Dentist At Pratu Chiang Mai

sillybilly

Was last in CM about 3 years ago and was lucky enough to find a decent dentist close to what I believe is called Pratu Chaing Mai. He was located on the left side of the moat as you head towards the airport. If anybody knows the name of the place or more details please let me know. If they have a web address that would be fantastic.

Thanks.

There are two dentist's offices outside the moat nearby CM Gate. Directly across from the Gate itself is Dr. Supachai, who is a one-man show. Down the street next to Bangkok Bank is a group dental practice run by Dr. Gitja. It is a much bigger and busier business. Sorry, I don't have contact information.

It sounds more like you are referring to Dr. Supachai. I'm quite sure he doesn't have a website. If you want to call him, pm me and I'll get his phone number for you.

Edited by huli

Don't know which one it is but my wife went to one ther. After two visits had to take the wife to another dentist at smile clinic in Pantip center.

Completely satisfied.

You might do best to wait until you get here and have a look so as you get the right one, I don't think you have to book to far in advance at a dentist office.