Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

I am not as liberal as you seem to think regarding radical Islamists. I just think going overboard towards fascistic hyper-nationalistic white supremacist racist movements is certainly not the answer either! Sure, crack down on this evil, but with a good degree of rationality.

You can't crack down on it unless you know where it is.

PS: the US military can put a missile through an opening the size of a door from a range of 6 miles.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This chap in post # 302 Gentleman Jim....... has the correct end of the stick, the 2x perpetrators were not interested in escaping justice, they were intent on being martyred and propagating their martyrdom thru' social media as a means of inspiration to other young Muslim men.

It's amazing to me, reading this forum, how many members are disassociated from reality, the apologists, the ill-informed, the laissez-faire attitude of some and the downright idiocy of others.

This tenet of Jihad is firmly entrenched within the teachings of Mohammed, it's enshrined within the Qu'ran, despite what the apologists, both Muslim and non-Muslims will tell you, Muslims speak this 'truth' via the "permitted' practice of Al-Taquiya....non-Muslims preach this message thru' ignorance.

The Qu'ran and it's teachings have no basis in peace, that has been clearly demonstrated over the 1380+ years ( not 700...not 1000 ) since the death of Mohammed, Jihad was openly encouraged and practiced during his lifetime and after his death.

Young Muslim men are struggling with the consequences of living in the West, within a society that directly contradicts the tenets of Islam (submission), the angel on their left shoulder is busy recording all the haram incidences of the Muslim whilst the angel on the right is less busy, as a consequence, they are filled with terror that upon judgment day, they will be cast into the fires of hell when Allah judges them, as a consequence, the chosen path to atone for their sins is Jihad against the infidel.....and especially martyrdom, it washes away all the 'sin' they have committed, releases them from their personal Jihad (the struggle to be a good Muslim ) and honours their family ( i:e...my son died a martyr in the cause of Islam and in the name of the Prophet and Allah, ) as well as being perceived as a great strike against the forces of the Great Shaitan, not to mention the ( false ) promise of 72 houri in Heaven with no prospect of being condemned to Hell, it's a very attractive proposition and more and more Islamic youth are being convinced it's the best way to atonement, their Imams encourage Jihad, their friends and family will not condemn it, as such it will continue. it's a cancer to the West and a palliative to struggling Muslims.....we in the West value life, Islamists are taught from birth to submit and to value death, which is when their true life (without struggle commences).

There is only one way to deal with this cancer, eradicate it from the patient's body, this eradication process worked in the past when the Ottoman hordes were held at the gates of Vienna by the forces of Leopold 1 assisted by the King of Poland, Jan III Sobieski in 1683.

Muslims have always sought control over European nations and their populaces, it's a combination of territorial expansion and the subjugation of non-believers to their "orthodox" faith, with the aims of either conversion to Islam, dhimmitude ( taxation )...or subsequently death for non-believers who will not SUBMIT.

This avowed aim has not changed, it CANNOT change, the Qu'ran is immutable as are the words of the prophet Mohammed, revisionist and reformist Muslims are an extremely small minority and their words are silenced by the Imams and the majority Muslim congregation, who live in a constant state of terror, they fear condemnation within their own communities, betrayal, honour killings ( women )...reprisals for non-conformation to Islamic preachings.

Is it any wonder that fundamentalist ( orthodox ) Muslims control all the other Muslims.......and they are EXPORTING that fear worldwide.....the cancer that was halted at the gates of Vienna has returned and is even more virulent, they have realised that they cannot win against a technically / military superior West, so they are sneaking in the back door and using cunning to lie to the West ( Islam is peaceful ) and using OUR democratic principles to their advantage, it has blinded the West to it's true purpose....by Al-Taquiya and by a softened attitude of the West thru' political correctness.

Edited by Neil1952
  • Like 2

A recent post said the British goverment invited immigrants and Asylum seekers into the UK. This is not true. They all applied to come to Britain and they can leave any time they want. Goodbye.

• Like 1

I am not as liberal as you seem to think regarding radical Islamists. I just think going overboard towards fascistic hyper-nationalistic white supremacist racist movements is certainly not the answer either! Sure, crack down on this evil, but with a good degree of rationality.

The problem is JT and this is not scare mongering. Muslims in UK are breeding at rates 3-5 times higher than anyone else and are encouraged by their leaders to do so. They are openly preaching that they will insidiously seize the country 'from within' and they have patience, believe me. In the meantime just create a few atrocities for good fun to please Allah. Right now the situation might be containable, barely, but you need to think 15-20-25 years forward and how Britain will be absolutely swamped and the entire system broken. Just do the math JT, it's scary!

Ant then there will be "rivers of blood" as forecast by Enoch Powell.

