Those Famous Last Words "she's Different"

My wife and I share whats hers is mine and whats mine is hers . Our names are both on the bank accounts our spending money we place in a box in the kitchen . It works for us . I know quite a few men that pay there wife / girlfriend a salary nothing wrong with that if it works for them . If your going to get taken to the cleaners its going to happen either way . And it might not be an ex bar girl that washes your pockets dry .... How many here complain about our ex wives back home wearing them out ..

Ex wives back home, is one of the reasons many are here!

I'm glad I never went down that road. I already knew that based on all the arguments in previous relationships with falang women and their blatant irrationality, that I could never marry one. It would either be a Latina or Thai. I'm very happy with my current Thai girlfriend. biggrin.png

Edited by Jayroo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont see why as a Thai we need to be 'ashamed' because prostitution exist in our country?

In fact I believe it's our job to show people that there are many sides to Thailand, many types of Thai women. Sure, there's prostitution, but so are there rice farmers that work hard everyday of their lives, making Thailand one of the biggest producer and supplier of rice to the world, or the people who engage in various types of handicraft, or etc etc.

It's up to people who have the info and the knowledge to share them with those that don't have access (except to the hyped up videos and documentaries that the media think will best sell/draw crowd)

• Like 2

Didn't know dual nationality was possible for China passport holders. rolleyes.gif

Unless you are re-invented member KerryK who learned fluent Thai at the age of 75 and bought land, build house with 100% bank loan in his name at the age of 80.

OH and forgot, married to a high-so rich chinese lady who is 40 years oldlaugh.png

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 1

I dont see why as a Thai we need to be 'ashamed' because prostitution exist in our country? In fact I believe it's our job to show people that there are many sides to Thailand, many types of Thai women. Sure, there's prostitution, but so are there rice farmers that work hard everyday of their lives, making Thailand one of the biggest producer and supplier of rice to the world, or the people who engage in various types of handicraft, or etc etc. It's up to people who have the info and the knowledge to share them with those that don't have access (except to the hyped up videos and documentaries that the media think will best sell/draw crowd)

Prostitution exists in every country and is known as 'The oldest profession',in Western countries!

Mary Magdalene in the Bible,one of Jesus' closest disciples was a prostitute.

I dont see why as a Thai we need to be 'ashamed' because prostitution exist in our country? In fact I believe it's our job to show people that there are many sides to Thailand, many types of Thai women. Sure, there's prostitution, but so are there rice farmers that work hard everyday of their lives, making Thailand one of the biggest producer and supplier of rice to the world, or the people who engage in various types of handicraft, or etc etc. It's up to people who have the info and the knowledge to share them with those that don't have access (except to the hyped up videos and documentaries that the media think will best sell/draw crowd)

Prostitution exists in every country and is known as 'The oldest profession',in Western countries!

Can you prove that for me, I would only believe it if you can locate it on some religious site.

How did Jesus find a prostitute in the middle east called mary? That is indeed a miracle I would have thought fatima would have been a more common name there

• Like 1

First there is a gap between thai-chinese and bar girls education. I haven't (yet) seen any thai chinese girls working in a bar or in a gogo and would be a shame for them and the family. I won't even mention the fact to get some money back to the village because their spread their legs.

Expect some heavy fire back in the answers here since most of people here have their bar or gogo or freelance girl experience.

The long term relationship I saw around me with bar girls can be count on the fingers of 1 hand so far. There are some success stories but at what price... Price of monthly "rent" of affection services lead to a dead end in general. And it would in most countries.

It was funny to start to see the comment in the people who replied who consider Thai women either as working girls or Hiso. Hiso is a low class Jetset. All chinese are not rich but have different values and moral.

I totally agree with the fact that Thai-Chinese women are more interesting, more educated, more traditional, more attractive and more business oriented.

Glad to hear an happy couple story!

At long last words that made sense, i personally could not believe the comments above. any way nice to see someone sees what i was trying to discuss... :)

so you're telling us you got a rich high-so thai chinese wife, thanks for sharing

i bet you met her in a chinese take-away,what was her no.

No actually, In Bangkok met at PBS , i take it your one of the guys paying yours?

Edited by Jaybonnaza

How did Jesus find a prostitute in the middle east called mary? That is indeed a miracle I would have thought fatima would have been a more common name there

cheesy.gif

so you're telling us you got a rich high-so thai chinese wife, thanks for sharing

i bet you met her in a chinese take-away,what was her no.

No actually, In Bangkok met at PBS , i take it your one of the guys paying yours?

Pussy's Bar Silom?

Ahh another whoremonger who frequently likes to expand his trouser, but not the mind.wink.png

I often find those who have time on their hands to comment on other people situations are often repressing some sort of regret of their own so like to vent in the form of some 'Why do folk do this' spiel.

