Transfer From Australian Account To Scb Account

Lonewolf77

From the U.S. I would have expected to see it by Saturday.

As Monday is a holiday, if you don't see it by end of day Tuesday, I would definitely be concerned.

Yes, I use SCB.

It could be a delay in the send from Australia considering the timing, but I still would expect it here for sure by end of day Tuesday.

Edited by Jingthing

Hi,

I did a transfer from NAB to Kassikorn and it took 5 working days for the money to cross over. I was told it would be 2, but alas it was 5. So dont be to alarmed if it takes a few more days.

Cheers

It's a holiday today in Thailand ...

Dear Clients,
Please be informed that our public holiday is on May 6, 2013.
(Substitution of Coronation Day).
BTW, I also have my account with the SCB Bank and transfer money from Australia.
Given the holiday today, I would expect to see it there on Thursday and wouldn't sweat it before that time.
If you are using one of the Commercial Banks (CBA,NAB etc) ... they can really hit you with the exchange rate.
If the exchange is bigger then say $1,000, then consider one of the dedicated FX companies who offer a far better rate.

It's a holiday today in Thailand ...

Dear Clients,
Please be informed that our public holiday is on May 6, 2013.

(Substitution of Coronation Day).

BTW, I also have my account with the SCB Bank and transfer money from Australia.
Given the holiday today, I would expect to see it there on Thursday and wouldn't sweat it before that time.
If you are using one of the Commercial Banks (CBA,NAB etc) ... they can really hit you with the exchange rate.
If the exchange is bigger then say $1,000, then consider one of the dedicated FX companies who offer a far better rate.

Good advice about the fx company. Id do it if I understood it more.

I should add, if you do decide to use your own bank, which I do, send it from your Australian account in Australian dollars to your Thai account, dont send it in Thai baht.

If I send ANZ to Kasikorn over the weekend, to a third party account it is available on the Monday. no fee charged with Kasikorn

ANZ to SCB, to third party account, is usually one business day for me, but SCB charge a fee on their end (750 baht) for some reason.

ANZ charges me a fee on my end also, Flat fee regardless of amount sent.