Scum Tourists Propositioning (And Insulting) One Of My Thai Friends

davidst01

Anyone who feels the men were not rude are either lying or lacking in morals.

Have you considered the possibility that the OP is the liar in this sad saga ? The whole 'took the money and threw it in the bin' just doesn't work for me - not with the image of HRH on those notes. How many Thais would do that ?

Personally, OP lost me in the first sentence "my friend from facebook"

Actual matter at hand, when people do not pay, they cheap charlies, when they offer to pay, they rude. Just can not win with Thai females.

IF there ever was a story like this and it was true, the Thai Female should take it up with her fellow sisters as it is them who commonly use foreigners for money, which would only be natural for foreigner to assume many are the same.

@ Berkshire and Muythai 2013 cant you see whether this story was true or a

fabrication that you have so many that think of Thai women in a certain

way and they continue to blanket all Thai women the same.They won't change

Yes Ozziebloke, yours is differentthumbsup.gif

Edited by lemoncake

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Lemoncake

"Yes Ozziebloke, yours is differentthumbsup.gif"

Yes Just my point! I have respect for my wife and Thai women. I have seen many of your post's. you live in the middle of Pattaya, frequent bars and have many a comment on them and the women that frequent those places, and then you try by most of your post on similiar subjects place all Thai women in the same catagory. And yes my wife is different from how you think of women and why do you feel the need to insult my wife or any other Thai woman?

@ Lemoncake

Yes Just my point! I have respect for my wife and Thai women. I have seen many of your post's. you live in the middle of Pattaya, frequent bars and have many a comment on them and the women that frequent those places, and then you try by most of your post on similiar subjects place all Thai women in the same catagory. And yes my wife is different from how you think of women and why do you feel the need to insult my wife or any other Thai woman?

If i did not know better, i might start to think you fancied me to know where i live and what i do, but yes yours is different. its millions of others who are the samew00t.gif

@ Lemoncake

If i did not know better, i might start to think you fancied me to know where i live and what i do, but yes yours is different. its millions of others who are the samew00t.gif

Considering Pattaya's population is aroaund 100,000, how many million women do you know in Thailand? Stick to your hotels and bars mate and leave the decent women of Thailand alone from your masogynist lines.thumbsup.gif

@ Lemoncake

Considering Pattaya's population is aroaund 100,000, how many million women do you know in Thailand? Stick to your hotels and bars mate and leave the decent women of Thailand alone from your masogynist lines.thumbsup.gif

Ohhh the numbers game again.

Ok, do share your source of 100 000 population and also do share how many women you know, unless of course you not faithful to your wife and spend most of your time getting to know others to know exactly how and what they arewhistling.gif

Do you label them decent when they say No to you or is there another criteria?w00t.gif

@ Lemoncake

Ohhh the numbers game again.

Ok, do share your source of 100 000 population and also do share how many women you know, unless of course you not faithful to your wife and spend most of your time getting to know others to know exactly how and what they arewhistling.gif

Do you label them decent when they say No to you or is there another criteria?w00t.gif

Pick any number population you desire mate! make it 100 if you like smile.png your the one that said "its millions of others who are the same" I can honestly say that I know less than 30 women personaly and I have no sexual relationship with any of them and they are all very decent people in my eye! and what is your provication to now judge me as being unfaithfull to my wife and insinuating my friends are also as you describe Thai women?

ozziebloke, on 27 May 2013 - 20:46, said:

Pick any number population you desire mate! make it 100 if you like smile.png your the one that said "its millions of others who are the same" I can honestly say that I know less than 30 women personaly and I have no sexual relationship with any of them and they are all very decent people in my eye! and what is your provication to now judge me as being unfaithfull to my wife and insinuating my friends are also as you describe Thai women?

Oh..... so now the number you quoted is irrelevant, and quoting it in the first place was to achieve what exactly?

I could not care less how many women you know, All i care is that you have no clue about Thailand, women in Thailand and culture.

You keep on posting rubbish and people keep on telling to quit while you ahead, but it never seems to register for you.

What is decent in your eyes is also totally irrelevant because you are not a role model nor a measuring idol for what decency should be

Oh..... so now the number you quoted is irrelevant, and quoting it in the first place was to achieve what exactly?

I could not care less how many women you know, All i care is that you have no clue about Thailand, women in Thailand and culture.

You keep on posting rubbish and people keep on telling to quit while you ahead, but it never seems to register for you.

What is decent in your eyes is also totally irrelevant because you are not a role model nor a measuring idol for what decency should be

Measuring idol? Is that like as in being knee-high to a one-eyed yellow idol to the North of Kathmandu?

