her bank and vice verser, but she never realised that foreigners would pay for the company of gfs ECt , she does laugh at what she calls foolish farang, which when you think about it she is right, there and many foreigners having their pants pulled down all the time.

But word must get out that foreigners get mugged by the tgf and this would in my eyes make me steer clear unless for fun, yet you see so many people full in to this trap, my own business partner has 1 million invested in motorbikes in his mrs name only having met her 6 months year ago ..

Thoughts,

No offence to anyone and for others who relationships have worked out well done

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the purpose of this thread?

Is it....

A... you want to show how stupid foreign men are.

B... you want to show how evil bar girls are.

C... you want to show that you have done well for yourself.

Edited by shaggy1969

Didn't any of you people ever listen to your mothers? "Never marry a woman you met in a bar" said mom. I'd say the same applies to women who meet men there as well.

Good job I know you're wrong. smile.png

• Like 1

My Thoughts, you may be surprised to know not everyone has been to a bar or had a bargirl smokes, drinks, etc etc

Not everyone comes to Thailand for that so we haven't " all been there"

Your friend is an idiot in my opinion (no offence to him) any sane person would be filing a complaint and I wouldn't associate with him.

• Like 1

I can think of a few people who will chime in and totally agree with you.

I am not one of those.

We heard it all before and i am sure will again now.

Here is something for you to think about, show me your friends and i will tell you your future.

Blimey .

No I did not state I was a higher being!

No I did not state I was better off!

No I did not slate every bar or bar girl off

I stated facts .

As in bs my mrs not know , no she never saw that side of Thailand admittedly from a sheltered life and going straight in to a job in Bangkok PBS , she knew it existed but not so open,

But the post was not about me it was about why do foreign men continue to follow the trend , day after day - I've lost everything , she took it all, or I love her mean while she is screwing bob next door posts

Wake up smell the coffee , not a dig at any one but surely this must be open in public . And people then don't give their hearts with their wallets like they do in 2 weeks - <deleted> me I met a chap yesterday at central who is engaged after a week! Love of his life bla bla - mug was what I thought, agree or disagree it would be frowned upon at home, certainly not done so why out here ?

I can think of a few people who will chime in and totally agree with you.

I am not one of those.

We heard it all before and i am sure will again now.

Here is something for you to think about, show me your friends and i will tell you your future.

I'm unsure what you mean about friends and future, mainly acquaintances here in Phuket as prefer Bangkok for friends in common so to speak.

First there is a gap between thai-chinese and bar girls education. I haven't (yet) seen any thai chinese girls working in a bar or in a gogo and would be a shame for them and the family. I won't even mention the fact to get some money back to the village because their spread their legs.

Expect some heavy fire back in the answers here since most of people here have their bar or gogo or freelance girl experience.

The long term relationship I saw around me with bar girls can be count on the fingers of 1 hand so far. There are some success stories but at what price... Price of monthly "rent" of affection services lead to a dead end in general. And it would in most countries.

It was funny to start to see the comment in the people who replied who consider Thai women either as working girls or Hiso. Hiso is a low class Jetset. All chinese are not rich but have different values and moral.

I totally agree with the fact that Thai-Chinese women are more interesting, more educated, more traditional, more attractive and more business oriented.

Glad to hear an happy couple story!

• Like 2

Oh here we go... Im better than you na na

No this is not what I said I stated facts - why can you not see what's beneath your noses ???

There was a post on here not two days ago about a lad being screwed 3rd time round , it's not a few people its a large majority ,

Why do people keep falling into the trap is the question

My experience of Bar girls, is that many of them ... Many but I guess by syntax not all of them in your experience. You are just a never-ending fountain of wisdom.

Edited by JLCrab

Where on earth did that come from? What has that got to do with my post or behind my post? Take that corn out of your bum and don't comment unless it is a constructive conversation

If we are limited to constructive conversations, please delete your original post.

Blimey .

No I did not state I was a higher being!

No I did not state I was better off!

No I did not slate every bar or bar girl off

I stated facts .

As in bs my mrs not know , no she never saw that side of Thailand admittedly from a sheltered life and going straight in to a job in Bangkok PBS , she knew it existed but not so open,

But the post was not about me it was about why do foreign men continue to follow the trend , day after day - I've lost everything , she took it all, or I love her mean while she is screwing bob next door posts

Wake up smell the coffee , not a dig at any one but surely this must be open in public . And people then don't give their hearts with their wallets like they do in 2 weeks - <deleted> me I met a chap yesterday at central who is engaged after a week! Love of his life bla bla - mug was what I thought, agree or disagree it would be frowned upon at home, certainly not done so why out here ?

"As in bs my mrs not know , no she never saw that side of Thailand

admittedly from a sheltered life and going straight in to a job in

Bangkok PBS , she knew it existed but not so open," giggle.gifgiggle.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

I go to bars for fun, not for sex but to drink and have a laugh with either ex-pats and chat to the girls in the bar, you would be amazed how many won't touch a married man. But this confuses me when you say this :-

"However I would never consider marrying one for the simple reason is there is something wrong with 'most' in the head.

They either gold diggers, cheats, and so on ,".

How do you know when you are sat at the back of the hi-so Chineses restaurant all day cutting up Pak Choi for the nights take aways?.

• Like 1

My views on this topic are changing.

I used to believe that 90% of the bargirls are uneducated single women from a poor region with one or more children. They were forced to go to Pattaya (or another sex-tourist destination), because they had to send money to their family that takes care of their children. So, they basically had no option.

Today, things are changing. The average income of a factory worker in this area is well above 10000B /month. So, there's an alternative for those women, still they choose to go to work in a bar.

Today, I believe that most women working in the bars really choose for this option or were sent their by their bad family. So, today I think the chances are extremely small you'll be able to meet a good girl in a bar that just has been unlucky in life.

If a good friend would fall a love with a bargirl, I would warn him, even though I know it's not nice to be judgemental.

The reason why foreigners fall in love with bargirls is pretty obvious: it's this kind of women they are most likely to meet and the women are trained in deception.

I wouldn't call these foreigners stupid, I think naive might be a better word.

Edited by kriswillems

So your wife uses a passport from the country with the most cheap hookers in the world to hide from being from a country with more expensive hookers ?

Being Chinese Thai only looks good in Thailand, ( To farangs and lower middle class wannabe hi-so Thais) using a Chinese paasport can just mean you are one of the millions of incredibly poor Chinese people. Anyway how many people does she show her passport to ?

And the person who said they haven't seen any Thai- Chinese hookers, open your eyes, there are loads of them freelancing. Soi 11 would be a good place to spot them. coffee1.gif

Oh and if the OP's point was why do men keep going back, well it's called sex. w00t.gif