Actually your figures are a bit low. Between 2001-8 they outbred everyone else by about 10%

The genetic pool is therefore improving at a faster rate than uptheos quoted then?

So Mosha wanted to be Fair. !!. England has been Fair,this is how the Aliens,to use a Thai term repays them .I recall the Thais all got kicked out of a Muslim Country,over some stolen Jewels. The Brits should do the same to all Islamic Nutters before they start killing Children next. My Country doesnt have this problem, there are no handouts.coffee1.gif

I never said I wanted to be fair. That was uptheos

I'm Sorry, you cant get free Glasses in Thailand.giggle.gif

This chap in post # 302 Gentleman Jim....... has the correct end of the stick, the 2x perpetrators were not interested in escaping justice, they were intent on being martyred and propagating their martyrdom thru' social media as a means of inspiration to other young Muslim men.

It's amazing to me, reading this forum, how many members are disassociated from reality, the apologists, the ill-informed, the laissez-faire attitude of some and the downright idiocy of others.

This tenet of Jihad is firmly entrenched within the teachings of Mohammed, it's enshrined within the Qu'ran, despite what the apologists, both Muslim and non-Muslims will tell you, Muslims speak this 'truth' via the "permitted' practice of Al-Taquiya....non-Muslims preach this message thru' ignorance.

The Qu'ran and it's teachings have no basis in peace, that has been clearly demonstrated over the 1380+ years ( not 700...not 1000 ) since the death of Mohammed, Jihad was openly encouraged and practiced during his lifetime and after his death.

Young Muslim men are struggling with the consequences of living in the West, within a society that directly contradicts the tenets of Islam (submission), the angel on their left shoulder is busy recording all the haram incidences of the Muslim whilst the angel on the right is less busy, as a consequence, they are filled with terror that upon judgment day, they will be cast into the fires of hell when Allah judges them, as a consequence, the chosen path to atone for their sins is Jihad against the infidel.....and especially martyrdom, it washes away all the 'sin' they have committed, releases them from their personal Jihad (the struggle to be a good Muslim ) and honours their family ( i:e...my son died a martyr in the cause of Islam and in the name of the Prophet and Allah, ) as well as being perceived as a great strike against the forces of the Great Shaitan, not to mention the ( false ) promise of 72 houri in Heaven with no prospect of being condemned to Hell, it's a very attractive proposition and more and more Islamic youth are being convinced it's the best way to atonement, their Imams encourage Jihad, their friends and family will not condemn it, as such it will continue. it's a cancer to the West and a palliative to struggling Muslims.....we in the West value life, Islamists are taught from birth to submit and to value death, which is when their true life (without struggle commences).

There is only one way to deal with this cancer, eradicate it from the patient's body, this eradication process worked in the past when the Ottoman hordes were held at the gates of Vienna by the forces of Leopold 1 assisted by the King of Poland, Jan III Sobieski in 1683.

Muslims have always sought control over European nations and their populaces, it's a combination of territorial expansion and the subjugation of non-believers to their "orthodox" faith, with the aims of either conversion to Islam, dhimmitude ( taxation )...or subsequently death for non-believers who will not SUBMIT.

This avowed aim has not changed, it CANNOT change, the Qu'ran is immutable as are the words of the prophet Mohammed, revisionist and reformist Muslims are an extremely small minority and their words are silenced by the Imams and the majority Muslim congregation, who live in a constant state of terror, they fear condemnation within their own communities, betrayal, honour killings ( women )...reprisals for non-conformation to Islamic preachings.

Is it any wonder that fundamentalist ( orthodox ) Muslims control all the other Muslims.......and they are EXPORTING that fear worldwide.....the cancer that was halted at the gates of Vienna has returned and is even more virulent, they have realised that they cannot win against a technically / military superior West, so they are sneaking in the back door and using cunning to lie to the West ( Islam is peaceful ) and using OUR democratic principles to their advantage, it has blinded the West to it's true purpose....by Al-Taquiya and by a softened attitude of the West thru' political correctness.

I don't know too much about the King of Poland in 1683, but I know a few Polish taxi drivers who might assist.

<deleted> - Gates of Vienna rant, why not just post a link to religionofpeace website and save yourself the time & effort.

A recent post said the British goverment invited immigrants and Asylum seekers into the UK. This is not true. They all applied to come to Britain and they can leave any time they want. Goodbye.

They came to work in the jobs the Endemic population would not do, In the case of West Yorkshire, and t'other side of hill , It was to work in the textile mills. .

I suggest that any immigrant that is allowed entry to Britain should serve 2 years National service in the army!! If they refuse don't let them in!!

All immigrants? Including your wife/husband/partner (whichever) from Thailand?

<deleted> - Gates of Vienna rant, why not just post a link to religionofpeace website and save yourself the time & effort.

