How Tricky Would This Be?

daleyboy

I want to travel by train to Phuket, now obviously i can only get as far as Surat Thani. So what are the options and times for the rest of the journey? Would i be better flying to Phuket and then train back, or train there plane back? :D Btw there will be 4 adults two 12 year olds and a new born baby :o

We could gly both ways, but i wanted to let the family go on a train as well because they have never been on one before :D

if i were you , i'd go to the south by train , and come back by plane.. coz the way i go, i still have energy and freshy (if your choice = train and plane)

the way back i 'm always tired

in fact , i prefer go and back by plane ,

if i were you , i'd go to the south by train , and come back by plane.. coz the way i go, i still have energy and freshy (if your choice = train and plane)

Thanks bambi, how long does it take to get from Surat Thani to Phuket? How do you get there? :o

Thanks bambi, how long does it take to get from Surat Thani to Phuket? How do you get there? :o

By bus Daleyboy.... probably better to hire a minivan with your tribe. It takes maybe 4 hours drive time in minivan vs 6 hrs on the local bus. Guesstimating! :D

So do us Phuketians get to meet you lot? When are you here?

Thanks bambi, how long does it take to get from Surat Thani to Phuket? How do you get there? :D

By bus Daleyboy.... probably better to hire a minivan with your tribe. It takes maybe 4 hours drive time in minivan vs 6 hrs on the local bus. Guesstimating! :D

Wow that long!!!!!!!!! :o Well there goes the train idea, flying there and back then :D

Of course you will get to meet us, it will be great to catch up with a few members, thats part of the reason to come down that way. So far i have a bbq in Khorat, a piss take out of the drunks in Surin, a possible bbq in Patters, and hopefully i will like to have a chance to meet as many members in Bkk as well.

So indeed my rose there will always be room in my schedule for you :D

Thanks bambi, how long does it take to get from Surat Thani to Phuket? How do you get there? :D

Wow that long!!!!!!!!! :o Well there goes the train idea, flying there and back then :D

Of course you will get to meet us, it will be great to catch up with a few members, thats part of the reason to come down that way. So far i have a bbq in Khorat, a piss take out of the drunks in Surin, a possible bbq in Patters, and hopefully i will like to have a chance to meet as many members in Bkk as well.

So indeed my rose there will always be room in my schedule for you :D

Oh goody gumdrops :D .... but, you didn't answer the MAIN question Daleyboy.

WHEN ARE YOU LOT HERE ON PHUKET?

It is going to be around the 10th July for 7 days, so plenty of time to meet everyone :D I will let you know for sure as soon as we know, still in the planning stage at the moment, so give or take a day or two either way :o

It is going to be around the 10th July for 7 days, so plenty of time to meet everyone :D I will let you know for sure as soon as we know, still in the planning stage at the moment, so give or take a day or two either way :D

Britmaverick is coming in July toooooooooooooooooo......... :o

If I'm still here that is.... see 'Advice from Bedlam Boys' :D

It is going to be around the 10th July for 7 days, so plenty of time to meet everyone :D I will let you know for sure as soon as we know, still in the planning stage at the moment, so give or take a day or two either way :D

Britmaverick is coming in July toooooooooooooooooo......... :o

If I'm still here that is.... see 'Advice from Bedlam Boys' :D

Ahh you will still be there khall, especially when there is a promise of a free beer :D

So where are you going to be Brit? Are we going to catch up in Patters? :D or would you rather meet in bkk? Maybe george could organise a meet up in July :D

Rest of the time in Patters and maybe sidetrip to Koh Chang! :D However if an official TV pissup were in July I might be drawn to BKK for a nite. :D

I reckon if we start a pm campaign to george, but July he might crack and organise something :o If not patters it will be :D

I think George should employ me as the official TV PR gal..... oh, the stories I could write. We could conquer the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Adventures of the PR girl - take a Sex and the City slant? :D

The slants are many here BM.............. :D Soooooooooo many TV stories!!! Where would I start?