Ducati Pattaya Going Where

... the mob handed raid a few weeks back, BiB suggested it was Kawasaki Pattaya who funded the raid as they were pissed they were losing sales to them.

'...mob handed raid...' ...losing sales to 'them'

Could you please explain yr post in English - you've got my curiosity up, but this makes no sense even in auto-language detection mode on Google Translate :D

... the mob handed raid a few weeks back, BiB suggested it was Kawasaki Pattaya who funded the raid as they were pissed they were losing sales to them.

Could you please explain yr post in English - you've got my curiosity up, but this makes no sense even in auto-language detection mode on Google Translate biggrin.png

9 policeman raided the place.

Well that is what I was hoping when I saw these sites with all these low miles bikes for sale.

But that Financing deal is the killer because they do not drop the interest for prepayment in full.

So the used bikes owned by the finance companies are usually higher priced than new out the door bikes.

Yet they sell because the next Thai lines up & takes over payments & has enough side money to pay off the previous

debt jockey's small deposit request

Just asked the misses about that coz remember a conversation we had about finance...it can be paid off any time and they give a 50% discount if paid early (Tisco do anyway)

Could you please explain yr post in English - you've got my curiosity up, but this makes no sense even in auto-language detection mode on Google Translate biggrin.png

9 policeman raided the place.

...and?

Just left there and i guess the falang owner is out and bkk ducati has taken over. They also said a move to sukhamvit is in the works ...

damn... Tony's a great guy, who worked well beyond the call of duty for me once. Hoping he fares well in all this.