This is a perfect illustration of the ignorance, idiocy adopted by Westerners.

1x paragraph in 9x...and you consider it to be a 'rant' , you're truly at the cutting edge of comprehension.

I'd love to debate you on this matter, unfortunately my synapses are ill-equipped to deal with stupidity, I fear your stupidity would under--whelm any POV that I may have, therefore I'll withdraw ar this point for the preservation of my sanity, I've been told that stupidity is extremely infectious and I have no desire to add to the profitability of BKK / Pattaya hospital.

Edited by Neil1952

UK Muslims are in (or was) a Christian country and should do something to teach peace and harmony to their believers if they want to live in a strange land that is probably very different to their own. If we were to do stuff they get away with here in their country there would be a few of us hanging from gibbets. Of course they know the UK is a soft touch, thats why many are here.

It seems tome that the countries having the greatest problems are those with generous social security systems, where these people can sponge on the system. Australia is receiving almost 100 people a day, mostly middle eastern origin and muslim, by boat via Indonesia. They arrive without any travel documents because they are thrown overboard enroute. They wouldn't get overland from Iran or Iraq without documentation through a dozen countries, so that's what appears to happen.

That they pay $20K+ from Indonesia in a leaky boat shows they wouldn't be granted a visa to come by air (in addition to them having plenty of money so more likely economic refugees than persecuted peoples that they claim to be), and if they were, a paper trail exists, so flushing a passport enroute won't work for them.

The cost to the Australian taxpayer is now exceeding $6 Billion a year!!

This is a perfect illustration of the ignorance, idiocy adopted by Westerners.

1x paragraph in 9x...and you consider it to be a 'rant' , you're truly at the cutting edge of comprehension.

I'd love to debate you on this matter, unfortunately my synapses are ill-equipped to deal with stupidity, I fear your stupidity would under--whelm any POV that I may have, therefore I'll withdraw ar this point for the preservation of my sanity, I've been told that stupidity is extremely infectious and I have no desire to add to the profitability of BKK / Pattaya hospital.

Yes an unorginal rant with the content repeated ad nauseum on nearly all anti Islamic websites.

A barbaric attack by extremists who no more represent the majority of Muslims than Christian fundamentalists represent the majority of Christians or Zionists represent the majority of Jews.

They are no more Muslim than the IRA were Catholic.

But, it seems that not only have the morons of the EDL fallen into their trap, but several members here have as well!

What trap?

These savages want to stir up feelings against Muslims to such an extent that morons like the EDL attack more and more mosques and then start to attack any and all Muslims. This means that all Muslims in the west start to feel threatened and the extremists convince them to join them and be protected. Protected from hatred which the extremists, with the unwitting help of morons like the EDL, caused.

The vast majority of Muslims are the same as the vast majority of Christians, Jews, Hindus etc. They just want to live in peace with their neighbours, of any or no religion, and get on with their lives.

Don't fall into the extremists trap; don't do their work for them!

7by7, I believe your supposition that the vast majority of people on this planet do just want to live in peace is correct, however you are way off base in your statement that compares these gutless radical muslims that try and hide behind the skirt of Islam to the IRA and the Catholic Church! I do not recall any IRA member ever invoking the Catholic Church as a reason for any of the extreme measures that they took, in fact quite the opposite, most of them went out of their way to distance themselves from the Church. The IRA came about as a result of the generations upon generations of oppression by the British. The Brits were the ones prejudice against the Irish Catholics, the IRA was just an offshoot of an oppressed people not willing to stand and take it any longer, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the Catholic Church. Next time give a little more thought with you comparisonswai.gif Erin go bragh!

In the late 1960's the genuine grievances of the Catholic community in Northern Ireland were used as an excuse by the IRA, or more accurately the PIRA, to start what became known as the Troubles.

Hence my comment.

But this is not a thread about Ireland and the troubles the people of that island have endured.

I suggest that any immigrant that is allowed entry to Britain should serve 2 years National service in the army!!  If they refuse don't let them in!! 

Why not ?

Yes an unorginal rant with the content repeated ad nauseum on nearly all anti Islamic websites.

There's no need for originality, history has no need for 'copyright'....if it applied, the copyright lies with those who were involved in the Vienna campaign.

As for ad nauseum , it's not as oft repeated as the Al Taquiya inspired... "Islam is a religion of peace' mantra....adopted by the blind / stupid ( insert suitable epithet here___________.) such as yourself.

Send me your address and I'll send you some biscuits for your guide-dog..( which you won't have once you become dhimmi )......or should I just send them via the forum !

UK Muslims are in (or was) a Christian country and should do something to teach peace and harmony to their believers if they want to live in a strange land that is probably very different to their own. If we were to do stuff they get away with here in their country there would be a few of us hanging from gibbets. Of course they know the UK is a soft touch, thats why many are here.

