Airport Parking At Cm

wigantojapan

Omg! You cheap Charlies....in the UK you are looking at 700bt a day if you book for few days. Get in perspective!

Tell you what, leave it with me for a week I will take care of it,drive it and save myself 800bt a day renting.

And if I can do this every week with those cheap Charlie faraing who own cars! Then I never need to buy one

Omg! You cheap Charlies....in the UK you are looking at 700bt a day if you book for few days. Get in perspective!

Tell you what, leave it with me for a week I will take care of it,drive it and save myself 800bt a day renting.

And if I can do this every week with those cheap Charlie faraing who own cars! Then I never need to buy one

I live in Thailand not the UK and over 1 week I will save over THB 1000 by taking a taxi, that is perspective.

• Like 1

I would think that TL would have the vehicle towed away after the first full day. and they do close at 12 midnight.

That is true. A few years ago a friend's car broke down in TL parking lot and she had to get to work and didn't have time to deal with it. She put her number on a piece of paper and taped it to the windshield along with "please do not tow." I think it was late the same night that she got a call and they told her if she didn't get it out within 2 hours it would be towed away. I remember because we gave her a lift late that night and the security guys pushed the car onto the street for her until she had it towed in the morning.

• 4 weeks later...

I would think that TL would have the vehicle towed away after the first full day. and they do close at 12 midnight.

That is true. A few years ago a friend's car broke down in TL parking lot and she had to get to work and didn't have time to deal with it. She put her number on a piece of paper and taped it to the windshield along with "please do not tow." I think it was late the same night that she got a call and they told her if she didn't get it out within 2 hours it would be towed away. I remember because we gave her a lift late that night and the security guys pushed the car onto the street for her until she had it towed in the morning.

Does that happen at Airport plaza or Big C Extra?

Usually, there are some cars in the parking lots way before the opening hours.

All belonging to the staff working there?

Does that happen at Airport plaza or Big C Extra?

Usually, there are some cars in the parking lots way before the opening hours.

All belonging to the staff working there?

Maybe they have an employee sticker?

Park at some of the long term parking at Arcade bus station and take a cab to the airport...

Wouldn't the total cost be similar to parking at the airport?

Where is the long term parking located?

There are several in the general area of the bus station (sort of across the street from the new building). I once parked there for about two weeks while I made a trip down south. When I came back, the total bill for parking was just over 500 baht. The airport is 200 a day, so even with a couple cab rides, one saves a significant amount of money.

Edited by johnnynmonic