2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

This Italian report links Lamela with Spurs. It is from IL TEMPO ..... Kindly translated by an American chap..... And frankly is a difficult read.

Evidently Baldini had dinner with Sabatini in London last week. A few more snippets in the Italian press. Lots of speculation on spurs community.......lots of BS too!

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/erik-lamela.98368/page-33#post-3510432

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we signed Eric Lamela. Fits the bill, plays central and wide , only 20 yo. Baldini knows him well as he does the powers that be at Roma.

The other signing looking very positive is Toby Alderweirald from Ajax who's contract is running out and he has recently intimated he wants a move.

The only way a deal with Fabio Contrao will happen is if we do a deal with Bale so thats fairly unlikely unless they get a windfall from their bank.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going the other way Carm's, not surprising, looks like Scotty to QPR and Thudd to Hull. Livermore being talked about as well.

Yes both probably triggered by the Capoue signing. I can't see any room in our squad for Jake now either because thats another homegrown following Caulker. Somehow i don't think BAE will be with us by the end of the month either seeing as he isn't featuring anywhere in our matches.

This seems to be the start of phase two, the outgoings and more incomings over the next two weeks.

Looks like spurs are going for it.

Very dynamic window.

If Baldini manages to attract Lamela we really will be rocking.

Add to that Eriksen, Willan & Halilovic.

30 + 8 + 30 + 13. That's another 81m. This really is breaking into new territory.

Either Spuds management are doing a 'defeated poker player in the last chance saloon' impression or they know that the big money is coming into the bank in the next week or so!

• Like 1

Either Spuds management are doing a 'defeated poker player in the last chance saloon' impression or they know that the big money is coming into the bank in the next week or so!

Only if Madrid are paying us cash upfront. Sadly, all mouth and trousers Perez doesn't have any money. How much have you heard coming out of Madrid in the last week? Nothing really! This has been the case since the meeting between Perez and Levy.

Or do you think will will give them our prize asset on the cheap and in installments. Surely you don't think that do you?

Joe Lewis sanctioned this spend because with a new stadium build starting we need champions league money. Its a simple as that.

Edited by carmine

Very dynamic window.

30 + 8 + 30 + 13. That's another 81m. This really is breaking into new territory.

It is just breaking into the money you will receive from Gareth's transfer, that's all.......if anyone believes carmines BS about Lewis spending to get in the Champions League to fund the new stadium you are all more deluded than i thought.

Anyway carry on .....top 4 an all that!

Only if Madrid are paying us cash upfront. Sadly, all mouth and trousers Perez doesn't have any money. How much have you heard coming out of Madrid in the last week? Nothing really! This has been the case since the meeting between Perez and Levy.

Or do you think will will give them our prize asset on the cheap and in installments. Surely you don't think that do you?

Joe Lewis sanctioned this spend because with a new stadium build starting we need champions league money. Its a simple as that.

And once again we will say it...... We DON'T need to sell Bale to fund either business to date, or, the other signings in the pipeline. I totally understand why you wanna make something of nothing Santi....... I have never looked forward to a season with such optimism. COYS.

Very dynamic window.

It is just breaking into the money you will receive from Gareth's transfer, that's all.......if anyone believes carmines BS about Lewis spending to get in the Champions League to fund the new stadium you are all more deluded than i thought.

I can understand why you don't wanna listen.... But our budget balances without the need to sell Bale. Pop off back to Old Trafford.... Moyes needs you to prop him up, even before you start!

I can understand why you don't wanna listen.... But our budget balances without the need to sell Bale. Pop off back to Old Trafford.... Moyes needs you to prop him up, even before you start!

Ian can you explain to me how your budget balances smile.png without selling Bale!

I understand your optimism because if you had been around here for a few years you would see that the Spurs boys consistently start spouting tripe this time of year and what happens? as usual you win nothing,and end up finishing below Arsenal every time.coffee1.gif

Ian can you explain to me how your budget balances Posted Image without selling Bale!

I understand your optimism because if you had been around here for a few years you would see that the Spurs boys consistently start spouting tripe this time of year and what happens? as usual you win nothing,and end up finishing below Arsenal every time.Posted Image

Now that Moyes has admitted to his players they are in for a tough start to the season I have to ask....would you concur with his views?

Moyes is correct in his statement...........so what?

Every game United play is a big game,everyone wants to beat the best don't they.....we are used to it.

I think United and Moyes will be a much stronger team this year also...... in a league that will be harder to compete in/win because of the usually lesser teams having better squads and resources nowadays.

Every game United play is a big game,everyone wants to beat the best don't they.....we are used to it.

I think United and Moyes will be a much stronger team this year also...... in a league that will be harder to compete in/win because of the usually lesser teams having better squads and resources nowadays.

Moyes is sounding like a right knob, whinging already and the season hasn't even started. And dare i say it, he looks frightened to death.

