Buying A Wave 125I On Finance

engrin

We visited the local Honda dealership and they said with 12,000 down we can pay 2800/month over 24 months.

My TG said it's possible to get 0 down in the provinces. Just wondering if better deals are available in the provinces compared to just outside BKK.

Thanks

Double check the monthly interest. A lot of Honda dealers are using Aeon for finance. They tend to have better rates. But as there are so many Honda dealers just try another one until your happy with the deal.

Honda list is about 48,500 baht (+ about 5k on the road charges) for electric start 125i

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Edited by thaicbr

The interest rates are atrocious when buying a bike on the knock. I'd much rather save up for a few months than end up spending nearly 80000 baht on a 125 Honda Wave.

Edited by Trembly

The interest rates are atrocious when buying a bike on the knock. I'd much rather save up for a few months than end up spending nearly 80000 baht on a 125 Honda Wave.

Agree, get a Honda dream/wave for 10-12k, putter around on that for a bit and then sell it for 9-11k and buy the newer one.

Most likely you will see there is no reason to buy the newer wave unless it's about showing off that it is new. I still get 47km/l on my 10+ year old Dream 125 and that's driving it like I don't care about gas.

Agree, get a Honda dream/wave for 10-12k, putter around on that for a bit and then sell it for 9-11k and buy the newer one.

Most likely you will see there is no reason to buy the newer wave unless it's about showing off that it is new. I still get 47km/l on my 10+ year old Dream 125 and that's driving it like I don't care about gas.

Riding position is so much better on the Dream too, in my opinion. thumbsup.gif

If you wanted to save fuel (or use that as an excuse to tinker with it) you could retro-fit the fuel injection widget.

Yes just today out of impatience I enquired about the CRF 250 L,I will have the money outright by the end of the month to buy cash in hand but thought I'd see what they came up with,this is what they offered.

Price 139,000 Baht.

65,000 Baht for Dow.

12 months at 8,095 Baht

That works out at 65,000 plus 12 x 8095

Resulting in a final price of 162,140 Baht,needless to say I will wait until I have all the cash in 3 weeks time.

• Like 2

Crazy to buy a bike on credit here, 2% per month interest. A while back though i managed to get a bike for my tgf with 50% deposit and 0% interest but only over 6 months. Even that really wasn't worth the hassle, pay in cash.