2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

just asking if you see them playing together on the same pitch at the same time?

Nothing clever.

costa seems to play as a support forward for atleti, either behind falcao or drifting wide. liverpool's set-up is going to be interesting next season since we don't appear to have an out-and-out striker, not a real number 9. even aspas the new lad is a forward who moves around. so i'm hoping for loads of movement, loads of up-the-pitch pressing and midfielders getting into scoring positions. so nominally it would be aspas up top with coutinho, suarez and costa around him. in theory. which on paper looks like loads of fun. biggrin.png

I'm thinking along the same lines Stevie, what about Sturridge?

Also I'm wondering if Chelsea might through their hat in to the ring for Suarez next week.....cash and Lukaku would be nice

Better with or without Suarez this season do ya think?

Any team with Suarez in it will always be a better team than without ,if say Spurs had him ,you would same the same ,Arsenal .man u all the top teams would say the same ,the lad is quality & has everything that I look for in a forward...That said I think he's a bit of a dick but I wouldn't fancy Agger or Toure against him twice a season in the PL../If he stays he needs to mend bridges ,today at Anfield I noticed he got involved with hendersons goal celebrations ,maybe gerrard had had a word & told him to stop being a kunt ,I hope so.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just asking if you see them playing together on the same pitch at the same time?

Nothing clever.

costa seems to play as a support forward for atleti, either behind falcao or drifting wide. liverpool's set-up is going to be interesting next season since we don't appear to have an out-and-out striker, not a real number 9. even aspas the new lad is a forward who moves around. so i'm hoping for loads of movement, loads of up-the-pitch pressing and midfielders getting into scoring positions. so nominally it would be aspas up top with coutinho, suarez and costa around him. in theory. which on paper looks like loads of fun. biggrin.png

Also I'm wondering if Chelsea might through their hat in to the ring for Suarez next week.....cash and Lukaku would be nice

sturridge plays against some mate and not against others. possibly teams with a higher defensive line that we need his pace to get in behind. against teams that will sit deep, particularly at anfield, maybe we need the movement and workrate of aspas. all of this is of course dependent on suarez staying. and also costa signing. so it's a bit fluid just yet. smile.png

all i know about this season so far is that coutinho is going to be a proper star and joe allen's going to become a very highly-rated midfielder. oh, and jose enrique's a fuc_king idiot. jon arne riise with a beard.

Yeah true re Sturridge, Aspas does look like he could play a bigger role. There'll be bunch of mad men running mental round that front line at this rate, I like it.

Those through balls in the second half today from Coutinho were class, and Joe Allen looks like he was reborn today.

If Costa comes in, where does this leave Borini? Poor lad he keeps moving house every year. He hasn't really had a chance, but he hasn't shown too much either. And Downing, expensive squad player?

Edited by BangrakBob

If Costa comes in, where does this leave Borini? Poor lad he keeps moving house every year. He hasn't really had a chance, but he hasn't shown too much either. And Downing, expensive squad player?

Just shoot Downing now and put us all out of our misery.

• Like 1

Just shoot Downing now and put us all out of our misery.

i would genuinely do that. i hate the <deleted>. seeing him even near steven gerrard on the bench today was just offensive.

For once....it seems we are all in agreement.

@Stevie....I reckon Sturridge was a steal at the £10m you paid for him....especially at his age.

we'll see mate. he's got all the ability and technique, but then he had that back at city too when he came through. it's his drive and desire i wonder about. if he can be booted up the arse he could be top class.

For once....it seems we are all in agreement.

@Stevie....I reckon Sturridge was a steal at the £10m you paid for him....especially at his age.

we'll see mate. he's got all the ability and technique, but then he had that back at city too when he came through. it's his drive and desire i wonder about. if he can be booted up the arse he could be top class.

Yes that right, he has the ability without a doubt but drifts in and out of games.

Get him focused and theres a very good player

Nothing clever.

Oi! You made me choke on my morning coffee. Get your mitts off!!

Nothing clever.

Oi! You made me choke on my morning coffee. Get your mitts off!!

Costa coffee costa lot of money. Seriously though I was surprised when Chelsea sold Sturridge at the time.

