Any Good Sites To Download Movies?

Neeranam

I got broadband internet from True yesterday and am looking to download movies, especially kids ones - winnie the pooh etc. Does anyone know good sites?

I want to watch football, especially Spanish - again does anyone know any sites?

I got broadband internet from True yesterday and am looking to download movies.....

I gather you haven't checked the speed of your connection yet. At the kind of download speeds that you will normally see with True, your kids will be in college before those kiddie their movies are loaded and ready to watch.

Edited by OldAsiaHand

I got broadband internet from True yesterday and am looking to download movies.....

I gather you haven't checked the speed of your connection yet. At the kind of download speeds that you will normally see with True, your kids will be in college before those kiddie their movies are loaded and ready to watch.

I have to agree with this. I have 10meg broadband and downloading movies p2p takes forever. Even if you download from pay sites i think with the speed in Thailand, it would be quicker to fly to the uk, buy them and fly back.

It's 100 Mbps true said I'd be able to download movies and watch telly.

I remember a thread a while back with something about p2P, Jocky.

Also, as it is always connected, time is not a problem.

Edited by Neeranam

From what I know.... the 10 or 100 what ever u see at the icon is just the hardware speed. The acutal speed is controlled on the back end. I asked about this as Mine used to say something like 2.5 m somethihg, when I pay for 512k. Was all excited about getting the 2.5 till I found it its not the real speed. ( something to the effect that its the speed between ur PC and the network. - not what goes out on the other side to the world.)

My Icon says I am running at 25Mps, but when I run the speed test, I am at about 490k today

Edited by skippybangkok

Maybe using satellite internet in Los would be quicker but dont know if you can get it there ?? sad.gif

You'd think we would with the PM owning a sattelite company, but then again he doesn't care for the Thai people.

Got 4019 using NY server but i was in Belgium hehe

I guess Los is much slower.....

Maybe using satellite internet in Los would be quicker but dont know if you can get it there ?? :o

Wow, retested on NY server got 6338. Same home network, different PC, ran with 1 Gb card, but transfer is transfer.

Got 4019 using NY server but i was in Belgium hehe

I guess Los is much slower.....

Maybe using satellite internet in Los would be quicker but dont know if you can get it there ?? :o

Wow, retested on NY server got 6338. Same home network, different PC, ran with 1 Gb card, but transfer is transfer.

Normally you would run the tests several times and take an average. Different time of days, days of weeks there is differing amount of traffic so the test will vary.