Stainless Steel Water Bottle

utalkin2me

It is kind of a strange question, but I just haven't been able to find them. I have found only stainless steel coffee thermoses and aluminum water bottles, but no stainless steel. I have been to many outdoor/sports stores and malls at Mega. Maybe they just aren't popular here?

Here is an image. China_water_bottle20088131512313.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by utalkin2me

I'm pretty sure I saw these at the North Face store. It's in one of the big malls near Siam Paragon. Or at least it use to be!

I saw a lot of nice sporting goods stores in Central World also. Seemed to have higher end stuff.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I saw these at the North Face store. It's in one of the big malls near Siam Paragon. Or at least it use to be!

I saw a lot of nice sporting goods stores in Central World also. Seemed to have higher end stuff.

Yep, good memory. That is the only place I found them at Mega, yet they were the aluminum kind with a weird lining in them. I really prefer the stainless. Thanks for the input.

I'll check into central world.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey utalkin2me...Villa Market, Sukhumvit Soi #11, Bangkok, has "aluminum water bottles" with a variety of lid configurations. I believe they were 900 baht. Here's a (pretty bad) pic of what I saw there:

attachicon.gifAluminum Water Bottles.jpg

I hope that helps you!

CHEERS!

D

SIGG Bottles. Swiss made from aluminum. Supposedly a China made stainless steel line is also available.I have a small collection. These bottles do have an inner coating which was previously alleged to contain BPA. But later SIGG changed the formula, which it insists is proprietary, but still maintained that the BPA was not proved to leach. These bottles are pricey, but they are very durable and feature interchangeable parts which can be replaced. They have them at a nice bookstore in CM. I don't worry about BPA, and enjoy they utility and design of these bottles. US F.D.A. and the European food commission has reviewed research on this subject year after year, and although theses don't go to an extent to say it is safe, they cannot also point to actual harm reported from exposure to small amounts.

I think anybody who worries about BPA but dares to breathe the air here is not right in the head.

Edited by arunsakda