Red Shirts Call For 100,000 People Mass Rally At Constitutional Court In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny thing is the poor are fighting against the "rich" for the sake of 'super rich"

Even funnier part is 99.9% have not got a clue what law actually means or is.

100% brilliant

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " Isaac Asimov

~o:37;

@Lemoncake;

You wrote: the poor are fighting against the "rich" for the sake of the 'super rich'

Never has this entire Thaksin-Phenomena been phrased in a more Precise; Accurate and utterly True manner ! ! !

Sir W. Churchill could NOT have put it any better ! !

I commend you for your brilliantly worded statement.

thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

JF

wai2.gif

Edited by metisdead
Bold, unusual colored and large font reset to normal.

image above is titled Captured-weapons-on-displ-001.jpg, They were handed in to the police soon after they were captured. You use this image to promote you jaundiced (Yellow) propoganda. The truth is out there.

A lot of the weapons were never recovered, even to this day... some were handed back as a 'token gesture' and a photo op.
Your opinion or fact? If fact please link to relevant information. Thank you very much.
I'm sure you are quite capable of finding the information yourself, try goole, i always find that useful.

However, let me spin this on its head, can *you* provide evidence that all the weapons seized by the "peaceful (not)" red shirts were returned to the police/army?

Let me spin this on its head, can "you" prove that these weapons were used against the army? Ask yourself, if the Red's had such an arsenal why did so few soldiers die from bullet wounds and the only fully investigated case showed that the soldier died due to "Friendly Fire". Go Fig-Your

• Like 1

You got that right!

bangkok-skyline.jpgRed_Mob_Apr11_06.JPEG

Captured-weapons-on-displ-001.jpg

image above is titled Captured-weapons-on-displ-001.jpg, They were handed in to the police soon after they were captured. You use this image to promote you jaundiced (Yellow) propoganda. The truth is out there.

Those are weapons used by the Red mob (part of them).

ps, I also notice some fuel canisters there. Strange.

You have evidence or again, just your opinion? Links

Seemingly logic is being thrown out of the window here. Apparently Nickymaster would have us believe that the red shirt leadership thought it would be a great idea to display "their weaponry" on stage having repeatedly reiterated that the assembly was a peaceful one.

Back in the real world, Nickymaster do you honestly believe that the weapons on display there are ones that the UDD were alleged to be using?

I notice that the image was provided by the late bucholz under the thread where the government army spokesman alleged that only one M 16 rifle was returned by the UDD. 'Nuff said.

• Like 1

Funny thing is the poor are fighting against the "rich" for the sake of 'super rich"

Suspect a better way of putting it would be :

"The gullible paid by the super rich fighting against the law of the land for the benefit of the super rich"

Agree completely with the second part, can be few who really know why they are there and I'm sure there leaders speeches wont make them any wiser.

Suspect a better way of putting it would be :

"The gullible paid by the super rich fighting against the law of the land for the benefit of the super rich"

Agree completely with the second part, can be few who really know why they are there and I'm sure there leaders speeches wont make them any wiser.

What better way to while away the day than to collect 500 B, free food, drink whiskey and have fun. I dare say not one of the protesters can give a job description of a CC judge.

Power to the People!whistling.gif

You got that right!

I get images of thugs standing around Chiang Mai airport with longs sticks and iron bars intimidating everyone who dares to pass through. They should be arrested for intimidation of the public.

I get images of jovial masses blocking traffic, stopping people from freely walking, stopping business's. A 20 minutes warning then few canisters of teargas would soon sort out the mess.

Dear Muttley and PREM-R (post 30+37)

Seemingly logic is being thrown out of the window here. Apparently Nickymaster would have us believe that the red shirt leadership thought it would be a great idea to display "their weaponry" on stage having repeatedly reiterated that the assembly was a peaceful one.

I didn't say it's their weaponry, I said they were used (or the balance of it) by the Red shirts. Please learn how to read. You think they killed all those 20 or so officials with sticks and catapults?

Logic? Uhm let's see. A violent group that killed and destroyed displays weapons on stage. That is already a funny one. So they got those weapons (peacefully) from the trigger happy army and they returned ALL of them. Shouldn't they all be in jail for stealing and using weapons from officials? Logic logic.

Yes I honestly believe they ALSO used weapons they stole.

You noticed that the image was provided by Buchholz (who doesn't seem to come back under another name......). What is your point here?

Edited by Nickymaster

You got that right!

Why and who from did the Red Shirts capture weapons? How can we know they turned them ALL in? It seem they assume a lot of authority when they are all ganged up.

You got that right!

Why and who from did the Red Shirts capture weapons? How can we know they turned them ALL in? It seem they assume a lot of authority when they are all ganged up.

How can you know that they were not ALL turned in?

Stating that all these "rallies" by Yellow Shirt, Red Shirts, Multicolored Shirts is getting very boring, not to mention stupid, would be a waste of words. Ahh, wait, I just did.

Yellow & Multicolored Shirt "democracy" - 70% of Parliament "appointed", only 30% elected. If you don't have a university degree, you're not eligible to vote.

Red Shirt "democracy" - It's either our way or the highway! Brute force of the uneducated is "stronger" than any written law we don't approve of.

Stating that all these "rallies" by Yellow Shirt, Red Shirts, Multicolored Shirts is getting very boring, not to mention stupid, would be a waste of words. Ahh, wait, I just did.

Yellow & Multicolored Shirt "democracy" - 70% of Parliament "appointed", only 30% elected. If you don't have a university degree, you're not eligible to vote.

Red Shirt "democracy" - It's either our way or the highway! Brute force of the uneducated is "stronger" than any written law we don't approve of.

Under any democracy all people who are eligible to vote have the opportunity to do so...... and then PTP win

• Like 1

Dear Muttley and PREM-R (post 30+37)

I didn't say it's their weaponry, I said they were used (or the balance of it) by the Red shirts. Please learn how to read. You think they killed all those 20 or so officials with sticks and catapults?

Logic? Uhm let's see. A violent group that killed and destroyed displays weapons on stage. That is already a funny one. So they got those weapons (peacefully) from the trigger happy army and they returned ALL of them. Shouldn't they all be in jail for stealing and using weapons from officials? Logic logic.

Yes I honestly believe they ALSO used weapons they stole.

You noticed that the image was provided by Buchholz (who doesn't seem to come back under another name......). What is your point here?

What happened to Buchholz? I've missed him.

• Like 2

Not going to waste my time with this article. If it can be done legally they would not be calling out the goon squad.

Why dosen't the government do some thing about the unemployment so these goons will have a job other than getting money to attend rallies.

• Like 2

Not going to waste my time with this article. If it can be done legally they would not be calling out the goon squad.

Why dosen't the government do some thing about the unemployment so these goons will have a job other than getting money to attend rallies.

Government already has given job, it includes drinking, eating and getting paid 500 per day

Group calls for 100,000 people to protest outside charter court next week to pressure judges to resign

Bring it on, they will get nowhere near that number without someone financing it. The brave 200 will have to soldier on.

post-46292-0-19318700-1367479627_thumb.j Come join us comrades, here are the enemies of democracy

GentlemanJim said

"What happened to Buchholz? I've missed him."

Buchholz seems to have been "sent to the cornfield", who knows maybe next it will be "GoodbyeDolly"