Be happy with what you have.

I find that those who like to post or verbally comment elsewhere that they pay nothing to their wife/TGF often are those with girls so homely they would be worth next to nothing on the open market anyway.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

Blimey .

No I did not state I was a higher being!

No I did not state I was better off!

No I did not slate every bar or bar girl off

I stated facts .

As in bs my mrs not know , no she never saw that side of Thailand admittedly from a sheltered life and going straight in to a job in Bangkok PBS , she knew it existed but not so open,

But the post was not about me it was about why do foreign men continue to follow the trend , day after day - I've lost everything , she took it all, or I love her mean while she is screwing bob next door posts

Wake up smell the coffee , not a dig at any one but surely this must be open in public . And people then don't give their hearts with their wallets like they do in 2 weeks - <deleted> me I met a chap yesterday at central who is engaged after a week! Love of his life bla bla - mug was what I thought, agree or disagree it would be frowned upon at home, certainly not done so why out here ?

You did state however that you wife uses her Chinese passport like she is ashamed of Thailand.

My wife is proud of being Thai and proud of being from isaan to, highly educated and from a good successful family.

She does not however look down at everyone from a pedestal like some chinese.

Defend your post all you want but its a little late you already stated she travels under her chinese passport, thats good because Thailand would not want her, good Thai girls are not very judgemental.

I'm glad you and you woman are happy, glad you met her and not me, would not go near a girl like that.

To your first comment, no we have not all had fun with bar girls either, some of us dont do that,however to those that do go for it.

I find that those who like to post or verbally comment elsewhere that they pay nothing to their wife/TGF often are those with girls so homely they would be worth next to nothing on the open market anyway.

Are you insinuating these girls are not as attractive as others who receive some pocket money? Bit of a broad generalisation!

Are you insinuating these girls are not as attractive as others who receive some pocket money? Bit of a broad generalisation!

Yes. Just my personal observation. Girls in Thailand with with extreme good looks find a way to cash in on it one way or another.

Edited by JLCrab

Yes. Just my personal observation. Girls in Thailand with with extreme good looks find a way to cash in on it one way or another.

I pity you and the narrow circle of Thai girls you have managed to 'observe'. But at least we know now how you justify paying her when in your head your probably asking yourself why you put up with it. The answer for you sunshine is you've gone from not being able to hold a relationship in the west to only being able to hold a relationship in Thailand by paying someone. Ding ding ding ding

I'll let you figure it out clever cloggs.

• Like 1

"...but she never realised that foreigners would pay for the company of gfs ECt..."

BS

you beat me to it. She's either the most ignorant woman in Thailand or she's playing him.

Lol see you have a go at me yet you have just tarnished me how you say I'm tarnishing others.

No I doubt it very much

Have been given 102.7 rai as apart of our marriage into company name as well, from the parents (tree rubber)

Also dowry was giving back immediately

So if she is playing me clever clogs she is playing a different game to say the avg whore right ?

I pity you and the narrow circle of Thai girls you have managed to 'observe'. But at least we know now how you justify paying her when in your head your probably asking yourself why you put up with it. The answer for you sunshine is you've gone from not being able to hold a relationship in the west to only being able to hold a relationship in Thailand by paying someone. Ding ding ding ding

I'll let you figure it out clever cloggs.

You obviously haven't a clue.

"...but she never realised that foreigners would pay for the company of gfs ECt..."

BS

you beat me to it. She's either the most ignorant woman in Thailand or she's playing him.

Lol see you have a go at me yet you have just tarnished me how you say I'm tarnishing others.

No I doubt it very much

Have been given 102.7 rai as apart of our marriage into company name as well, from the parents (tree rubber)

Also dowry was giving back immediately

So if she is playing me clever clogs she is playing a different game to say the avg whore right ?

Boy it sounds like they must have desperate to unload that girl.

• Like 1

I am .. she went out to buy breakfast.

i'm often on here to when my wifes in the room, can't spend every minute on each other, need some personal space sometimes good woman or not.

enjoy your breakfast, just made me hungry now.

you better get off when she gets back or people will think you in a bad relationship with a bad woman.

My wife and I share whats hers is mine and whats mine is hers . Our names are both on the bank accounts our spending money we place in a box in the kitchen . It works for us . I know quite a few men that pay there wife / girlfriend a salary nothing wrong with that if it works for them . If your going to get taken to the cleaners its going to happen either way . And it might not be an ex bar girl that washes your pockets dry .... How many here complain about our ex wives back home wearing them out ..

Ex wives back home, is one of the reasons many are here!

Then I guess I´m in the minority. coffee1.gif

ONE of the reasons, yours could be financial distress back home, deep sexual urges for young ladies or other things......who knows?