Black Eyes On Siberian Husky

i went to a pet expo few days ago and they have Siberian husky with tar black eyes.. OK my 1st thought would be Mixed breading. and it is a highly possibility. But the guy insisted they are pure with papers Blah blah blah.. what do they do on these dog farms? steroids ? hormones ? i have no idea.. your thoughts?

If the pups are born here can they handle the heat and humidity or do they suffer the same way an imported dog would do ?

PS On the eye colour I've seen one over here with one black and one blue eye, the dog was very friendly but the different eye colours gave it quite a menacing look !

If the pups are born here can they handle the heat and humidity or do they suffer the same way an imported dog would do ?

PS On the eye colour I've seen one over here with one black and one blue eye, the dog was very friendly but the different eye colours gave it quite a menacing look !

i have an alaskan malamute he has a double coat and is simular to the husky.there is a lot of posts in the pet section about him and the care we take with him,he is my wf's and my son you can say after me and the mrs have been together for over

25 yrs and she has never had children a gift from god,he is amazing considering we got him when he was 1yr.old he only understands english never could we imagine having such a wonderful friend,would i recomend anyone having one no no no never seeing how most dogs are treated here it breaks my heart to think there could be others like him being left to fend for theirselves unless you have the time and a large area for him also plenty of places where he can lie in the shade or a cool room it is something to ponder over.

• Like 1

forgot to mention he does have black eye's.

Got two dogs myself and they have a big garden to fool around in although in the last few weeks heat there wasn't quite so much fooling around, more laying around in the air-con inside.

President De Gaul summed it up for me when he said 'The more I get to know people, the more I like dogs'smile.png

Got two dogs myself and they have a big garden to fool around in although in the last few weeks heat there wasn't quite so much fooling around, more laying around in the air-con inside.

President De Gaul summed it up for me when he said 'The more I get to know people, the more I like dogs'smile.png

not saying your getting old,but for me its starting to hit home that as i am enjoying life its passing by so quick and i am getting older by the day you start to think how much longer do i have,every morning at 5am i cant wait to take my boy for his morning walk,the look on his face when i open the door for him,then as he stands by the gate waiting for me to unlock it,then as i put on his harness he gives me one [many]big kisses precious,where's the wf.you might ask still snoreing in bed.she stays there till i come back then i make coffee for her[precious] long may it last.

• Like 1

not saying your getting old,but for me its starting to hit home that as i am enjoying life its passing by so quick and i am getting older by the day you start to think how much longer do i have,every morning at 5am i cant wait to take my boy for his morning walk,the look on his face when i open the door for him,then as he stands by the gate waiting for me to unlock it,then as i put on his harness he gives me one [many]big kisses precious,where's the wf.you might ask still snoreing in bed.she stays there till i come back then i make coffee for her[precious] long may it last.

Yep, getting on a bit myself and know what you mean. Funny thing about dogs, mine anyway is that no matter how long you're gone from the house, 15 minutes or all day, the welcome home you get from them is always the same.

Yep, getting on a bit myself and know what you mean. Funny thing about dogs, mine anyway is that no matter how long you're gone from the house, 15 minutes or all day, the welcome home you get from them is always the same.

yer and they dont mind if you come home pissed.

So who really loves you, your wife or your dog?

Try this simple experiment to find out. Lock them both in the boot of your car for 3 hours. Which one is happy to see you when you open the boot? There's your answer.

I'll get my coat

So who really loves you, your wife or your dog?

Try this simple experiment to find out. Lock them both in the boot of your car for 3 hours. Which one is happy to see you when you open the boot? There's your answer.

I'll get my coat

Think the best one is, if you come home smelling of another woman your wife will go ballistic.

If you come home smelling of another dog your dog will find it interesting.

• Like 2