Advice On Purchasing A Smartphone?

Well I think MBK is a good place to start with. My GF bought a Note 3 from the official Samsung shop for 23,500 I think (she got a free 32Gb Class 4 Micro SD card whoo-hoo!!!) and then a few weeks later I decided to get one for myself and I paid 21,000 for it (no freebies like an SD card but I had one already and didn't need another one anyways). That was the same model that I got - Thai version with a Thai warranty. The same version phone but imported (not sure from where) was going for 20,000, with store's warranty, and a EU version with quad core snapdragon 800 CPU (Thai version is an octa core) and 4G and 4K HD camera was going for a bit more - 22,000. I wanted to get EU version but at the last moment had a brain fart decided to get one with a proper warranty instead... regretting this a bit now as I never ever had any warranty issues with any of my previous phones. Even then I'd still have had a store warranty, not sure how good it is and how it works, but it's there. Too late now and it's a great phone in any case. You can also get a Sony of your choice or any other phone - there are plenty phone shops and good bargains.

By the way, quite a few times it was mentioned you can buy from the states and use ship to service to resend it to Thailand, many have done so and the shipping charges were reasonable, but I can't say more than this as I've never used them - no need for me, I make short trips back to Canada every 2nd month so I can always wait and got what I want myself...