Kids Painting Their Scooter Headlights Red...

zyphodb

Nothing to worry here.

It's Phase I of the shift towards a green/ red navigation light system for motorbikes.

DSC05174sm.jpg

600px-Ship_positionLights.svg.png

I like this, at least when they are coming at you,

you can tell which side they are going to pass on.

• Like 2

some cretin riding on the wrong side of the road late at night with a red headlight.

You almost have to gawp at such a way of being.

Paint your headlight red, then ride at people head-on down the wrong side of the road.

TiT

Nothing to worry here.

It's Phase I of the shift towards a green/ red navigation light system for motorbikes.

DSC05174sm.jpg

600px-Ship_positionLights.svg.png

As stupid as it seems, you maybe on to something!

• Like 2

a bunch of cultural sophisticates having a massive great group moan. Enough to put me off my breakfast. And every last one a brilliant neuroscientist apparently. Whinge whinge whinge on as you Bugger off back to Blighty where everyone's a bloody genius like you lot

I don't know if this it only happening in Issan but over the last year or so Iv'e noticed more & more kids with red headlights, obviously at night this is going to cause lots of confusion & probably accidents.

So is this stupidity just happening in Issan or all over Thailand?

Needless to say there's no sign of the Bib doing anything to stop it, I reckon on a scale of 1-10 of stupidity this ranks about 20.

Anyway my question is, are they doing this all over Thailand?

It makes them look like a real cool frood who knows where their towel is.

And as they're Thai's they've probably had too many Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blasters as well... w00t.gif

And that's after visiting Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon 6. clap2.gif

She's been doing special guest appearences on Soi Cowboy... wai2.gif

a bunch of cultural sophisticates having a massive great group moan. Enough to put me off my breakfast. And every last one a brilliant neuroscientist apparently. Whinge whinge whinge on as you Bugger off back to Blighty where everyone's a bloody genius like you lot

Yourself included.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

But iam really sick of reading " stupid thais.... Y they do that??? Bla bla why is it like that? Bla bla.... In england its like that in germany its like that in usa its like that"

You wrong! You wrong!

:rolleyes:

No one in a proper country paints their headlight red, then drives at people head on.

Why would they? It's a retarded thing to do in so many ways. :)

The question is who is stupid?

U dont get my point about drunk farangs....

They cannot do it in their country but here seems like its fashion... Yeheeey lets go drunk and drive motorcycle!

Whatever have a nice day... I will get some red color now and paint my headlights red;)!

• 10 months later...

The question is who is stupid?

U dont get my point about drunk farangs....

They cannot do it in their country but here seems like its fashion... Yeheeey lets go drunk and drive motorcycle!

Whatever have a nice day... I will get some red color now and paint my headlights red;)!

I bet they still drive better than most Asians do.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk