Taking Your Woman For Granted........?

Vinny1967

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else is she supposed to do if not looking after her husband ?

I think you have some serious issue if you decided to leave just after one day, maybe his wife now thinks she didn't take good care of you and lost a ton of face in the village rolleyes.gif

+5

If the wife is not complaining ,why should an outsider be? It's not like the friend beating up on the wife or something.

• Like 1

Don’t get so worked up and upset about it, just because their relationship is not similar as yours.

The arrangement seems to work for both of them, that’s all it matters. Seems he’s getting something and she’s too getting something out of this arrangement. I’m sure…if it’s not ok with her, she would probably leave him by now.

And from my many observations, NOT too many farangs come to Thailand and want an equal partner.

• Like 1

Defo a rude thing to ask anyone to come down unless got paid for it... However she also responsible for this behaviour by letting it happening. We dont know what kind of business deal between the couple, maybe she got salary to do only that :)

• Like 1

If she is being paid a monthly salary as many of them are then damn right she should earn it, if she is not i find it very hard to

believe she would put up with that kind of behaviour. My wife gets no salary from me so i don't ask for these kinds of things.

If she demanded a monthly salary she would then be an employee and yes treated exactly the same as your friend did.

• Like 2

What else is she supposed to do if not looking after her husband ?

I think you have some serious issue if you decided to leave just after one day, maybe his wife now thinks she didn't take good care of you and lost a ton of face in the village rolleyes.gif

Yup, the O/P has a " serious issue" . Time to grow some skin O/P

• Like 1

Did the OP's experience occur in Thailand?

Yes

What was your friends reaction to you telling him the reason you were leaving early?

He just accepted it.I didn't tell him I was leaving because of the way he treats his wife.Just told him that I had to work.

What was your friends reaction to you telling him the reason you were leaving early?

He just accepted it.I didn't tell him I was leaving because of the way he treats his wife.Just told him that I had to work.

Maybe if you told him the real reason for you leaving he would have been able to give you the reasons for him treating his

wife the way he did.

Instead you lied to him so you could leave early and then post on an open internet forum about his behavior, my opinion for

what it's worth is you are no better than him, you are supposed to be a friend and you do this he is better off without you.

Edited by Keith67
  • Like 1