Zoomer X Engine Mod - 40% Increase In Power

All the talk about increasing the speed/performance of a Zooma is fine but what about the suspension and brakes? The standard fair is nothing to get excited about. My PCX150 is a bigger heavier scooter, but the brakes are barely adequate when travelling 2 up. I had sumchai run out between 2 trucks the other day and stop in front of me, it was all I could do to stop without hitting him. I was doing 40kph! Please give some consideration to the overall package before anything else.

• Like 1

All the talk about increasing the speed/performance of a Zooma is fine but what about the suspension and brakes? The standard fair is nothing to get excited about. My PCX150 is a bigger heavier scooter, but the brakes are barely adequate when travelling 2 up. I had sumchai run out between 2 trucks the other day and stop in front of me, it was all I could do to stop without hitting him. I was doing 40kph! Please give some consideration to the overall package before anything else.

Zoomer brakes are really great as they are compared to what I've used so far in the scooter arena.... and I already upgraded the rear shock to YSS gas/oil one and the front shock is about the beefiest reverse shock I've see in the <110cc range.

After seeing two people on a scooter thrashing it getting badly mangled this a.m. in the fast lane in a 3 vehicle pile up, I think I'll give the booster kits a miss and get the full face helmet instead.....

Edited by freedomnow
  • Like 1