Visa Service For Indian Visa?

craigt3365

I've got a friend who is trying to avoid going to Bangkok for his Indian visa. I understand you can not get a visa in only 1 day, so he'd need to make 2 trips.

Does anybody know of a company here that provides this service? I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Have a friend that has to get an Indian visa every year and he has to go to BKK take's 24 hour's spend's one night there and picks it up the next afternoon they like to see you in person. N/B for the 24 hour bit you have to be there in the morning.

Have a friend that has to get an Indian visa every year and he has to go to BKK take's 24 hour's spend's one night there and picks it up the next afternoon they like to see you in person. N/B for the 24 hour bit you have to be there in the morning.

Thanks. That's what we're finding out. Seems things have changed since I got mine 8 years ago with same day service!

Excuse me for seeming stupid but what is the difference for an Indian getting a visa to anyone else? 

you're excused as indeed being stupid :-)

Firstly, there is no "Indian" getting a visa, but rather just somebody trying to get an "Indian" visa, meaning the stamp or sticker to be put in your passport to be allowed to enter India.

Secondly, indeed Indian Nationals often are being treated different visa wise, example is Thailand where you and I get 30 days visa exempt entry, but an Indian national does not and will have to get 15 day visa on arrival. And we get 60 days when entering on a tourist visa issued by a Thai consulate or embassy, whereas your Indian friend will only be given 30 days when entering with exactly the same tourist visa...

I go to visit my offices in India regularly.

You can use Sunny from Sunny Online at Naklua he will send the passport to the India processing centre and return about 1 week turn around.

I've used him many times up until recently when I moved my Bangkok office into the same building as the India Processing Centre they are on the 15th floor my office is on the 14th floor.

I go to visit my offices in India regularly.

You can use Sunny from Sunny Online at Naklua he will send the passport to the India processing centre and return about 1 week turn around.

I've used him many times up until recently when I moved my Bangkok office into the same building as the India Processing Centre they are on the 15th floor my office is on the 14th floor.

Fantastic! Thanks seadoo! You just earned a "get out of jail free" card!!! 555555555555555555555555555555

My 5 year x Indian visa is up in October,pity,was good while it lasted,no chance of renewing it now

Was a bit of talk last time there a couple of months ago that VOA will be offered in few months time,tourism needing a boost,hope its true

I must be missing something: There must be something like an "Visa on arrival" for tourists visiting India. (30 days or whatever).?

Cheers.

Yes but only 6 countries qualify can't remember which ones but New Zealand is one of them.

The problem with a normal Visa to India is that you can apply for a 2 entry visa but in most visa issued there usually is a mandatory 2 month gap between re entry which can be a pain ie if you transit into Delhi say on your way to another long haul country and want to layover for a day or 2 your then stuck if you want to return for a holiday on the way back. Most asian india embassy's wont relax this but I have found that if I apply in Sydney it can usually be relaxed.

The problem with a normal Visa to India is that you can apply for a 2 entry visa but in most visa issued there usually is a mandatory 2 month gap between re entry which can be a pain ie if you transit into Delhi say on your way to another long haul country and want to layover for a day or 2 your then stuck if you want to return for a holiday on the way back. Most asian india embassy's wont relax this but I have found that if I apply in Sydney it can usually be relaxed.

The 2 month gap was abolished around 4 months ago so able to return next day providing visa is in order.

The 2 month gap was abolished around 4 months ago so able to return next day providing visa is in order.

Not on my Visa issued last month from Bangkok

Not on my Visa issued last month from Bangkok

This was the official statement dated 4 December 12:

http://www.pib.nic.in/newsite/erelease.aspx?relid=89835

Are you one of the listed nations?