Iran's Ahmadinejad To Join Thai ' Water Summit'

webfact

I rode my bicycle around the Convention center (Water Conference).

The facility seems to be working as planned.

Tons of Police sitting around and lots more manning check points and groups waiting in reserve. Lot's of overtime.

Some red shirts protesting by the back entrance near the Military base. Not sure what they were protesting. Probably demanding ethnic cleansing or something.

That's all I know.

Deputy Prime Minister Plodprasop Suraswadi has attracted much criticism for comparing environmental activists protesting against the government-hosted Asia-Pacific Water Summit in Chiang Mai to garbage. He also threatened to have them arrested, saying the summit was not a venue for demonstrations.

Here a chance for Plodprasop to show he's a man of his word.

They might have been environmental activists.. I didn't stop to get involved.

Might have been some sort of compromise like we will let you protest but you have to stay in the back where the public will not notice.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just on television: Yingluck once again murdering the Queen's English in the opening address to the Water Summit - an uninspired and boringly monotonous stumbling through the text with missing words and rest stops at the wrong place. One has to admit she's got talent.

• Like 2

I rode my bicycle around the Convention center (Water Conference).

The facility seems to be working as planned.

Tons of Police sitting around and lots more manning check points and groups waiting in reserve. Lot's of overtime.

Some red shirts protesting by the back entrance near the Military base. Not sure what they were protesting. Probably demanding ethnic cleansing or something.

That's all I know.

You might find it hard to believe but you know more than the red shirts.giggle.gif

What a surprise TVF 'experts' condemning this. Is this the same President who was invited to the US a few years ago and gave a talk at one of the Ivy League universities. Is there anything that people on here wont complain about? God knows why people even stay living in Thailand. (If at all they do)

You aren't really telling the whole story. This president has a lot in common with those "Ivy League" universities. They are politically "progressive" thinkers that hate America.

Funny m8, thats got to be Irony. Now the Water issue needs people from Iran as ,being a very old Civilisation they have thousands of years experience in moving water.

Yes they have found that if they put it in their mouth it will eventually come out. They may have had thousands of years of civilization but after Genghis Khan got done with them they had to start over again. That has to be one of the silliest reasons for claiming they have expertise.

Was Israel there. They have a lot of practical up to date experiance with water management.

To his credit Thaksin had them come in and make recommendations. The problem was that they did not recommend mega money projects so his brother in law discarded the recommendations and went looking for mega money projects. He left the party to early to carry through on them.

What a surprise TVF 'experts' condemning this. Is this the same President who was invited to the US a few years ago and gave a talk at one of the Ivy League universities. Is there anything that people on here wont complain about? God knows why people even stay living in Thailand. (If at all they do)

You aren't really telling the whole story. This president has a lot in common with those "Ivy League" universities. They are politically "progressive" thinkers that hate America.

Funny m8, thats got to be Irony. Now the Water issue needs people from Iran as ,being a very old Civilisation they have thousands of years experience in moving water.

Yes they have found that if they put it in their mouth it will eventually come out. They may have had thousands of years of civilization but after Genghis Khan got done with them they had to start over again. That has to be one of the silliest reasons for claiming they have expertise.

Was Israel there. They have a lot of practical up to date experiance with water management.

To his credit Thaksin had them come in and make recommendations. The problem was that they did not recommend mega money projects so his brother in law discarded the recommendations and went looking for mega money projects. He left the party to early to carry through on them.

You say my quote has got to be one of the silliest reasons for claimimg they have expertise in water management, Thousands of years of water management and you dont reckon they have anything worthwhile to contribute, hhmmm, good thing we have people like you on here to set us straight. thank you.

Just on television: Yingluck once again murdering the Queen's English in the opening address to the Water Summit - an uninspired and boringly monotonous stumbling through the text with missing words and rest stops at the wrong place. One has to admit she's got talent.

I think she might also do a tad better on the Voice.