Next Issan Farmers Meeting

Has anyone had any thoughts for the next meeting? I was hoping there will be one in June the 15th or the 22nd would be perfect for me, 8th is possible but difficult 29th is out

Looking forward to meeting everyone again and cooking some more pies. Bob

Ps

I.A. I'll make sure you get some this time

What about the 28th...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What about the 28th...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I've already booked Hotel in Pattaya from 26th then. Airport on 2nd

Grimleybob.

Have just got my computer (hopefully repaired) back from the shop this afternoon in order to start "Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 9" which I have just done.

Your topic was very timely as I have been able to adjust the date (which we had earlier talked about) and bring it forward a week to the 22nd. June as I can't miss out on your pork pies!!

So all details on "Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 9" with map to follow.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

AA1 (Anthony).

Grimleybob.

Have just got my computer (hopefully repaired) back from the shop this afternoon in order to start "Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 9" which I have just done.

Your topic was very timely as I have been able to adjust the date (which we had earlier talked about) and bring it forward a week to the 22nd. June as I can't miss out on your pork pies!!

So all details on "Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 9" with map to follow.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

AA1 (Anthony).

[/quote)

That's great. I'll be there. Only about 30 minutes away so won't need accommodation.

Bob

Please note.

The next meeting is NOW fixed with Grimleybob as the first acceptee so please reply on "Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 9" to avoid confusion!

Many thanks.

AA1

I could make it if it is held in Chiang Rai. tongue.png

Dont pussy out again RBH.tongue.pngtongue.pngthumbsup.gif I travelled in the back of an old pickup all the way from Phetchabun to Roi Et(Part of the way, untill it got too hot but it sounds more dramatic this way).. Just to be there. I will attend again next time i am in Thailand.thumbsup.gif .

Besides sharing laughs, food and drinks. The farmers actually share expertise knowledge between themselves in an informal way.

Aside from the fact that i wanted to meet you(meeting # 8) your aquatic expertise would be a great asset.

Yours,

Here is the proper link Isaan farmers' meeting No. 9