It seems tome that the countries having the greatest problems are those with generous social security systems, where these people can sponge on the system. Australia is receiving almost 100 people a day, mostly middle eastern origin and muslim, by boat via Indonesia. They arrive without any travel documents because they are thrown overboard enroute. They wouldn't get overland from Iran or Iraq without documentation through a dozen countries, so that's what appears to happen.

That they pay $20K+ from Indonesia in a leaky boat shows they wouldn't be granted a visa to come by air (in addition to them having plenty of money so more likely economic refugees than persecuted peoples that they claim to be), and if they were, a paper trail exists, so flushing a passport enroute won't work for them.

The cost to the Australian taxpayer is now exceeding $6 Billion a year!!

At least your country has the sense to hold them on an island first for investigation and clearance.

The collective will never find the solution. But maybe I have found a solution. Apartheid.Yes.Apartheid. Nothing else works so why not keep people apart. People are happier being with their own people. There is proof of this all over the world.

OK there are wooly minded left wingers who get their knickers in a twist at the mere mention of the word Apartheid but it has a good chance to succeed.

The multi-racism we have had pushed down out throats for decades has been proved not to work. Try Apartheid.

Look what is going on in Sweden now. Today. At this moment. Racial riots.Racial violence.Cars burnt. Shop windopws smashed.In Sweden. All due to immigration and a Multi-cultural society. Sweden was a wonderful country with peace loving people until they had this multi-racism inflicted on them.

I am a proud member of the British National Party but I would like to stress the opinions and views I express here are my own.

you dont see them going mad in america,,,why,,,because they wouldnt put up with this crap,,,,,,britain is a liberal pussy state,,,what about banning all religons,,problem solved,,i dont understand,if people hate the west why live there,,,we know the answer dont we,,,

I don't think that Betty Windsor would take kindly to the abandonment of all religions. She is, nominally at least, the head of the Church of England. I understand that moves are afoot to change the law so that a Roman Catholic could sit on the throne. If it is OK for RC's then why not a Muslim?

There were unsubstantiated rumours that the death of Princess Diana was engineered by the 'dark forces' in the secret employ of the UK Government. It was thought intolerable that a Muslim be stepfather to the King of the UK and it's Commonwealth.

Only a matter of time before the guy in the White House is a follower of the religion of peace.

No need for anybody to get excited. Just musing about the possibilities.

I suggest that any immigrant that is allowed entry to Britain should serve 2 years National service in the army!! If they refuse don't let them in!!

Why not ?

Why not ?

Because teaching them how to fight and kill would be a foolish thing to do to a potential Islamist extremist.

There is a solution to all of this, which does not involve, shooting, killing Muslims.

Give into them?????

Correct, mass deportation, there are plenty of Islamic states that they can go and live in.

• Like 1

Outrageous, what has Britain become, where a member of Her Majesty's Armed Fforces can't walk the streets without facing attack? Powells "Rivers of blood" speech may actually have prophesied just that, although probably not his intention.

For too long have the "British" people been like a sleeping dog, laying complacent at the hearth. Now these animals welcomed in & given every opportunity have become so emboldened as to commit this horrific act on Britains streets.

Too late for government to act, as "they" are already embeded in every aspect of political life in the UK. The "mindless morons of the EDL" as some on this forum have called them, are now apparently the last bastion for repriasal as far as Britain is concerned & good luck to them.

Every Muslim living in Britian should should feel shame upon themselves & Islam for breeding, & harbouring such hatred for a country that allowed them to thrive.

Regardless where these animals came from, they are Muslims, no matter what denials or renunciation the Islamic mouth piece in the UK comes out with.

I've read some absolute wet liberal crap on here regarding this & most of it from brits, no wonder the country is in shit, for want of a better term. All Muslims in the UK are now fair game, month after month I read of "home grown" would be Islamic terrorists, of Muslim men colluding on child grooming & rape. Enough is enough...

Well said.

Apart from the EDL the spineless British citizens will just whimper about these Islamic atrocities while the equally spineless police, the establishment and politicians will continue to make excuses for their behaviour and arrest members of the EDL for being seen to care about the state of their country.

Not a single British citizen was ever consulted on the matter of immigration yet we claim to live in a democracy.

There is a solution to all of this, which does not involve, shooting, killing Muslims.

Give into them?????

Correct, mass deportation, there are plenty of Islamic states that they can go and live in.

Yes, the time is nigh. If a religion that still lives in the dark ages wants to carry on their stuff THEN yeh, YOU are welcome in many countries BUT alas they will not have cash benefit weekly payouts. Yeh a tough one. sad.png

• Like 1