Red Shirts Gather At Ratchaprasong; Mark 3Rd Anniversary Of May 19 Crackdown

Lite Beer

Once again, lawlessness prevails and only red shirt law dominates the city.

"Red-shirt guards used barriers and trucked to block the both inbound and outbound Rajdamri Road for setting up a stage."

http://nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Red-shirts-rally-at-Rajprasong-Rajdamri-Road-close-30206465.html

The rallying Red Shirts are exercisng theie democratic right to rememeber their dead, apeal for justice for the innocents that lost their lives and represent the plight of those of their number that remain in prison illegally.

You do realize this thread is about the red shirts who had a rally yesterday May 19 2013.

In Bangkok Thailand.wai2.gif

Where was the rally you speak of.whistling.gif

Edited by hellodolly

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Red-shirt guards used barriers and trucked to block the both inbound and outbound Rajdamri Road for setting up a stage."

http://nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Red-shirts-rally-at-Rajprasong-Rajdamri-Road-close-30206465.html

The rallying Red Shirts are exercisng theie democratic right to rememeber their dead, apeal for justice for the innocents that lost their lives and represent the plight of those of their number that remain in prison illegally.

Who is imprisoned illegally?

People have a democratic right to protest. They don't have a democratic right to block roads and inconvenience people.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

The Red shirts have a long history of violence , note April 2009 and the protests in 2010. Don think for one moment that they are peace loving, democracy championing organization. They are a paid for rent a thug outfit, serving the DL.

Some are thugs, but not all. The rest are a mixture of brainwashed useful idiots and/or lonely senile people who use the red shirt movement for free entertainment and social gathering where they can feel a sense of acceptance and belonging to something.

s0118.jpg

With no idea what the ideology of the red thug leaders is. Just ask this lady the definition of ideology or democracy. Sad but true.

thats a lady, bugger, I thought it was a manblink.pngblink.png , sure its not an old lady boycheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by seajae

Always wondered who these innocent protesters are that are in Jai that the reds keep complaining about.

My understanding is that all those locked up have been charged with some criminal offense, gone before the courts and been found guilty.

I also remember that when the reds were cleaned out the ordinary protesters were well treated.

They were given medical checks, fed and watered and given a free ride home to where they came from.

The brave leaders who were going to fight to the last drop of blood then either ran away or couldn't get their hands in the air quick enough were the only ones rounded up and taken away.

• Like 1

I just so want the yellows to arrange a similarly disruptive 'gathering', absolutely identical mind, same place, same numbers, say maybe next week, blocking off main roads and costing Central 1/2 a days business and see how far it gets. See if the police even let them set up camp and take a seat.

But why would you want that. The protest is about the absence of Justice for the 90 inocent protesters that lost their lives three years ago and the injustice of the extra judicial incaceration of numerous prostesters that remain in prison. Your view is irrational in respect to the yellow shirt movement since none of them suffered such momentious damages and supression of their human rights. You are presenting an elitest opinion which has lost all meaning by the passage of time and which of course appears to be the achiles heel of the burned out social democrats.
Another hero of the oppressed who would deny that Arisman's video existed to give the lie to his fabrications.
  • Like 1

I just so want the yellows to arrange a similarly disruptive 'gathering', absolutely identical mind, same place, same numbers, say maybe next week, blocking off main roads and costing Central 1/2 a days business and see how far it gets. See if the police even let them set up camp and take a seat.

But why would you want that. The protest is about the absence of Justice for the 90 inocent protesters that lost their lives three years ago and the injustice of the extra judicial incaceration of numerous prostesters that remain in prison. Your view is irrational in respect to the yellow shirt movement since none of them suffered such momentious damages and supression of their human rights. You are presenting an elitest opinion which has lost all meaning by the passage of time and which of course appears to be the achiles heel of the burned out social democrats.

I would suggest that the passage of time is the reason you have for being clueless as to what went on in 2010.

Answer me this O innocent one. What were innocent people doing invading a hospital?

• Like 1

I thought the red shirts were supposed to be violent. Why didn't it kick off?

The government has already abused their power sufficiently to weaken its' opponents (including the army and resisting groups within the Police, including DSI) sufficiently that they are no longer a threat against them achieving the single minded goal in which the entire red shirt (and consequent PTP party) movement is based upon: a very wealthy single mans' drive to ensure a return to power, ensuring his financial position is restored fully, and that friends who assist him gain positions of high power and influence in return. As a result of this all those who oppose will be punished severely as we have seen the PTP throw law suit after law suit after criminal accusation at the Democrats, the weakening of the army through financial restrictions, public humiliation and forced demotion and retirement of openly resistant voices.

If there is no-one to resist, then there is no reason for violence. It is the same as being at a feminists rights movement meeting and asking why the feminists are not beating down on the main in the room, when the only man in the room is locked in the closet and can't get out.

Good to see at least someone here is able to quote the party line as PM Yingluck herself spoke a few days ago. Mind you, I don't think she said so in ChiangMai with local red-shirts preventing others to rally at the Water Summit.

I would suggest that the passage of time is the reason you have for being clueless as to what went on in 2010.

Answer me this O innocent one. What were innocent people doing invading a hospital?

He's not clueless. Worse.