Best Place To Meet Single Woman?

Gone

Getting off topic here guys.

I like balo suggestion HERE surely that is worthy of more discussion

I have taken the baht bus for years at 6 AM, never noticed any well dressed good looking girls.

Maybe it was because I was too pissed on my way home from JP bar.

You never noticed the ladies with their sexy go-go clothes on and straggly hair on their way home from their night of passion with the paying customer? They often go home about 6 a.m. - I believe wink.png

Of course I noticed them, they were sitting in the baht bus going the other direction, and they were not on their way to work but rather opposite.

Bar girls go home on the back of a motorcycle taxi. They don't stand around waiting for baht buses that only ply Beach and Second.

• Like 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join up to Thaifriendly. Regardless of what you may have heard, there are many older thai girls looking for real relationships. Many of them are educated and have reasonable jobs. Just be mindful of any influence from family once you do get involved but that comes with any thai relationship and remember thai girls are motivated into a relationship with a farang for many different reasons, and not all if them for love.

Unless you pay for a premium account with Thaifriendly, chatting options are limited so I recommend having Facebook or using Line on your phone to continue talking with any girl after initial contact.

I didnt read all the replies as they were mostly bs so I apologise if someone has already mentioned this. Best of luck.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Join up to Thaifriendly. Regardless of what you may have heard, there are many older thai girls looking for real relationships. Many of them are educated and have reasonable jobs. Just be mindful of any influence from family once you do get involved but that comes with any thai relationship and remember thai girls are motivated into a relationship with a farang for many different reasons, and not all if them for love.

Unless you pay for a premium account with Thaifriendly, chatting options are limited so I recommend having Facebook or using Line on your phone to continue talking with any girl after initial contact.

I didnt read all the replies as they were mostly bs so I apologise if someone has already mentioned this. Best of luck.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good suggestion. I actually used Thaifriendly for the past 2 month as a premium member but found that 80% on their was bull-crap too.

I'm just not into the whole travel Thailand to meet/date woman any more and not into moving to Bkk etc. so the options get slimmer. It is a great site though for sure.

I was saying quite awhile back in this thread that I was more into finding a social scene here in Pattaya like a singles bar with dancing, pool etc. and seems that does not exist any more. My OP might have been a little vague on what I was looking for but as people posted I also specified more of what I was looking for but Thanks for the suggestion mate. I just closed my account last night lol.

Take up golf?  For sure some of the caddies are single and interested, of course some are right horrors so it might take some time to connect, and perhaps not the cheapest option either.

Tell the caddy master you'd like an attractive single caddy, or whatever your criteria is. They will likely accommodate you. You'll have 4+ hours with a captive young lass there to serve you? By the end of the round, should know all about each other. If I was still single, I'd certainly pursue this route. Lots of cute caddies out there and their English is often decent.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app