Liberian And Thai Girlfriend Injured In Jomtien Bag Snatch

Rimmer

Liberian and Thai Girlfriend injured in Jomtien Bag Snatch

steal-4.jpg
PATTAYA:--A semi-professional footballer from Liberia and his Thai Girlfriend were injured after they chased two suspected bag snatchers through the streets of Pattaya early on Wednesday Morning,

The incident began on Jomtien Second Road when Mr. Barclay Saydee aged 32, who plays for a Bangkok-based football team, and his girlfriend Khun Somwang aged 45 were driving back to their hotel when two Thai men on a further bike approached from behind and snatched Khun Somwang’s shoulder bag and drove off in the direction of South Pattaya.

Although shaken, the pair decided to give chase and managed to force the two suspects off their motorbike in Soi Potisan in North Pattaya. One of the suspects was able to escape, leaving another aged only 16 at the scene.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/86203/liberian-thai-girlfriend-injured-jomtien-bag-snatch/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-08

• Like 1

Did I miss something? How was the victim injured?

That's Pattaya One reporting for ya. LOL No need for details.They just want you to guess & assume. blink.png

Edited by BKS22

I know they guy,he gave me one of the football tops,hope he is ok,a realy nice guy,not seen his older lady though.

I don't like this Liberian guy; one of many always trying to emulate my physique. In all honesty, I must admit that he is getting awfully close ! !

thumbsup.gif

Well, the victim is a bit dark, and his pants do look like his belt was stolen, but im sure if he was white, there would be a lot more positive comments. Funny how these racist ideas, seem to creep in to these post. Maybe its just a slow day, and we cant think of anything positive. At least he did something, that most of just talk about doing.

• Like 2

A very good question! A fit footballer and his presumably fit gf get beaten up by a scared 16-year old skinny Thai kid?!

Take a look at the article... I think she ate all the pies...

As for being his girlfriend, I guess even a short-time-paid-by-the-hour rental classes as a girlfriend when it comes to these unsightly incidents..

Did I miss something? How was the victim injured?

A very good question! A fit footballer and his presumably fit gf get beaten up by a scared 16-year old skinny Thai kid?!

Newbie question. If you have been here any length of time you would know the routine. Yanking a bag away from a rider or pillion almost always causes a crash. I hate these little bastards.

• Like 1

Well done Barclay! credit to the guy. He should get fitted up for a Tourist Police OR FPV uniform and get him a faster bike and a Police radio to chase down some of these bag and Gold chain snatchers around Pattaya and Jomtien.

BW.

Edited by bigwilly