Would that be an American Idol or a metric idol?

I'm surprised that you are so confident the fellow is not a role model on an anonymous forum such as this. For all we know he could be Billy Slater.

SC

Man you love just to throw anything out there! One person told me to quit. who said that was fact?... you asked me how many woman I know!!!. And how do you come to the conclusion I know nothing about as you stated "you have no clue about Thailand, women in Thailand and culture." I never demanded that I were a role model but I stick by what I beleive is decent and what you beleive about Thai women

Measuring idol? Is that like as in being knee-high to a one-eyed yellow idol to the North of Kathmandu?

I'm surprised that you are so confident the fellow is not a role model on an anonymous forum such as this. For all we know he could be Billy Slater.

SC

giggle.gif Its more like X-factor

Man you love just to throw anything out there! One person told me to quit. who said that was fact?... you asked me how many woman I know!!!. And how do you come to the conclusion I know nothing about as you stated "you have no clue about Thailand, women in Thailand and culture." I never demanded that I were a role model but I stick by what I beleive is decent and what you beleive about Thai women

Okkkkk mate, carry on regardlessrolleyes.gif

SC

Billy Slater is a idol in my eye's

I don't know what happened to the OP's lady friend and neither does anyone else here, but something upset her.

I'll go out on a limb and say she was called out for who she is and whilst initially took the money soon realised she was with a John already hence the money was disposed off and the sand in vagina response soon bubbled to the surface.

I see the OP evetually got the result he wanted: posts a trolling made up story, sits back and waits for members to disparage expats then Thai girls and Thailand and finally each other.

Bravo Trolly McTrollington. Mission Accomplished.

Original post of dubious integrity has other posters fighting cat and dog.

cheers. I'm going outside for a beer.

Thanks for sharing:coffee1:

I've gone over to Sid's for a bacon butty and a Guinness with the Imam, and I can tell you he does not approve of the hints of idolatry

I see the OP evetually got the result he wanted: posts a trolling made up story, sits back and waits for members to disparage expats then Thai girls and Thailand and finally each other.

Credit where credit's due

I've gone over to Sid's for a bacon butty and a Guinness with the Imam, and I can tell you he does not approve of the hints of idolatry

Who? Sid or the Imam?clap2.gif

Cheers. Give him a poke in the eye for me please.

I'd love to say I told you so, so I told you so about 5 pages back! :)

Ok we hear you.

I'd love to say I told you so, so I told you so about 5 pages back! smile.png

Ok we hear you.

Were not you going out for a beer?

• Like 1

I was waiting for a consensus to emerge.

Like a good publican, in fact as a good publican, Sid limits his opinions to muted concurrence.

SC

"I suppose you could say that, yes"

• Like 1

Who? Sid or the Imam?:clap2:

Sid can poke him in the other eye.

I don't believe the OP.

Thais don't disrespect money (with the King on)

I too think this is a BS OP post, knowing that the 'scum tourists' in the title would bring them all running.

I agree, I don't know of any Thai that would throw money in a bin, and especially because of the image of the King. My wife picks coins up immediately if they fall out of my pockets when taking my clothes off for bed, she does not like to see the King on the floor.

Also, a 'classy' girl with 'integrity' would likely walk straight past 4 guys on the street. Then there is the fact that even pissed tourists in packs won't proposition general girls on the street when their are so many places all over the place that have hundreds of very attractive girls who are more than willing to cater to their needs.

So I am issuing a general BS ALERT!

I don't believe the OP.

Thais don't disrespect money (with the King on)

I too think this is a BS OP post, knowing that the 'scum tourists' in the title would bring them all running.

I agree, I don't know of any Thai that would throw money in a bin, and especially because of the image of the King. My wife picks coins up immediately if they fall out of my pockets when taking my clothes off for bed, she does not like to see the King on the floor.

Also, a 'classy' girl with 'integrity' would likely walk straight past 4 guys on the street. Then there is the fact that even pissed tourists in packs won't proposition general girls on the street when their are so many places all over the place that have hundreds of very attractive girls who are more than willing to cater to their needs.

So I am issuing a general BS ALERT!

yes why did miss class stop to chat to 4 drunks long enough to be hit on.

Im the OP that raised this thread.

Notwithstanding some of the sensible replies ( and there have been a couple), I am shocked by the immature and insulting replies made by most of the members of this forum. I'm assuming (based on most of the replies written here) that the demographic of the average member is middle age, man, single, alcoholic whose favourite past time is frequenting bar girls.

There are far too many random, un-intelligent idiots on this forum. Scary to think about the average old guy that resides in the LOS....