Man up and grow some balls ginge laugh.png

Moyes is sounding like a right knob, whinging already and the season hasn't even started. And dare i say it, he looks frightened to death.

That's rich coming from a fan of Andrea Levy's Bitch init!

Now he really needs to grow some.

I feel your realizing that United will still be a threat and understand your reluctance to confront your usual pre-season fears.

COYS laugh.png Bale Bails Out!

Palace easy start for you that one isn't it? whistling.gif

he sounded bloody ridiculous. and unlike when ferguson spouted that crap to intimidate referees, with moyes it just sounds like he's getting his excuses in early and is terrified.

however i really, really hope the nickname 'mr giant eyes' catches on.

• Like 1

Ian can you explain to me how your budget balances smile.png without selling Bale!

I understand your optimism because if you had been around here for a few years you would see that the Spurs boys consistently start spouting tripe this time of year and what happens? as usual you win nothing,and end up finishing below Arsenal every time.coffee1.gif

Red mate, try to keep up.

Joe Lewis has given a 50m interest free loan payable in 10 years from now.

RM still owe us a shed load for Modric.

We have coffers amassed from lack of business done in past few seasons.

Business to date, allowing for sales, is roughly 55m

Another 45m spare to spend without the need to sell Bale.

Also could decide to spend against probable receipts due from of CL qualification next Summer..... but I doubt if Levy would sanction that.

Try this Red, will help you with your fingers and thumbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5ALPHQuC0

Red mate, try to keep up.

Joe Lewis has given a 50m interest free loan payable in 10 years from now.

RM still owe us a shed load for Modric.

We have coffers amassed from lack of business done in past few seasons.

Business to date, allowing for sales, is roughly 55m

Another 45m spare to spend without the need to sell Bale.

Also could decide to spend against probable receipts due from of CL qualification next Summer..... but I doubt if Levy would sanction that.

Try this Red, will help you with your fingers and thumbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5ALPHQuC0

That abacus is obviously what you and Spurs fans use if you think the above is true....you are in for an almighty fall cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I especially like this one.... Joe Lewis has given a 50m interest free loan payable in 10 years from now.w00t.gif .......are you Abrak in disguise??clap2.gif

• Like 1

ah come on red, moyes has already admitted its a step up for him in the tran

sfer market, now its plainly obvious its a step up in general game, this little moan about the fixtures just proves he aint quite got to grips with it as yet, its the sort of statement a promoted manager or mid table manager would/could say to cover their arse if they were expecting a few defeats, not expected from the manager of the team that it's supporters are oh so quick to remind everyone that they'walked' the prem last year.

And just another point i'm just wondering if Ian Holloway had questioned the leagues integrity over the fixture list whether he wouldn't have been dealt with a little bit differently by the powers to be .?

<deleted> up with this site 2 day !!!!

Edited by rijit

I really am going to laugh my arse off if you don't make top 4 - and remind you often

Hahahah

What will you do if we do make the top 4

and better what will you do when we win the Premiership this year?

rolleyes.gif

fair dos if you make the top 4

I'll eat my own head if you win the premiership

• Like 1

Red & Bob

Hahaha I love the dismissal of the abacus, but I admit now it was a bit of a daft suggestion that you might watch the video and learn how it works.

Now chaps, listen in, need to have a little education here - forgive me if I am stating the obvious but I now realise there are certain ummmmm capacity issues concerning your understanding of football finance.

Firstly Joe Lewis is a dynamic owner and loyal friend of THFC. You clearly are blissfully unaware that he is worth $4.2 billion at the last Forbes count. He is the worlds (listed) 308th richest man. He invests in THFC and runs it remotely as a very viable and profitable company. He is the 9th wealthiest Briton.

In contrast, Malcolm Glazer, is worth $4.4 billion. He is ranked the 286th richest man. He does not invest in Man Utd. He reportedly channels funds out of them (500m in 2010) and sees the club as a cash cow. He will eventually sell you to the dogs.

Difference? Chalk & Cheese.

Spurs are cash rich, and will remain so. I say again......We do not need to sell Bale to fund our ongoing business.

Carry on!

• Like 2

ah come on red, moyes has already admitted its a step up for him in the tran

sfer market, now its plainly obvious its a step up in general game, this little moan about the fixtures just proves he aint quite got to grips with it as yet, its the sort of statement a promoted manager or mid table manager would/could say to cover their arse if they were expecting a few defeats, not expected from the manager of the team that it's supporters are oh so quick to remind everyone that they'walked' the prem last year.

And just another point i'm just wondering if Ian Holloway had questioned the leagues integrity over the fixture list whether he wouldn't have been dealt with a little bit differently by the powers to be .?

<deleted> up with this site 2 day !!!!

Absolute tosh mate......Fergie would have said the same thing and if only to get the boys up for it and ready....i really don't understand why you are against Moyes so much.......ok i do.