Funny as hell.... Rodgers is pretending the Biter is worth 100m. What would be even funnier is if ARSEne were to pay it. Seems his options are running out...... I sense a certain amount of discord at the Emirates, which pleases me immensely. I reckon Liverpool will let him go for 55m. Go on you gooners splash the cash...... He will be the biggest failure in Premiership history this year..... Or I might mean next year should he get another ban?

Nothing clever.

costa seems to play as a support forward for atleti, either behind falcao or drifting wide. liverpool's set-up is going to be interesting next season since we don't appear to have an out-and-out striker, not a real number 9. even aspas the new lad is a forward who moves around. so i'm hoping for loads of movement, loads of up-the-pitch pressing and midfielders getting into scoring positions. so nominally it would be aspas up top with coutinho, suarez and costa around him. in theory. which on paper looks like loads of fun. Posted Image

Any team with Suarez in it will always be a better team than without ,if say Spurs had him ,you would same the same ,Arsenal .man u all the top teams would say the same ,the lad is quality & has everything that I look for in a forward...That said I think he's a bit of a dick but I wouldn't fancy Agger or Toure against him twice a season in the PL../If he stays he needs to mend bridges ,today at Anfield I noticed he got involved with hendersons goal celebrations ,maybe gerrard had had a word & told him to stop being a kunt ,I hope so.

I disagree Mad Mary. He would be a disruptive force in our dressing room, and I am certain AVB would be totally against having him. Suarez is just a very unpleasant person and there's no room left for him in the Premiership. If someone does splash the cash, it will be wasted just as soon as he plays the 'I'm Homesick' card next Summer. If he is to stay in the Premiership I hope Arsenal buy him..... That will be a great bit of business...lol

Funny as hell.... Rodgers is pretending the Biter is worth 100m. What would be even funnier is if ARSEne were to pay it. Seems his options are running out...... I sense a certain amount of discord at the Emirates, which pleases me immensely. I reckon Liverpool will let him go for 55m. Go on you gooners splash the cash...... He will be the biggest failure in Premiership history this year..... Or I might mean next year should he get another ban?

Arsenal are being stupid not upping their bid a little to sway things. They should have done that earlier and allowed Liverpool time to reinvest before the new season. A tight fisted lack of ambition is scuppering a deal that is very doable imho

As for Madrid, as i said before tell them 85m+ Marata or <deleted> off. Cash upfront too and we'll joyfully fly him over. If they can't afford him then kindly go and tap someone else up They have behaved like a shower of <deleted> throughout this saga they have created.

guys guys please 'fill your Boots' was the term i think used starting

the bale transfer thread the irritating daily comic saga of its gonna happen or not gonna happen , i thought thought we all agreed was better of their ?

I think Suarez would be an unpleasant individual in the dressing room. Gerrard, as a scouser and club man must despise him and Jamie Carragher, who must be very much around things would be the same.

Liverpool could be a real surprise package next season and all told might well be better and more harmonious with the little sh1t.

Theres a fine line with this talented young squad being better or not without him. Take the dosh and be rid

I think Suarez would be an unpleasant individual in the dressing room. Gerrard, as a scouser and club man must despise him and Jamie Carragher, who must be very much around things would be the same.

Liverpool could be a real surprise package next season and all told might well be better and more harmonious with the little sh1t.

Theres a fine line with this talented young squad being better or not without him. Take the dosh and be rid

I think you talk out of your internal anal sphincter

Hi Carmine what a fascinating insight to life at L.F.C,you must be really respected by the players & staff to get this privileged information.

Hi Carmine what a fascinating insight to life at L.F.C,you must be really respected by the players & staff to get this privileged information.

