What Your Monthly Budget

70K in restaurants? And thats you paying just for yourself? Are you, you know, on the large side?

I said for 4 people. This month it won't be that much. I am not on the large side at all, and considering what these places cost, it is really no difficult. Intercon BBQ dinner is Baht 2,900++ per person, just figure 4 of us plus drinks, Nikki Beach on a Sunday easy 20,000 and Six Sense a decent set menu cost 5,000 per person with wines. Not bragging, but really not difficult to spend, try itthumbsup.gif

Ah, ok - 4 of you. You must be popular. wai.gif

Nikki beach, 20k .... does that also inclue wine? Just out of interest, like....

Popular coz I have 3 friends or coz I pay ?

Actually I have more than 3 people I am happy to spend money with/on and on other occasions they are paying....

Yes, Nikki Beach includes wine, 2-3 bottles and a few G&T's to start with. Cigars are around Baht 2,000 a stick and even cigarettes are 3 times of what 7/11 charges....like I said, its easy to reach 20,000 for lunch and I know people who spend this and more regularly.....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does not matter how much money i have it shall never be enough. if i had a million dollar house then i would be have contant head aches with staff with things braking with getting things done. to be honest i was happier here when i did not have a job i just worked in england saved then money ran out then back to england.

i came here i had no heade aches as long as i had a room with air con and food money i could enjoy and relax. now i have to work here i have to make the money to savive. going home is not an option any more having made a family and business here. infact i cannot afford to go home. this is my home now.

But as for quality of life i would still rarther be running around stressed out of myh nut chasing money than back hime in a dead end job drowning my sorrows in a pubs dreaming about one day moving out of england and living in the sun.

so as for monthly budget. well swings and round abouts

u always want what u cannot have,. for me more money comes double goes back out. then thats life and i like it wai.gif

• Like 1

Actually I have more than 3 people I am happy to spend money with/on and on other occasions they are paying....

Yes, Nikki Beach includes wine, 2-3 bottles and a few G&T's to start with. Cigars are around Baht 2,000 a stick and even cigarettes are 3 times of what 7/11 charges....like I said, its easy to reach 20,000 for lunch and I know people who spend this and more regularly.....

So did I but most of them left when the the price of an investment visa went from 2 to 10 million. The time of people in the late 30's - 40's coming to Thailand to blow their money has long gone and Cambodia has picked up the mantel.

So did I but most of them left when the the price of an investment visa went from 2 to 10 million. The time of people in the late 30's - 40's coming to Thailand to blow their money has long gone and Cambodia has picked up the mantel.

Still plenty around :)