Double Entry Tourist Visa-What's The Limit?

I had 1 year ED visa a little more then year ago,after that i made 2 times double entry tourist visa(total 12 months).Now i want to make 3th time which would be my last time.(after that i want to make ED again). I went ask in visa agency where i made 2 last visas and they said they're not sure if i can get 3th time double entry tourist visa again(70% that i can get) and maybe i can get only single entry(3months).

Also they said there is new ambassador in Laos so they don't know nothing yet.

Should i be able to get 1 more time double entry tour.visa? I heard that max is 4 times.

There is no published numerical limit. The published information says that when a consulate suspects that you may not be using a tourist visa for its designed purpose, ie for tourism, they can reject your application. In other words, it is at the discretion of every consulate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There is no published numerical limit. The published information says that when a consulate suspects that you may not be using a tourist visa for its designed purpose, ie for tourism, they can reject your application. In other words, it is at the discretion of every consulate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So maybe i still have a high chance to get it third time.It would be a bit risky to go get in myself in consulate so i will most definitely go with tour.Thanks

I have my 5th double entry visa in a row in my current passport. In July i will apply for another one. Since the last time i do this instead in Vientiane in Savannakhet.

HI alocacoc, are you also getting the 30 day extensions and are the immigration asking to see evidence of income to show you can support yourself in Thailand without working?

alocacoc

May I ask why someone would need 5/6 back to back Tourist visas?.

Clearly such an individual is not a tourist !

So what are these people actually doing in Thailand?

I'm a tourist. I only work online but it's not related with thailand or by any mean conflict it.I was planning to stay 3-4 years as a tourist with my gf here.For now it is cheaper to get double entry visa and later make ED visa.

Edited by GotR1GHT

I have my 5th double entry visa in a row in my current passport. In July i will apply for another one. Since the last time i do this instead in Vientiane in Savannakhet.

Yes i'm planning to get in Vientiane.Did you use tour when you went?Did you have any problems or "unusual" questions(in consulate or immigration)?

Edited by GotR1GHT