Viral Video: Thailand's Weirdest Erectile Dysfunction Ad Ever

webfact

Viral Video: Thailand's weirdest erectile dysfunction ad ever
By Coconuts Bangkok

screen_shot_2556-05-03_at_12.48.29_pm.jp

BANGKOK: -- A TV commercial for erectile dysfunction medication re-surfaced online today and quickly became an object of ridicule in the Thai internet community.

The ad's rediscovery owes to the actions of Maxim model Amonwan Sirikittirat, 26, who recently made headlines by fileing a police complaint that let to the deportation of her boyfriend Howard Wang. Wang, a Taiwanese actor and singer who used to work in Thailand, was convicted of entering the kingdom illegally.

Netizens conducted background checks on Amonwan and discovered that, in addition to two R-rated films, she had starred in an advertisement for Big Love with veteran erotic filmmaker Toranong Srichua.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/05/03/viral-video-thailand%E2%80%99s-weirdest-erectile-dysfunction-ad-ever

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-05-03

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the Toranong who went belly up in Kaeng Krachan over his studio. But without fully understanding the Thai if there are a lot of erotic ads around (and they should be limited to 30 seconds not this rubbish), so what? Oh Thai society does not have openly sexually (s)explicit behaviour? Just look at Friday nights on Ratchadaphisek with all the Thai 'elite' players. Leave it alone.

• Like 2

I know it is not strictly on topic, but can anyone explain why every time I click on a video link on the forum i get the message "This video is currently unavailable? as I have just had again with this linksad.png

I know it is not strictly on topic, but can anyone explain why every time I click on a video link on the forum i get the message "This video is currently unavailable? as I have just had again with this linksad.png

Try watching it directly on youtube ... youtube.com/watch?v=NjJ7xtMXwTo

Edited by Nisa

Link works for me. And what kind of motorcycle are they on? If it has the same effect as in the video I'm buying one.

• Like 1

Many thanks for the advice, nice bike too, but should he not be wearing protection.....I mean a skid lid.blink.png

• Like 2

Many thanks for the advice, nice bike too, but should he not be wearing protection.....I mean a skid lid.blink.png

and helmets!!!

Link works for me. And what kind of motorcycle are they on? If it has the same effect as in the video I'm buying one.

Looks similar to a Yamaha SRX 600 from the 1980/90s.

Everything in Thailand is about intercourse--if by "intercourse" you mean constant babbling.

I love the combination of elements. Like pasting together quotes from a phrase book and calling it eloquence: A liberating ride on a motorbike through the countryside, a roll in the grass with a made up "model," a bowlegged, top heavy model barely making her way back to the bike, and a babbling, old Thai guy talking like a prophet.

Ya never see this in Thailand, do ya?

Edited by KhunHehe
  • Like 1