Well perhaps you could explain to us all why life long fans and players like Gerrard and Carragher might feel about a guy that with so much support through his own blatant stupidity, (and subsequently wants to take legal action against the club to force a move) would feel about the guy? Hope this incite fascinates you

• Like 2

Nothing clever.

costa seems to play as a support forward for atleti, either behind falcao or drifting wide. liverpool's set-up is going to be interesting next season since we don't appear to have an out-and-out striker, not a real number 9. even aspas the new lad is a forward who moves around. so i'm hoping for loads of movement, loads of up-the-pitch pressing and midfielders getting into scoring positions. so nominally it would be aspas up top with coutinho, suarez and costa around him. in theory. which on paper looks like loads of fun. Posted Image

I disagree Mad Mary. He would be a disruptive force in our dressing room, and I am certain AVB would be totally against having him. Suarez is just a very unpleasant person and there's no room left for him in the Premiership. If someone does splash the cash, it will be wasted just as soon as he plays the 'I'm Homesick' card next Summer. If he is to stay in the Premiership I hope Arsenal buy him..... That will be a great bit of business...lol

How do you work out he would be a disruptive force in the dressing room, there has been nothing to suggest that in the past.

How do you know he is very unpleasant person, from all accounts he is a good lad and liked by all at our club.

When has he ever played the "i'm homesick" card before, never and doubt he ever would, but I don't know how you could even speculate on that.

As a football fan you must be in a very small minority to not think that Suarez would better any team he played in.

Just an opinion and not designed to offend. Cannot stop myself thinking how things would be if Shanks had a hand in it. The great man would have had his balls in a sling!

By all accounts the Biter's recent 'dismissal' of the cop was a disgrace..... As reported here:

Qoute// Luis Suarez underlined his determination to quit Liverpool by failing to acknowledge a huge ovation from Liverpool fans… At no point did he salute the fans or even deliver a gesture of thanks, despite The Kop chanting his name after he came on and towards the end of the game. //

It is widely accepted he will never play for Liverpool again, and I think your season will be all the better for that. Expel rotten apple at all costs!

ian, i think all sensible Liverpool fans will be considering the fine line between him staying or going and not just on the playing front but financial too. Its just the unhealthy situation that clubs can find themselves in these days.

Well perhaps you could explain to us all why life long fans and players like Gerrard and Carragher might feel about a guy that with so much support through his own blatant stupidity, (and subsequently wants to take legal action against the club to force a move) would feel about the guy? Hope this incite fascinates you

Ok I deciphered your question & can only come up with one answer ; That is ,I'm not Gerrard nor Carragher (btw Carraghers left LFC & is moving to SKY as a pundit) so can't say what they feel apart from what Gerrard has said in the media i.e publicly backing Suarez.

Re; lifelong supporters ,did you see the standing reception Suarez got when he come on yesterday .That's all's I know .Not very insightfulwhistling.gif ,but hey ho!!

Has Bale gone yet?

Has Rooney said he is sorry?

I suppose Madrid are waiting for Arsenal to see how much they have got after Ronnie resigns for United ...et?for the biter.

And Cesc Fabregas is a United player yet!!....

Ok I deciphered your question & can only come up with one answer ; That is ,I'm not Gerrard nor Carragher (btw Carraghers left LFC & is moving to SKY as a pundit) so can't say what they feel apart from what Gerrard has said in the media i.e publicly backing Suarez.

Re; lifelong supporters ,did you see the standing reception Suarez got when he come on yesterday .That's all's I know .Not very insightfulwhistling.gif ,but hey ho!!

Yeah big up to the Liverpool fans, YET AGAIN THEY, rightly or wrongly, get behind him, the club wants him to stay so they couldn't have asked for a better response.Whether their effort will make any difference, I'm not sure,i suspect he wants warmer climates and the champions league,else by now wouldnt he have challenged the clause thing? , however as I said the fans cant have done the clubs argument any harm .

• Like 1

The scousers are desperate if he played for my club i wouldn't want him to go either ....what striker could replace him?

Soldado. biggrin.png

<deleted> me smokes he doesn't fill me with confidence ...i mean he isn't Ronaldo is he biggrin.png

The scousers are desperate if he played for my club i wouldn't want him to go either ....what striker could replace him?

Soldado. biggrin.png

fuc_k me smokes he doesn't fill me with confidence ...i mean he isn't Ronaldo is he biggrin.png

The only similarity Soldado has with Ronaldo is the vowels in his name!!

Soldado. Posted Image

fuc_k me smokes he doesn't fill me with confidence ...i mean he isn't Ronaldo is he Posted Image

He's a striker who has scored goals. If you only knew how long we waited......